• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle And Cut Cash Weeklies

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Ya know what? I think I'll make a new thread on this. We HAVE TO get more people to come. Either SoCal has lost its competitiveness, or this thread has lost its respect.

Can I please ask everyone to not post on this thread anymore so it can drop down a bit? This way, I can open a new thread in an attempt to bring in more competition. It's for the good of S & C. Thank you.

Lit

Smash Ace
um when u refer to my name are you trying to say u need money from me. Bec if so thats a no buddy. I need my money for school shopping. O yeah. ANd why dont u do wat i used to do in tha hood, go hustle and roll some dice. Dice be getting you bank ya digg. And also if u would ever anwser your phone than we might be able to TALK aobut it.
And BTW: its so funny how thomas said for us not to post on this thread and than we all do anyways. lol

Lit

Smash Ace
I forgot about that....I apologize. I wonder how Thomas will make the new thread..?_?
lol too funny
but lets just make this thread die now. The owner of this thread doesnt even post stuff in this thread anyways.

Top Bottom