• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle and Cut Weeklies - Rancho Cucamonga/Alta Loma (First post updated)

JMW

Smash Apprentice
Iono man im not really into drama anymore. I looked at how i would deal with situations before and its not good, i been changing a lot. I wasnt gonna post but since u asked were i have been, i wanted to let u kno i been good ^^ lol.
you've been changing, so can we call this change puberty? lol im just joking with you joe. thought it would be funny to comment on that. however, when you used to get involved in all that drama it was too funny.

WOW everyone, lets just agree that i beat everyone here.

This way we have consensus and we carry along.

to LOKII- They say we Spartans descended from Hercules himself. And yet you bring the skulls and crowns of conquered kings to my doorsteps, you insult my queen and you threaten my people with death and slavery...Oh I’ve chosen my words carefully Loki. Perhaps you should have done the same.

Madness you say?

THIS IS
DRILLSHINE

WOW g'night.
Not only are you mad homosexual you're poetic too? lol i hope you're going to nexus, fox dittos of course must be done since you never want to play on thursdays lol excluding the last couple of ones.

Dude seriously... is that necessary? Not that it matters, but first of all besides knocking you out of winners bracket (before losing to P 1-2), we played like 5 dollar matches and I believe I won 2 of them. Besides that, almost all of our matches came down to the last stock I wasn't really keeping track because I was having fun (that's what usually happens when you play a video game). I didn't know you were taking those matches so seriously, otherwise I wouldn't have played you.

It's really sad cause everyone there seemed so cool in person, i'm actually kinda disappointed in you Fabian, cause you seemed like a really cool guy when we played together... at least in person. :(

Anyways, yeah I can see why Thomas is getting tired of this now. Quick shout out to you though Thomas. Out of all the matches I played, ours were some of the best because I didn't have to worry about how I looked to everyone else. I'd have to agree with you how pathetic it is that people are so emotional over who's better that it gets to be this immature. Maybe it's cause I competed in Taekwondo and that BS gets put out pretty fast, but it's suprising how kiddy people can get over this game.

I think I did pretty well considering that 95% of all the training i've ever done was against a level 9 computer. Unlike most others, I get NO training against people who know how to DI, or wavedash, or play any mindgames. Only people i've really played that go to tourneys are Nashun and Hero a couple of times and that's it.

Not that it matters anyways. It's just a game guys, make some friends, learn some strategies, and chill out.
Im hurt man, those ridiculous matchs towards the end before you left werent any good. i argue with you on the whole having fun when playing, if i cared about winning i think i'd do some practicing. i dont even practice with computers lol anymore. it amazes me how you can play the way you do only using computers. oh and at nexus we have to get some more matches in too much fun i promise i'll get nothing but shine kills so pick someone good. I want a fox ditto rematch.

Im thirsty
get some juice then, use your guitar hero skills and earn enough points. spamming this thread luigi, with your problems. how about that antenna toy?

Lokii

Smash Cadet

to LOKII- They say we Spartans descended from Hercules himself. And yet you bring the skulls and crowns of conquered kings to my doorsteps, you insult my queen and you threaten my people with death and slavery...Oh I’ve chosen my words carefully Loki. Perhaps you should have done the same.

Madness you say?

THIS IS
DRILLSHINE

WOW g'night.
Shhh, it's okay...shhh

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
LoL I felt it too man...
Fox's love that place.
Nair to up+b in that tree is too good. :)

Who do you main for low tier eh?

go2chutch

Smash Cadet
kina wondering the same thing, loki and i might be able to make it but this thread kina went inactive because of nexus weekend.

go2chutch

Smash Cadet
This is a weekly tournament, so you do the math!

*There is no math involve so you might be stumped :D
4weeklies/1month(wreckless convincing me this is actually math)+S&C= yea i am kina stumped.

i was just checking to be sure, i dont want to be showing up and then not able to smash. and to see who else is going.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
4weeklies/1month(wreckless convincing me this is actually math)+S&C= yea i am kina stumped.

i was just checking to be sure, i dont want to be showing up and then not able to smash. and to see who else is going.
lol, i was just kidding

you could show up and smash, but there is a possibilitity that not a lot of people/good that will show up :chuckle:

but seeing the last 4 weeklies, good ppl will show up.

go2chutch

Smash Cadet
6th is kina right, decent people showed up the week before nexus but before that a good number of the better players decided to show so i guess it depends on whos gonna post

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
lol, i was just kidding

you could show up and smash, but there is a possibilitity that not a lot of people/good that will show up :chuckle:

but seeing the last 4 weeklies, good ppl will show up.
So far we have had DSF, Thomas Sexy, Loki, Wreckless, David (#13-14 in so cal), Jake the Boy, P Body, Araknaphobic, and Evil Nemesis to name a few show up here. And hey for only doing this for one month now those are some pretty decent players.

And yes it is store credit but if we get enough heads in here we will do a cash payout.

Thanks see ya there!!

go2chutch

Smash Cadet
i dunno if lokis commin this week, said hed be at the wii tourney, might need to head to see the family this weekend. also for the shuffle and cut managers, what are the odds of getting a TPF draft going sometime after the tourney, i might want to get some magic in while im there

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
i dunno if lokis commin this week, said hed be at the wii tourney, might need to head to see the family this weekend. also for the shuffle and cut managers, what are the odds of getting a TPF draft going sometime after the tourney, i might want to get some magic in while im there
Really good odds Neil. Oh and by the way we have your school id card.

Top Bottom