• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle And Cut Cash Weeklies

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
lmao...all this hype over just playing a single game 0.o...
werent games supposed to be....i dunno....FUN????
lol...im gonna be there for sure haha...i need revenge on araknaphobic for him choosing f*cking jungle japes =.=

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow CALLLMMMM DOOOWWWNNNNN

The whole screen name thing was a joke, because if you didn't realize, this is my second account. So don't start freaking out :p

But I was being serious about the whole crew thing. If I lived in Rancho and I saw you guys often, then I wouldn't mind being in your crew. But I'm hardly ever home, and the last time I played with you guys was last August. IMO, a crew is a group of friends that play smash together, which is why I don't really consider myself a part of whatever the crew is now.

Derek - I use :p very frequently on AIM. So don't think it really means anything, I just threw it on there. :p

And S&C fired someone? Maybe I should look for a job position....

* Tha Judg3 *

Smash Journeyman
Socal San Bernadino & Rancho area.... Where th
I know! I was soo proud of him!!

The whole screen name thing was a joke, because if you didn't realize, this is my second account. So don't start freaking out :p

But I was being serious about the whole crew thing. If I lived in Rancho and I saw you guys often, then I wouldn't mind being in your crew. But I'm hardly ever home, and the last time I played with you guys was last August. IMO, a crew is a group of friends that play smash together, which is why I don't really consider myself a part of whatever the crew is now.

Derek - I use :p very frequently on AIM. So don't think it really means anything, I just threw it on there. :p

And S&C fired someone? Maybe I should look for a job position....

hmmmmmm o ok... i guess i will kill it... i just hope my point is threw peoples head now....

and that does make sense how u said that a crew is supposed to play together... and we do hardly see u and the only time i rember playin u was at dereks old house when u brough over tim!!!! yeah its been a while.. but u do make sense though thats why i made brain kick rocks bec he never was able to play wit us and he never went to any tourneys wit us...

and u two dont freakin play me i do know how to do that i just never do.. it felt like it was to much work...
well i guess we are back to are triangle just like old times huh.....

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
There is no "try out", that makes us sound cocky. We can just play him for fun for now.

--If Ryans in Luigisters then he's in Luigisters. Please don't harass him Dior

Go somewhere P. You don't REALLY care.
Y'all take **** up the *** mad easily and talk a ton of ****...

* Tha Judg3 *

Smash Journeyman
no i just dont like it when people say sumthin to me over the net but is all cool wit me in person... and yah i do take it in the *** bec i dont understand why u would say sumthin in the first place...

and yes i do have a very bad temper problem and i get heated real quick thats why i dont like it when people say ****.....

Riddle Me This

Smash Cadet

naw, i really thought that was funny, no harm done :]

and P, were cool so yea, i sumtimes take things up the *** easily. My Bad.

I also put things in the past fast/easy so always ignore me when i get mad.:chuckle:

Edited: i don't think i have talked ****t, so imma exclude myself from "ya'll"

oo yea, imma be on my own for right now, its just you and jason. . . 2 peas in a pod huh?

Just FYI, i never really cared about crew, so ryan, you have your own right to do anything. . .

And sorry, the way i talk on boards and my "somewhat of an anger" is influenced by the Big Guy :]

$ick

Smash Lord
Wow so much useless stupid spam.. I'm glad through all those posts I found the one about the dude getting fired. If one of you guys who are local could find out for sure if it's happening or not and if it's still cash payouts and stuff that would be good. :)

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
i was there....just last friday and i didnt hear anything about him getting fired...so...im kinda thinkin hes not but...i dunno..anythings possible

* Tha Judg3 *

Smash Journeyman
you dont want me to get angry...
no way man... like really i do have a very bad temper problem when people try to make fun of me or how i play or if they are talkin about my ******.... and yes he is fired he i dont know his name but he was the tall dude wit the brown hair....
and i am still not sure if there is going to be a tourney still i am going to go in today and see wat is going down.... but i hope their is still one though....

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
His name was Miles.

If you do go over there, ask them if they are hiring now. :p

* Tha Judg3 *

Smash Journeyman
Wats Going Down On Sat....

Aight everybody this is what is going down this sat.

1. Thier is still going to be a tourney make sure u are thier for sign ups at 12:00 and the tourney starts at 1:00... If anyone wants to go earlier than 12 let me know ahead of time so I can go for WARM UPS......

2. Yes it is true that miles did get fired.. He was playin to many games and i guess he wasnt doing his job...

3. And jtb they are taking apllications right now but they said that they are not sure if they are going to be hiring anybody right now due to all of drama.( Because Of Miles)

This tourney is still all cash and no store credit so i hope alot of people show up on sat for this.... We should make this tourney the biggest one yet...

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Hmmmm...... You're not going to like this..... but after my speech of how everyone needs to show up and represent........ I don't think I'll be making this one. Long story short: I did something STUPID and now I'm broke. Unless they want to accept American Express, I don't think I'll be coming. Life sucks sometimes.

araknophobik

Smash Master
whoever goes on saturday should notify them that they should expect a pretty decent turnout next week due to falcomist from norcal possibly making an appearance
with him going im sure many socal people will come just for the **** =)
i might go this sat, but not next saturday due to work =/

anti

Smash Journeyman
Umm I wanna go to this, but I need a ride, can anyone give me a ride? I'll pay gas money. My address is:
20405 Anza Avenue
Torrance, Ca, 90503

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
IM goin this saturday =D...
ill be there early for some friendlies =]
ill be free afterwards too so....yup =]
and cmon Thomas...we need u here =D...im sure u could do SOMETHING for 5 bucks...
D.C may need another haircut >_>

Top Bottom