• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Smash 3DS Japanese Information Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishyfrog

Smash Rookie
NNID
Squishyfrog
Yet here is what diety link actually looks like.
I know that, but no one ever said Link would get an actual, fully fleshed out Fierce Deity alt skin. From the two pictures we have of it you can tell it's just trying to emulate the colors and general look of Fierce Deity Link. Nothing more, nothing less.

reallyfastcar

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys, just a quick couple of questions, i'm about to buy a japan 3ds off one of my friends.
Can I just download the demo straight away?
Is there anything I have to be cautious about?
When smash4 for 3ds is out how do I buy it? And can I also just download straight away?
I live in Australia.

Bunny8093

Smash Journeyman
Um I seen Zelda's alt costume Scan piece on here but not her full Scan. If anyone wants it here it is :).

I finally get to see Robin's alts and I'm not disappointed ^_^ That pink alt is just glorious for me. So happy. Lucina's outfits look good too O.o I think she might be sporting the pink hair in one as well! And I think the Viridi costume was a lie for Palutena but I'm almost glad it was because if her hair changed in only one of them I'd be kinda ticked. Why only one you know?

Overall I'm very pleased with the alts of the newcomers as well as my old favs. But I just can't get over how much I LOVE the pink Robin alt. IT'S THAT GOOD. x3

EDIT: Venus I have a question. Why can't I see the "The Super Smash Bros. 3DS Japanese Release Information Thread"? It gives me an error that it couldn't be found when I click it on your OP.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
EDIT: Venus I have a question. Why can't I see the "The Super Smash Bros. 3DS Japanese Release Information Thread"? It gives me an error that it couldn't be found when I click it on your OP.
It's been fixed.

NinjaCoachZ

Smash Rookie
Is it cool if I make a request for anyone with access to the Japanese 3DS game?

I'd like to have a list of the voice actors for the game, so would it be possible for someone to get a recording of the game's ending credits? You can feel free to PM me or post them publicly.

(Also--if they're written in Japanese and you can speak Japanese, please don't hesitate to lend me a hand in translating them :laugh:)

Zwzchow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zwzchow8
3DS FC
1805-3193-2658
Unova pokemon league's music is a mix between N's castle theme and Black and white credits theme

Last edited:

GMSTerror

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GMSTerra
Stream with Yushako ended with a beatdown from Ganondorf

so yes, Ganondorf is confirmed, it seems like the unlock condition is playing through classic with Link.

EDIT: Dr. Mario is confirmed unlockable on Hamayama's stream, seems you just need to clear Classic with Mario

Last edited:

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Edit : what GMSTerror said in his edit!
its odd to see the kinds of veterans, but a little refreshing.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Also, Dr.Mario Confirmed, unlocked by hamayama

EDIT: I also found this gif on one of the streams (can't remember which one)
http://i.gyazo. com/00b85c642c7a0987da881432ae67e6da.gif
Apparently its "Master Core" or something like that.
Looks interesting. As far as i know this wasn't found by the other two streamers, apparently it was only fought by "Gema_yue".

Last edited:

GMSTerror

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GMSTerra
Master Core is summoned if you kill Master Hand as you VS both hands as @ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix has said.

Master Core is a creepy looking thing, it's first form is a plethora of blades that pretty much want to take your soul, it launches blade projectiles and swipes the blades like it's his hand. You also cannot see the amount of HP Master Core has on this form

Master Core, once beaten to a pulp, he'll transform into your player character, but it's a black shadowy figure/silhouette of your character AND it's also large (like a buffed up Super Mushroom)

Once THAT'S done, you beat the crap out of the core itself (it won't retaliate) and knock it off the stage

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Master Core is summoned if you kill Master Hand as you VS both hands as @ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix has said.

Master Core is a creepy looking thing, it's first form is a plethora of blades that pretty much want to take your soul, it launches blade projectiles and swipes the blades like it's his hand. You also cannot see the amount of HP Master Core has on this form

Master Core, once beaten to a pulp, he'll transform into your player character, but it's a black shadowy figure/silhouette of your character AND it's also large (like a buffed up Super Mushroom)

Once THAT'S done, you beat the crap out of the core itself (it won't retaliate) and knock it off the stage
Also apparently if you don't beat the core in time he transforms back into Master Core again DX

GMSTerror

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GMSTerra
Im not the only one who finds no kirby stages weird right?
Kirby stage was BASICALLY the Gameboy stage I suppose, considering it just plays the Kirby games :o

ALSO, MASTER CORE HAS DIFFERENT FORMS, NOT JUST THE BLADES. Confirming from the Gema_yue stream, he also has a full body form.

EDIT: It can spawn Arms, and can summon fireballs everywhere on the screen, also has those martial artists palm swipe moves. He also slams the stage to destroy you.

EDIT2: He transforms into a animalistic crocodile+scorpion hybrid after destroying his body form, which can summon fireballs AGAIN, as well as tip the stages. Master Core looks like a 5 stage boss though.

Body form -> Animalistic form -> Blade form -> Giant Shadowy Player Character form -> Core itself

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Does someone have an image of this "master core" thing?

GMSTerror

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GMSTerra
Does someone have an image of this "master core" thing?

This is Master Core's Blade form, will find pictures of other forms soon

EDIT:

This is Master Core's... "Core", just beat the crap out of it

EDIT2:

This is Master Core's body form... AND HOLY HELL HE LIFTS THE ****ING STAGE

Last edited:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
The earthbound stuff in this game is insane fanbase better than any other games, But, I don't see Lucas yet but eartbound fans are gonna be pleased with this smash bros with EARTHBOUND CRAZY STUFF and Starman confirmed in smash run!
And the Pinky stage is Mother 1 stage and feuture I think the sound stone music.... And the memories, the hype for Ness is high. Wait a minute Ness is in, Just be double HYPE!!!

Last edited:

GMSTerror

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GMSTerra
Duck Hunt Dog's final smash confirmed to be a close ranged, cinematic final smash. It consists of throwing a whole bunch of dynamites at the enemy, and those cowboys and stuff he summons in his fight shoot everything.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209

This is Master Core's Blade form, will find pictures of other forms soon

EDIT:

This is Master Core's... "Core", just beat the crap out of it

EDIT2:

This is Master Core's body form... AND HOLY HELL HE LIFTS THE ****ING STAGE
Ok... That's creepy.

This game got rated lower than Brawl?

WECsoul

Smash Cadet
NNID
WECsoul
3DS FC
0259-1277-6150
Is there the possibility to change the controls? I'm especially interested in the possibility to block by using l and throw by using r.
What is the wii u-button (main menu) for?

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
I just saw an Assist Trophy of the dude from that old NES cowboy game, the 8-bit one. He's like, yellow, and he shoots people. I'll try and find a picture of what game he's from.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
I just saw an Assist Trophy of the dude from that old NES cowboy game, the 8-bit one. He's like, yellow, and he shoots people. I'll try and find a picture of what game he's from.
I think you are talking about Sceriff (first Miyamoto's character)

GMSTerror

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GMSTerra
Bowser Jr. confirmed in Yushako's stream (HE'S BACK)
Unlock conditions believe to be playing Bowser through classic with no continues and at 7.0 difficulty

EDIT: Jigglypuff confirmed unlockable on Gema_yue's stream, unknown unlock conditions
Also confirmed, if you fail to unlock the character during the Challenger Approaching battle, you can always just 1 stock and suicide to get that character to challenge you again.

EDIT2: Bowser Jr. DOES have the other Koopalings as his alternate costumes, his final smash has Shadow Mario draw an X on the screen, and the X deals damage whilst it's on the screen

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Any sign of new assist trophies and pokeball pokemon? Any sign of Chunk, the illusive Bigfoot of Smash?

dogg

Smash Rookie
Are all of the characters unlocked through classic mode so far or were there other requirements??

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
So is it safe to assume no one has gotten every character yet (I.E. The Padlock on All Star isn't gone), or do we got everything?

Last edited:

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
So is it safe to assume no one has gotten every character yet (I.E. The Padlock on All Star isn't gone), or do we got everything?
Gem got everything, a message came up on stream confirming they unlocked true all star mode and that the roster was complete.

Dream over..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom