• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle and Cut Weeklies - Rancho Cucamonga/Alta Loma (First post updated)

araknophobik

Smash Master
Not for our information, but your ego.

Loki didn't leave immediately. I played him in a handful of friendlies. And no, you didn't beat me in a mm, because I don't mm Peaches.
yeah but during that time i was winning like 5$ in MM's against Mr. X. couldn't stop that paepa from flowing out of his pocket =/

and no i didn't play you in a MM, but i threw you the match at the end. GG beating me in a ditto, but you know i threw that last stock in the 3rd game, i told you i woudl in advance, but who knows i think you'll beat me next time.

infilade

Smash Apprentice
lol noobs
it was store credit, and only like $20 store credit
if it wasn't best believe i wouldn't of forfitted and gotten 7th place ahaha
yo on the real, mr X ***** my marth in tournament
congrats to loki for winning, nice falco
too bad you didn't stay long enough for me to MM you >=0

FYI, i beat most of the contestants here in MM's after tournament except for like jtb and loki cuz they both left immediately after the tourny

Although i like S&C, i dont like wasting my money and getting store credit in return, i dont play yugioh and i can only drink so much soda

I wont be returning any time soon, not even for the wii tournament, it doesn't interest me
ill wait till theres a real cash prize
and since you dont know how to use smashboards, ill repost this when you make a new thread >_<
i dont consider that forfeiting, i consider that being afraid yr gonna lose, so you intentionally don't play your best so you can make johns =\

and plus, why would you make yourself lose after you already paid to be in the tourney? if yr already in, might as well win.

and truthfully, the only way you'll ever win a S&C tournament is when there's no money involved, because money = more, better people. so you should win these tourneys while you can.

srsly fabian, you talk wayyy too much about smash and i really don't think you have that much to show for it. you should settle down until youre at least luigi status.

Knivez

Smash Ace
WOW these are amongst the worst johns i've ever read.

P/Fabian/JTB/ random Noobs- Quit yapping and get better so i dont 4 stock you all next time i see you.

p.s.- luigi is better than you guys...i can only 3 stock him.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i dont consider that forfeiting, i consider that being afraid yr gonna lose, so you intentionally don't play your best so you can make johns =\

and plus, why would you make yourself lose after you already paid to be in the tourney? if yr already in, might as well win.

and truthfully, the only way you'll ever win a S&C tournament is when there's no money involved, because money = more, better people. so you should win these tourneys while you can.

srsly fabian, you talk wayyy too much about smash and i really don't think you have that much to show for it. you should settle down until youre at least luigi status.
Agreed. You always set up your johns so no matter what happens you have an excuse -- the problem is you care that your *** is covered, but no one else does because no one takes smash nearly as seriously as you. By making it so seriously and giving ZERO credit to ANYONE who beats you, it belittles the entire smash community.

"Oh, you won, but I wasn't playing at my best."

"I would've won if there was cash on the line."

"It's just store credit."

"I have to go to California Adventure so I'll forfeit this match, so even though I had 2 stocks to your one and you still came back and won, it doesn't count since I forfeited."

And if you play someone on the top 25 or something, it's, "Well, I lost, but look, I almost beat Wolf! I got him down to one stock!"

You're the only person in so cal to do this and it shows a glaring lack of respect. The best players don't have to tell everyone how good they are and set up excuses when they lose. DSF can lose to Mango or BoA and everyone still knows how good he is...

araknophobik

Smash Master
im sorry p i didn't mean to deminish you of your victory
congradulations on beating me
ill make sure to **** you straight peach next time we play =)

and nick, your just too good
im the #1 worst smasher in socal =)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Man this thread exploded o_O

Uh...no johns on me losing to Loki?

araknophobik

Smash Master
you're.

ily.
you can't say I'm way into smash and have nothing to show for it
you got the smash itch way worse than I do
you drive way more often to p's and ucr than I ever have

I got 2nd place 2 weeks ago with the same people there minus dsf, and instead of thinking I was fooling around you say "he sucks" haha yeah the first s&c was a fluke I really do place 7th amongst noobs

if anyone here doubts me, MM me. you don't see jtb trying to diss me cuz he knows whatsup, I don't consider myself better than him we agree that we're abut equal.

luigi doesn't get a MM though cuz he's a hoe

nublet06

Smash Lord
whats that one rule again? oh yeah no johns.

you can never get by with saying that you could of or should of won......if you didnt win. people will always think you sound stupid. because the obvious question would be.....well then why didnt you win?

play your best and place as high as you can if you want to argue about skill levels. i see a lot of people talking about being good at this game.....that i have never played. and i never see them make an effort to play some of the better people in socal.

play new people. play the GOOD people. look forward to a challenge in your bracket. SHOW SOME BALLS. stop hating on people who place higher than you or get ranked before you. actually try to make an impression instead of squeezing by with an easy bracket so you can talk **** about placings.

this applies to everyone.

Knivez

Smash Ace
i think knivez is scurredd
i'll 4 stock you like i did jtb.

haha nah but yea..

well anyways.

i love to get myself in the middle of these ******** things.

wait scratch that..

i love __ ___ myself __ __ _____ __ _____ ______ _____.

yup

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
lol noobs
it was store credit, and only like $20 store credit
if it wasn't best believe i wouldn't of forfitted and gotten 7th place ahaha
yo on the real, mr X ***** my marth in tournament
congrats to loki for winning, nice falco
too bad you didn't stay long enough for me to MM you >=0

FYI, i beat most of the contestants here in MM's after tournament except for like jtb and loki cuz they both left immediately after the tourny
"lol noobs" what a *** :/ takes one to know one =O

1st of all, you didn't even play me cuzz i only had 75cents and i just might need it for some particular reason that haven't occured to me yet.

2nd of all, ego much? and John john john john john!! "QQing" apparently

Yeah, that's right, i'm Hatin'

i'm jk Fabian, i love you even though idk you :chuckle:

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i'll 4 stock you like i did jtb.

haha nah but yea..

well anyways.

i love to get myself in the middle of these ******** things.

wait scratch that..

i love __ ___ myself __ __ _____ __ _____ ______ _____.

yup
I'll mm your Fox knivez, Luigi's fox isn't cutting it anymore :lick:

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
MM my fox then. 5 bucks =]

And I dont know how I got involved in this. Why are you ****** using my name >=O

Stop it?

Please?
5 bucks? wtf. Your Fox is better than me, yes, but I don't think it's significantly better than me. I know Knives would **** me though and I wanna get ***** by a good Fox :(

I'll mm you for $1. That $1 we'll put on the chicken strips bet

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
With everyone talking about their ego, I'm surprised no one mentioned me 4-stocking Phood's Shiek :O

/inflating ego

:p

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
JTB owned me hard in 2nd game, I always kill myself in tournies when I'm getting *****. That's why I need puff practice, it's annoying :(

infilade

Smash Apprentice
you can't say I'm way into smash and have nothing to show for it
you got the smash itch way worse than I do
you drive way more often to p's and ucr than I ever have

I got 2nd place 2 weeks ago with the same people there minus dsf, and instead of thinking I was fooling around you say "he sucks" haha yeah the first s&c was a fluke I really do place 7th amongst noobs

if anyone here doubts me, MM me. you don't see jtb trying to diss me cuz he knows whatsup, I don't consider myself better than him we agree that we're abut equal.

luigi doesn't get a MM though cuz he's a hoe
true, i do got the itch, but i'm not going around claiming that i'm going to win all the tourneys, and when i lose against someone, i'm not going on smashboards saying i wasn't trying O.o

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Not to be mean (Rather this is a wake up call) but why is it that the people who aren't power-ranked or recognized the ones who have to talk the most crap about their skill?

I think it's because people have to use talk to make up for their lack of skill.

Do you see me making excuses when I lose? Heck, I went 0-2 in teams and singles at the last bi-weekly I went to. Yet, I bet if you asked all of the top 25 players: who was better, me, or the people who beat me, most people would probably say me. Maybe if I were to make excuse after excuse after excuse, people will see how much I really lose and see just how bad I am.

Of course, I have made some excuses: "I had to face Taj twice" "I had to face Mike Y twice" "I had DSF first round" And then what do people say? They say "There's no shame in losing to Taj/Mike Y/DSF" But whenever I make a noob excuse: "I had nothing but Marth's in my bracket" then the impression everyone gets is, "You suck. You don't know how to handle Marth."

There are some legit excuses, but if you keep making excuse after excuse after excuse and the excuses are more of the noob nature, it just emphasizes how much you lose and how many different things you can't handle in the game.

And when I do get lucky and beat someone who is ranked, I don't BRAG about it. I have beaten a lot of the people on there before, but I don't talk about it. This gets me more respect from those players anyway. If a noob beats me and goes around bragging about it, they don't get any respect from me.

Do you really think if you say "I was too tired to beat so-in-so" that everyone is going to be like, "Oh poor baby! It's not fair when you're too tired to win. I know you're good!" NO!! They're going to be like, "Oh crap! You lost to so-in-so?!?!? You suck!! No Johns!!" So all you're doing when you make excuses, is that you're emphasizing your loses more than your wins.

IN FACT!! If you're more respectful to the good people you get lucky enough to beat, and if you're more humble in your loses, people will make excuses FOR YOU!! Do you know how many times people have said to me "Oh. This just isn't your day." A LOT!! Why? Because I'm humble and respectful. (Just like I said, people say to me "There's no shame in losing to Taj/Mike Y/ DSF" They make excuses for me.)

Okay. So go out there!! Kick some @$$!! And SHOW the world how good you are and don't TALK about how BAD YOU AREN'T!! SoCal FTW Whoo!!!

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Do you really think if you say "I was too tired to beat so-in-so" that everyone is going to be like, "Oh poor baby! It's not fair when you're too tired to win. I know you're good!" NO!! They're going to be like, "Oh crap! You lost to so-in-so?!?!? You suck!! No Johns!!" So all you're doing when you make excuses, is that you're emphasizing your loses more than your wins.

Okay. So go out there!! Kick some @$$!! And SHOW the world how good you are and don't TALK about how BAD YOU AREN'T!! SoCal FTW Whoo!!!
LMAO!

your'e getting me pump man, Socal FTW Whoo!!! hahaha

So are you gunna keep coming to these weeklies? or is Nexus really the last time for you playing? That would be a bummer cuzz i need someone to train me :grin:

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
True.
I've never played Mr. Sexy.
But from what I hear, he's a good played.
And I totally need some training. :/
I'll be at Nexus till about 2p.m. :( (Wish I could be there all day...)
So I challenge ThamaSexy to an MM. But only if you give me helpful pointers afterwards... :0

araknophobik

Smash Master
true, i do got the itch, but i'm not going around claiming that i'm going to win all the tourneys, and when i lose against someone, i'm not going on smashboards saying i wasn't trying O.o
i dont recall saying i was ever gonna win a singles tourny...
but i have been cocky and said i'd win team tournys, its only a shame that...oh wait...i have won some...
stop talking **** nick, iono where you came from with all this lol nowonder you and p got in a fight, you two start talking smack for the most trivial reasons

and I knew i shouldve never thrown that set for P, look at him now being cocky talking about how he can hang against luigi's fox. if he 3 stocks me, imagine what he'll do to you...

and if i suck so bad, why does luigi showcase his 4 stock on me? that **** was gay cuz you know how i play >=0 oscar and david were like "****, fabian counter"

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry sixth.
I'm nothing special...
But I still do want to play you. : )
And I think my Bowser is getting better!!
I should be practicing with other characters though.
All I ever use is Bowser and Ganon now. >:/

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
yeah but during that time i was winning like 5$ in MM's against Mr. X. couldn't stop that paepa from flowing out of his pocket =/

and no i didn't play you in a MM, but i threw you the match at the end. GG beating me in a ditto, but you know i threw that last stock in the 3rd game, i told you i woudl in advance, but who knows i think you'll beat me next time.
Dude seriously... is that necessary? Not that it matters, but first of all besides knocking you out of winners bracket (before losing to P 1-2), we played like 5 dollar matches and I believe I won 2 of them. Besides that, almost all of our matches came down to the last stock I wasn't really keeping track because I was having fun (that's what usually happens when you play a video game). I didn't know you were taking those matches so seriously, otherwise I wouldn't have played you.

It's really sad cause everyone there seemed so cool in person, i'm actually kinda disappointed in you Fabian, cause you seemed like a really cool guy when we played together... at least in person. :(

Anyways, yeah I can see why Thomas is getting tired of this now. Quick shout out to you though Thomas. Out of all the matches I played, ours were some of the best because I didn't have to worry about how I looked to everyone else. I'd have to agree with you how pathetic it is that people are so emotional over who's better that it gets to be this immature. Maybe it's cause I competed in Taekwondo and that BS gets put out pretty fast, but it's suprising how kiddy people can get over this game.

I think I did pretty well considering that 95% of all the training i've ever done was against a level 9 computer. Unlike most others, I get NO training against people who know how to DI, or wavedash, or play any mindgames. Only people i've really played that go to tourneys are Nashun and Hero a couple of times and that's it.

Not that it matters anyways. It's just a game guys, make some friends, learn some strategies, and chill out.

Knivez

Smash Ace
WOW everyone, lets just agree that i beat everyone here.

This way we have consensus and we carry along.

to LOKII- They say we Spartans descended from Hercules himself. And yet you bring the skulls and crowns of conquered kings to my doorsteps, you insult my queen and you threaten my people with death and slavery...Oh I’ve chosen my words carefully Loki. Perhaps you should have done the same.

Madness you say?

THIS IS
DRILLSHINE

WOW g'night.

infilade

Smash Apprentice
i dont recall saying i was ever gonna win a singles tourny...
but i have been cocky and said i'd win team tournys, its only a shame that...oh wait...i have won some...
stop talking **** nick, iono where you came from with all this lol nowonder you and p got in a fight, you two start talking smack for the most trivial reasons

and I knew i shouldve never thrown that set for P, look at him now being cocky talking about how he can hang against luigi's fox. if he 3 stocks me, imagine what he'll do to you...

and if i suck so bad, why does luigi showcase his 4 stock on me? that **** was gay cuz you know how i play >=0 oscar and david were like "****, fabian counter"
its just you talk sooo much **** on the boards, and make sooo many johns... it gets annoying as ****. i never once said i won any, or even said i'm good.

but maybe when you get better, you won't be so insecure about your skill level, and won't have to make johns about every little match you play. maybe then you'll let your skill level show what you have, instead of yr post and johns on the board.

and its funny how you bring up me and p. i'm over it, as i'm sure he is. we were both pretty out of it that day, which really had nothing to do with anything. why would you bring up something stupid like that besides to cause drama? that's why you get the rep you have.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
There go your assumptions again. I always joke with Luigi about me beating his Fox, and every time I'm at UCR I tell him I'm going to **** his Fox. Stop speaking up when you don't know the half of it.

LOL @ me being cocky for beating you. Like Mr X said, I can't stand playing you because you take it so seriously -- no one wants to play against a guy like that.

Mr X and Nick are 100% on point.

EDIT: Where's Jay been? You'd think he'd pop his head in here by now, hahaha
Iono man im not really into drama anymore. I looked at how i would deal with situations before and its not good, i been changing a lot. I wasnt gonna post but since u asked were i have been, i wanted to let u kno i been good ^^ lol.

$ick

Smash Lord
Edit: N/M, rather have all this hostility just die so I won't add to it. Man P, you Sheik ditto everyone but me.. :( hehe

nublet06

Smash Lord
recap of what has been said:

fabian: "my pee pee is bigger than yours"
p hood: "no my pee pee is bigger than yours"

conclusion: why dont you guys just play a 3 out of 5 or something and whoever wins has the bigger pee pee and is better at life and making money or whatever stupid stuff you guys are talking about.

Top Bottom