• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle And Cut Cash Weeklies

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
OK....I dont think im coming =.=...My moms buggin me with this Job at starbucks and shes bein REALLY REALLY buggy about it...Sorry guys =\

Lit

Smash Ace
Well it only seems like the only time people go down there is when semi known or well known people come. Other than that, its always the same people there and its gets boring afer a while. So yeah maybe it should be bi weeklies so people might want to see if anyone got better, or might eve look forward to these things again.

Lit

Smash Ace
hahaha
lol
Yeah and i still havent played u yet.
But maybe there might be peopl down there this week since evo is over.

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Dang...I didn't know EvilNem was going to these... :/
Well I work a night shift Saturday, so I will most likely attend this.
:)

Lit

Smash Ace
seems like there is going to be a decent amount of people coming this week...
more than likely i will should up than..

Lit

Smash Ace
yeah, but it does seem like alot of people are going down there this week
Espically if the game goes down there, there should be enough players to do a teams tourney as well.

The Game II

Smash Champion
Funny how a guy who doesn't play competitively anymore influences turnout. But it does look like I will be attending because I'm getting no response from Blizzcon.

--GCII

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
W00t...We got The Game. Haha Just for kicks and giggles we should enter him in the tournament =P. I'm gonna be able to show up to this one but im gonna have to leave at about 4 =\. Oh yeah...and if anyone is up for practice or somethin im always free...

Lit

Smash Ace
Funny how a guy who doesn't play competitively anymore influences turnout. But it does look like I will be attending because I'm getting no response from Blizzcon.

--GCII
Well its just like u said before. PPl are really eager to get notice, so they have a chance get ranked.
But anyways since all of these people are coming we should do crew battles since we never did have enough people to do them before.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Well its just like u said before. PPl are really eager to get notice, so they have a chance get ranked.
The truth is, you will never get ranked if you just go to these tournaments. Even if you place 1st consistently, you won't get ranked. You have to get out and play other people in Socal, and prove that you are better than them. And since S&C never really gets outside competition, you have to go to other tourneys that alot of people are going to be at.

Lit

Smash Ace
The truth is, you will never get ranked if you just go to these tournaments. Even if you place 1st consistently, you won't get ranked. You have to get out and play other people in Socal, and prove that you are better than them. And since S&C never really gets outside competition, you have to go to other tourneys that alot of people are going to be at.
YEah that is true. If u were referring to me trying to get ranked thats not wat i ment. Right now i can careless about rankings, i just want to improve myi game to the next level and i have only been playin this game for a year.. So i really dont expect myslef to get ranked anytime soon. Also yeah i do need to go to more tourneys, I really olnly entered two real tourneys in my competitive scene. So yeah i do need to go to more, and since u said alot of people since hugs is going again expecet this place to be fully packed again, But this time i expect to see alot of new faces i havent seen before.

I'm probably going, But I'll be there at around 1
Its cool we will wait for u again..
But if we have to start somthin first it woud proably be doubles so u can have some time for friendleys and singles and maybe crews.

Lit

Smash Ace
ooo we did when was it recently
Bec i wasnt there for since the last time hugs was there.
I have been really busy due to sat prep and summer school.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
please please please do teams first so I can be there in time for singles. These guys seem to be really strict on the start time, cuz i got there at 1:10 last time and wouldn't let me into the teams bracket.

So please start teams first and singles 2nd if you guys can. Thank you :)

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Awwwww mannnnn....doubles first...I guess money matches FTW AGAIN...o well..
But its sweet that Hugs is coming again...
And JTB...COME THIS WEEK...please? =D stop being emo and play smash for FUN!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm not coming. Because work ****ing sucks.

Lit

Smash Ace
no thats not how it always is blitz, everytime we wanted to do sumthin first they usually do it.. They can careless on which one goes first as long as they get thier share of the money. And hugs if u are trying to do teams as well we will see how long we can hold out for until they start b!tchin bout there money and entry to the tourney.

Top Bottom