• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I freaking love Wimpod's name and ability. Seriously, a pokémon with 'wimp' in its name is pretty novel. :laugh:
The others are cool too.
Everything is fun and games until you find one shiny...and escapes.

Good thing is a Bug/Water type, making the Net Ball really effective.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
Everything is fun and games until you find one shiny...and escapes.

Good thing is a Bug/Water type, making the Net Ball really effective.
But wait,what if it gets Take Down or something recoil related.
then its a race against RNGsus for that capture.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
How was it? Was it lit?
both Disney world and Finding Dory
Magical and yes.

I met Woody, Buzz, Jessie, Anna, Elsa, Baymax, Belle, Merida, Tiana, Rapunzel, Aurora, Cinderella, Flik, and of course Mickey Mouse.
Knowing you pretty well, I'd bet you've seen Finding Dory at least 49 times. Hahaha

I wouldn't blame you either. I saw it weeks ago, and it was great. Disney sure is having a good 2016.
Lol, surprisingly, this was only my second time around. I spent most of my time hunting for the Easter eggs. I'm looking forward to Moana. The characters look so great onscreen.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Magical and yes.

I met Woody, Buzz, Jessie, Anna, Elsa, Baymax, Belle, Merida, Tiana, Rapunzel, Aurora, Cinderella, Flik, and of course Mickey Mouse.

Lol, surprisingly, this was only my second time around. I spent most of my time hunting for the Easter eggs. I'm looking forward to Moana. The characters look so great onscreen.
Tiana, Oh man :250: That lady is so beautiful

I wish I had the money to go to Florida, I haven't been to Disney World in years

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I swear, when I get back from Detroit, I'm getting back on Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Either way, how are you guys doing?
Working with Linux. Aldelaro5 jumped ship from my favourite distro. ;_;

Anyway, classes ended for the day, and I'm spending my time my own way. :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So, like I always do, here my latest drawing!
Until the Butterfly Fall.png
So after watching some scan of the Higurashi manga, I decided I wanted to do something scary but not entirely obvious, so, I decided to draw this and the final result is good to me.
Tough, what do you think?

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Orlando, huh? Visited that place during spring break and MAN is that place humid.
The Holy Land Experience made it worthwhile, though
"when will the mirror show who I am inside?"

As a fellow Disney fan, I cannot let this go uncorrected!
When will my reflection show who I am inside?

You could probably care less, right...?

It's one of my favorite Disney songs, that's why

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I lurked a lot in here before I made an account. So it's weird how I actually knew all of you quite well(at least on here) while I am/was a relative newcomer and stranger to you all.

Last edited:

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Lurkety lurk.
Haven't said anything in a while, but might as well now.
Pokemon go is kinda fun. But don't play it in middle of nowhere. There is nothing there.
But honestly, I'm surprised that there is a Pokestop in my hometown. And also a gym.
I'm really itching to hit level 5 and get a killer pokemon so I can take it over. I'm the only certified Pokemon guy here so I deserve that spot.
Also, have a haiku:
I like Pokemon
but servers are down again
so I can not play.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Something is weird if unofficial users are having no server issues while official players are plagued with problems.

I can't understand this. I've seen plenty of people playing Pokémon GO here, and the gate of the college is a Pokéstop too, but I haven't seen anyone having server issues. What the heck, lol.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Something is weird if unofficial users are having no server issues while official players are plagued with problems.

I can't understand this. I've seen plenty of people playing Pokémon GO here, and the gate of the college is a Pokéstop too, but I haven't seen anyone having server issues. What the heck, lol.
I haven't been able to get into it all day.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I managed to play a good bit earlier. Caught a Cp496 Growlithe. I've been using a website called Pokevision lately. When it works, it is freaking wonderful.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So does anyone else here agree that watching Markiplier always lightens your mood? I'm looking back through his old material, and it's so good lol

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
That makes both of us. Hi, I'm Letha.
Yo! :starman:
I remember 3 years ago I was a scrub like you. Well, I still am to this day. I used to lurk and post on the Sm4sh Link and Competitive Discussion threads, but after I refined my Smash skills, I no longer had the desire to return to those brutal threads because the scars those people would leave me no longer held much meaning. In other words, I had learned everything I desired to learn about Smash. So I left them after around 700 posts and decided to chill here.

You'll like this place, whether you decide to post or just simply lurk.
So does anyone else here agree that watching Markiplier always lightens your mood? I'm looking back through his old material, and it's so good lol
Pewdiepie's quite the comedian though. I like how he pokes fun at stuff or does really stupid things. But whenever I want to watch some Let's Plays, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, and Lost Pause are all great at that and at making them as funny as possible.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Yo! :starman:
I remember 3 years ago I was a scrub like you. Well, I still am to this day. I used to lurk and post on the Sm4sh Link and Competitive Discussion threads, but after I refined my Smash skills, I no longer had the desire to return to those brutal threads because the scars those people would leave me no longer held much meaning. In other words, I had learned everything I desired to learn about Smash. So I left them after around 700 posts and decided to chill here.

You'll like this place, whether you decide to post or just simply lurk.

Pewdiepie's quite the comedian though. I like how he pokes fun at stuff or does really stupid things. But whenever I want to watch some Let's Plays, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, and Lost Pause are all great at that and at making them as funny as possible.
Cool story, bro.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
That makes both of us. Hi, I'm Letha.
Let me formally welcome you to the site.

Welcome to Smashboards! This thread is the Social Thread where you can talk about anything you want, not just Smash.
You can make a post introducing yourself at the Welcome Center if you want. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth ?

What prompted you to change to this? :laugh:
Listening to a lot of Shadow's soundtrack. It's amazing. Although "Almost Dead" feels a step below in quality from the rest of the character themes. The lost tracks(that weren't on the regular sound track, but still made) were okay. "Who I Am" is basically a super edgy version of "I Am(All of Me)" and "Broken" is isn't all that great. "Never Turn Back" is really damn good, and so are both versions of "All Hail Shadow". "Chosen One" is great too, although it's clearly more on the angsty side of things. "Waking Up" is a pretty neat one too. Another great thing is the game has multiple remixes(mostly from Adventure 2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom