• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle And Cut Cash Weeklies

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
And that will be at precisely 1 oclock =\...You KNOW they will start calling for a tournament at 1 as long as enough people are there...But hey maybe we will get lucky.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Hey! I'm leaving right now. Should be there in 30 minutes. If there's traffic, can you guys wait for me? Oh and Hugs, I'll try to get them to wait for you as well.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Thank you Game II for spelling my last name correctly on your site. You can imagine how often it gets butchered.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
hmmmm

Friday- OC Tournie(physco & connor) or Devry
Saturday- OC Tournie(Buena Park) or Shuffle & Cut

hmmmm OC is a lil far.

Hey WhiteOblivion, if you come saturday you can come to my house and play friendlies tilll whenever, with me, headache, and possibly 6th sense.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Hey Game II! Is there a way to download videos off of your site? I don't have many videos of me out there and I would like to obtain some if I may. Thank you.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Can someone going this Saturday possibly bring a flashdrive and get the TIO results from the computer, then send them to Neal? :)

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Lol....Thanks 6th...i wanted to play you but you were there late and i had to leave....
And good MM Thoma$! Much fun...
I wont be there this saturday...Im gonna be in Oregon so...maybe the week after =]

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Hey! Who's going to this tomorrow? I'm not sure if I should go. My car started overheating the last time I drove down here. I'll probably buy a new car in a month or two (almost bought a motorcycle). So until then, I'm not sure if I want to attend these unless a lot of people are guarenteed to come.

So who's going FOR SURE??

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Uh...I dont think anyones goin ^.^...I'd kinda say just wait until next week...Kinda/sorta the Bi weekly effect we were talking about before...

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
Hey! Who's going to this tomorrow? I'm not sure if I should go. My car started overheating the last time I drove down here. I'll probably buy a new car in a month or two (almost bought a motorcycle). So until then, I'm not sure if I want to attend these unless a lot of people are guarenteed to come.

So who's going FOR SURE??
Nahsun, Hero, and I are planning on going to the Buena Park tourney. Thomas, you should come too =P

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
My car won't make it that far. I should have a new car in 6-8 weeks. Then it's tournaments every weekend.

Lit

Smash Ace
everyone that looks in this thread this week should go to the Buena Park tourney instead of this. Just because more than likely there isnt going to be anyone there and i dont want people going there to play by themselves. I did that before and it is not the bussiness at all.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Well.....Im curious...How many people actually did show up to this... I'm pretty sure u got almost no one but gimme the low down...Im good for next week though...Or for any practice during this week =].

Lit

Smash Ace
Well looking at who is posting in this thread, i will more than likley go to the foothill ranch tourney.

Lit

Smash Ace
o lucky u hope u have a good time
U should play omar. Hes sheik is too good

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I'm not going. I don't think enough people are going. Besides, my car has been overheating a lot lately, even when I got small distances. I should have a new one in 5 weeks.

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
LoL sorry for double post, looks like i'll be going to foothill ranch because it's closer to where i'm at right now. Sorry guys~

Top Bottom