• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Afternoon, folks.

Well Pokémon GO COULD be considered a "kind of" peace (stupid people and security issues notwithstanding). Not the peace we desperately need, but when was the last time the human population got together because of common interests?
Good night bro!

Man, It's really hard to write, especially when the moment you want to write the most is at the end of the day.
Stupid brain, you do thing during the day, not before it end!:4charizard:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Oh well, I was hoping Mega Man would get further. But winner's finals is pretty damn good.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Afternoon, folks.

Well Pokémon GO COULD be considered a "kind of" peace (stupid people and security issues notwithstanding). Not the peace we desperately need, but when was the last time the human population got together because of common interests?
That's true. Pokemon GO has caused a few...questionable things to happen, but it has brought people together, and it has people going places. It even has some people getting interested in Pokemon, which is nice.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Where were you when Mega Man beat ZeRo's Diddy with an Up-Throw?

We them Grand Final boyz! I hope. Runback time. :4megaman:

So close. Good matches though.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333

Well, it's 2016. Last time I checked, there's no 100% cure for cancer, there are no settlements or major human cities on the moon that I know of and I don't see world peace at all - I do see ISIS killing a ton of innocent people pretty commonly in the news, though. Also nothing was said about Pokemon GO. So yeah. :4dedede:
Many of us are bound to enter a rude awakening at some point. U.S. Republican candidates never foresaw Donald Trump becoming a nominee for president when they first started, but when they realized he was closing in on those delegates fast, they all dropped out of the race. Things like this cause us to realize that most of the time, it doesn't take just one person to make real change- it takes a team.

What does it have to do with Pokémon GO? This one app that's taking the world by storm... it presents many, many issues to us, some we took for granted. And it's not gonna take just one user filing complaints to the Pokémon Company to change all that.
Where were you when Mega Man beat ZeRo's Diddy with an Up-Throw?

We them Grand Final boyz! I hope. Runback time. :4megaman:

So close. Good matches though.

HE LOST AN ENTIRE SET TO MEGAMAN???

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Many of us are bound to enter a rude awakening at some point. U.S. Republican candidates never foresaw Donald Trump becoming a nominee for president when they first started, but when they realized he was closing in on those delegates fast, they all dropped out of the race. Things like this cause us to realize that most of the time, it doesn't take just one person to make real change- it takes a team.

What does it have to do with Pokémon GO? This one app that's taking the world by storm... it presents many, many issues to us, some we took for granted. And it's not gonna take just one user filing complaints to the Pokémon Company to change all that.

HE LOST AN ENTIRE SET TO MEGAMAN???
Yeah. It was Kamemushi's Mega Man vs Ally's Mario in the grand finals.
Ally took it though.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Hey I wonder what's up with the Smashboards Social wik-
http://smashboards-social.wikia.com/wiki/Kirbyfan391
WAT who is that in that image and what does it have to do with me lol

Edit: for those coming from the future, that page used to have nothing and had some athlete on the image, with the words something something Preki(not the actual words, I just don't remember them).

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Hey I wonder what's up with the Smashboards Social wik-
http://smashboards-social.wikia.com/wiki/Kirbyfan391
WAT who is that in that image and what does it have to do with me lol
I'm pretty sure that man in the image is a soccer legend from Belgrade named Preki.

It was an old joke I used to do when I didn't know what profile pic a user would want on the wiki.

I don't really care for the wiki very much anymore, but I can change it if you PM me a proper picture.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure that man in the image is a soccer legend from Belgrade named Preki.

It was an old joke I used to do when I didn't know what profile pic a user would want on the wiki.

I don't really care for the wiki very much anymore, but I can change it if you PM me a proper picture.
Meh, I don't care either. I actually appreciate someone went through my page in the first place anyway. I expected it to remain the same or worse, removed(as I just experienced that for another wiki I used to be a part of...) but it's funny that it's actually been changed.

D

Deleted member

I find the wiki to be an utter embarassment in a way. I can't think of why, but it just is.

Last edited by a moderator:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I find the wiki to be an utter embarassment in a way. I can't think of why, but it is.
Personally, I don't feel that way. It would've never occurred to me to create a Wiki of the Social Thread myself, but it was an one-man project, probably something nobody would have ever found if I hadn't Googled 'Smashboards wiki'. Besides, I don't think there are any humiliating details on there. Just usernames and some short information.
Ergo, I'm completely fine with it.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I find the wiki to be an utter embarassment in a way. I can't think of why, but it just is.
It's like a joke. You either laugh out loud or you clean your ears out from all the cringe.

I'm the one who thinks it's comedy gold

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm quite fond of it, it's like those silly images of your childhood, embarrassing, but you still like them.

It's also a concrete proof of how well knit we are. :p

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
It's OK but I'm still disappointed it visually looks the exact same as it does before. Someone, besides me heh, could've spiced it up a bit.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
TEWI! TEWI! TEWI!
....I wonder how many got the joke. :laugh:

It's OK but I'm still disappointed it visually looks the exact same as it does before. Someone, besides me heh, could've spiced it up a bit.
আমি কিছু ক্ষণ পর কাজ শুরু করব; একটু অপেক্ষা করো :p

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Personally, the wiki is just fine.
...But that's because my wiki page is good enough.
So...Maybe my opinion on it isn't the best.:lol:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I check the wiki from time to time to see if my page was vandalized.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
আমি কিছু ক্ষণ পর কাজ শুরু করব; একটু অপেক্ষা করো :p
I put this through Google Translate hoping for lulz but it actually returns something surprisingly accurate!
But yeah, I'll wait, thanks for attempting to actually do something in the Wiki I'm too lazy to do, lol.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I put this through Google Translate hoping for lulz but it actually returns something surprisingly accurate!
But yeah, I'll wait, thanks for attempting to actually do something in the Wiki I'm too lazy to do, lol.
Atleast you got something.
My page? Ah! It's been decade since I have see something change in it....Maybe because I am lazy too...
..You know what? Forget it.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Google translate usually does a decent job with simple sentences.
I realised that I don't really know a whole lot, so I filled in whatever I know. It's been years since I've typed/written this much in Bengali. Felt nice.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Google translate usually does a decent job with simple sentences.
I realised that I don't really know a whole lot, so I filled in whatever I know. It's been years since I've typed/written this much in Bengali. Felt nice.
I saw that! You did a pretty great job! Though something about কার্বিফ্যান৩৯১ and পীনাট বাটার গেমারের in Bengali in a Bengali accent read in that way is always pretty funny in my head. As well as all the English words in Bangla, but otherwise no laughs there, your Bangla is pretty good and on point. Though "অবতার" sounds weird, "আভাঢার" sounds more accurate, though structurally it's much weirder looking and seems wrong. Though you could just use "ছবি" instead and save all the trouble. Eh I'll edit it in later myself. Edit: I just did.
Atleast you got something.
My page? Ah! It's been decade since I have see something change in it....Maybe because I am lazy too...
..You know what? Forget it.
...huh I actually can't find your page, no Red Hunter Z or Mao644 there.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I saw that! You did a pretty great job! Though something about কার্বিফ্যান৩৯১ and পীনাট বাটার গেমারের in Bengali in a Bengali accent read in that way is always pretty funny in my head. As well as all the English words in Bangla, but otherwise no laughs there, your Bangla is pretty good and on point. Though "অবতার" sounds weird, "আভাঢার" sounds more accurate, though structurally it's much weirder looking and seems wrong. Though you could just use "ছবি" instead and save all the trouble. Eh I'll edit it in later myself.

...huh I actually can't find your page, no Red Hunter Z or Mao644 there.
Oh, it's here.
http://smashboards-social.wikia.com/wiki/White_Hunter_Z_(Pandora_Hearts_Guy)
Yeah....I still need to change the name and alot of thing.
Maybe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom