• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle and Cut Weeklies - Rancho Cucamonga/Alta Loma (First post updated)

go2chutch

Smash Cadet
u dont need to go QQing on me now loki, if your not busy at shogun tmrw my plans got canceld and ill give you a ride

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Dang. I should start going to these.
Starting next week. And if Lokii's gonna be there. Gotta get another match in.
Your Falco was fun to fight. And I need Falco practice badly. :/

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
No QQ's man... :0
Bowser is too good.
But shine combos are too good too.
I think half the match I was just watching me get comboed . :( Need to work on some better DI...
And I counted one suicide. ;)

Lokii

Smash Cadet
lol well real suicides :p i was talking about the ones where i was trying to lhdl and i would mess up, and end up firebirding below the edge with no double jump -_-

xD but w/e rematch =D

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
For sure. I really wasn't expecting you to be as good as you were.
Super awesome Falco man.
I need practice with that match-up badly.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Hey this is Miles from Shuffle and Cut, we have 5 guys here right now (Loki, Orb, thomas sexy). if we get at least 10 we will run a money tourney. Please call if you are on the way. You guys wanted cash tourneys and we are throwing one now some if you want it to keep being cash tourneys come and support us so i can make it so we can have cash tourneys every week.

thanks.

#909 948 3883

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
O crap....GODDAMMIT >_<...i was gonna go but my soccer game then my mom draggin me to my sisters bums me out =.=...Can i still come....o ****...far away =.=...I can try to make it

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
When Neal comes online, I'll send him the TIO results for the past 3 weeks,

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Peach and Jiggs are gay. Case closed.

JTB: I have to go to UCR this week and play you. A lot. Maybe go Marth v you. Jiggs is lame.

Thomas: I can't stand playing Peach, it's so frustrating. Solution: go Marth and be gay with spam ftw? Should've done it in tourny.

Loki: Sheik 0-to-death for the winnnnnnnnn.

Mr. X: We shoulda did those Sheik mirrors. You play way too many characters. :(

$ick

Smash Lord
Lol Loki is crazy good against Sheiks huh P? I hate it.. I was gonna go to this one but some local card shop threw a first smash tourny down here so I went to that instead. 4 stocked my way to 40 bucks lol. But I think I actually got worse.. :( Maybe I'll head out to UCR soon too as well.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Lol Loki is crazy good against Sheiks huh P? I hate it.. I was gonna go to this one but some local card shop threw a first smash tourny down here so I went to that instead. 4 stocked my way to 40 bucks lol. But I think I actually got worse.. :( Maybe I'll head out to UCR soon too as well.
I love playing Falcos and Foxes -- my two favorite matchups -- so I didn't mind.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeah!! $200!!...

Theres going to be a Wii tournament in 3 weeks, I'll update the first post with that information.

go2chutch

Smash Cadet
i thought it was credit but reduced because of a lack of players and everyone was only willing to pay 5$

araknophobik

Smash Master
lol noobs
it was store credit, and only like $20 store credit
if it wasn't best believe i wouldn't of forfitted and gotten 7th place ahaha
yo on the real, mr X ***** my marth in tournament
congrats to loki for winning, nice falco
too bad you didn't stay long enough for me to MM you >=0

FYI, i beat most of the contestants here in MM's after tournament except for like jtb and loki cuz they both left immediately after the tourny

Although i like S&C, i dont like wasting my money and getting store credit in return, i dont play yugioh and i can only drink so much soda

I wont be returning any time soon, not even for the wii tournament, it doesn't interest me
ill wait till theres a real cash prize
and since you dont know how to use smashboards, ill repost this when you make a new thread >_<

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
FYI, i beat most of the contestants here in MM's after tournament except for like jtb and loki cuz they both left immediately after the tourny
Not for our information, but your ego.

Loki didn't leave immediately. I played him in a handful of friendlies. And no, you didn't beat me in a mm, because I don't mm Peaches.

Top Bottom