• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle And Cut Cash Weeklies

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Ok so this is the new Shuffle and Cut thread. Ignore ANYTHING in the old ones please.

(This is Miles btw) Ok so word on the street is our tourneys stir up a little noise but then suck because either A=store credit blowS...or B=not enough people. I am responsible for these tourneys blowing and I apologize for everyone who has traveled or missed something in order to come to a lame tourney. Many apologies.

On the bright side I have some good news for everyone......

SHUFFLE AND CUT GAMES
8605 1/2 BASELINE ROAD
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA 91730
(909) 948-3883
SHUFFLEANDCUT.COM

SHUFFLE AND CUT IS NOW DOING WEEKLY CASH TOURNEYS. ALWAYS FOREVER NO MATTER WHAT NO MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE SHOW IT IS CASH!!

MLG RULES AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF,
YOU GUYS WHO HAVE BEEN COMING KNOW.
WE USE TIO TOURNEY PROGRAM TO RUN OUR TOURNEYS.
WE DO THINGS ON TIME.
WE HAVE 4 TVS AND 4 CUBES.

SINGLES ENTRY FEE=$7 ($2 GO TO THE STORE)

DOUBLES STARTS RIGHT AFTER SINGLES FINISHES
ENTRY FEE FOR DOUBLES= $5 PER PERSON ($1 PER ENTRY FEE GOES TO STORE.)

CASH PAYOUTS. RIGHT NOW IT IS GOING TO BE:

FIRST GETS 70%
SECOND GETS 30%
THIRD ( I AM WORKING ON THIS...BUT HOPING TO GET THIRD STORE CREDIT EQUAL TO AN ENTRY FEE SO THEY CAN PLAY FOR FREE NEXT WEEK.L)

WE CAN ALSO TALK DAY OF THE TOURNEY AND IF EVERYONE WANTS THE CASH PAYOUT TO GO ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THRID THEN THAT IS WHAT WE WILL DO.

I PERSONALLY WANT TO SEE THE LOCAL RANCHO SMASH SCENE GROW SO I REALLY HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE COMING AND SUPPORTING NOW THAT I GOT MY BOSS TO LET US HAVE CASH TOURNEYS.

AND ON A FINAL NOTE WE WILL RUN A LOW TIER TOURNEY EVERY WEEK SO JUST ASK AND I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
YEAH W00T
good call S&C good call
i can probably start makin these =D
if theres anything u guys need help on too uve always got us =]

Lit

Smash Ace
hmm seems decent i guess... just hope more ppl will show up... so we can acctualy have a good tourney to play in.....

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Dior, wtf is this "Location: Rancho Cucamonga, San berdanio "

EDITED: Winner takes all! Woooooo jk

Ay "Deor" your avatar makes u look like a lil wimp :] like "a reallll boiiiii" - WonderBread; that should be your game name from now on. And you can use falco's reg color cuzz its the color of bread :D

EDITED 2: DIOR, GO ON AIM, ME AND JASON ARE ON!

araknophobik

Smash Master
YES *****
IT IS OFFICIAL!

Miles, its genius
first and 2nd get cash payout
and 3rd place gets store credit for entry in the following week
i think everybody wins that way

$ick

Smash Lord
Lol Luigi isn't low tier, but I say keep him in cause this ***** Mecko plays him lol. Or my point could be there isn't a new tier list yet lol. My only advice for you guys is maybe don't have this every week, try biweekly.. Would probably get better turn outs and less of a hassle but that's my opinion. I'll try to make it out for some of these soon. :)

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
If you guys do run a low-tier tournament will Luigi and Link be in it??
No. And there is a very good reason why. If Link and Luigi are allowed it isnt low tier....It is a link and luigi tourney. So who has the stones to play low tier now? BUT if every one wants one of those characters i will let the people at the tourney vote day of the tourney. Bt for now NO.

love-Miles

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
No. And there is a very good reason why. If Link and Luigi are allowed it isnt low tier....It is a link and luigi tourney. So who has the stones to play low tier now? BUT if every one wants one of those characters i will let the people at the tourney vote day of the tourney. Bt for now NO.

love-Miles
I guess i'll start showing up now. btw good call on the link and luigi.

$ick

Smash Lord
This Saturday is Luigi's friend's tourny, and next Saturday is UCLA so don't be too discouraged if turn outs aren't great these two weeks..

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Good call on banning Link and Luigi. I think after the last 2 low-tier tournaments, people finally see the light on why they don't belong. The only people that want to keep them are people who main them or use them as a secondary.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I think you guys should pick a date when there are no other tournaments and try to get everyone to come to those. having one every week isn't as effective, because people figure that if they miss one they can just go to the next one, and when that happens, theres always a few people who wont go, and a few people who wont go because of those already not going.

More TVs would be helpful if possible since a big tourney with 4 TVs would take forever, and also if you used normal pot distributions (70-20-10, 60-30-10, etc.) that would probably get more people to come. The $2 going towards the venue isn't so bad; people pay $5 for venues sometimes, so other than that i think you're set.

oh yeah, just for me personally, this place is pretty far, so i wouldn't go unless i know theres gonna be a big turnout.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Yeah, maybe making them bi-weeklies would be more effective, esp since Ken said he can't do them for an indefinite period of time.

Lit

Smash Ace
i might just show up to this if i cant go to ucla..... but thats like a 20% chance that i might show up there

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Wait.
Is something going down this Saturday?
I'm off this Saturday and I miss playing Smash. :(
If it's going down and there's low tier, I'll be there for sure.

Lit

Smash Ace
well i just found out that im not going to be going to ucla bec i dont have a ride so since we have off on firday lets try to smash it up on both friday and sat.... wreckless, 6th yall want to do sumthin on friday or no.....

Suxor

Smash Cadet
If I am welcome Ill try my best to come every week or whenever its held and help as much as I can I live in Pomona and its not to far away

hit me up with more info plzplzlzl the shop just closed :/

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Hugo C. is coming friday to my house, hopefully as he said he would. I have a fam reuion on sat, so i wont be going anywhere.

Ya'll should stay over thurs night or sumthin, or sunday night.

or just come friday, like early....

Top Bottom