• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

626key

Smash Journeyman
not to preasure you guys or anything, but will the podcast do the new updates from the dojo, I know you said it was hard, but it was almost the best thing about smash boards

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Youko, I'm pretty sure I have the title for this week's episode:

The Greatest Episode of Show Me Your News Ever.

Seriously, you guys have so much stuff to cover, I'd be surprised if the episode was less than two hours long.

But it's for a good cause, so it's okay.

*Team Galatic theme in Brawl ftw!!!*

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Are you guys going to do spoilers in the episode? I don't mind them at all but w/o them there won't be much to talk about.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Are you guys going to do spoilers in the episode? I don't mind them at all but w/o them there won't be much to talk about.

I'll make a point of avoiding SSE spoilers (which I've already seen) - but roster, stages, music...all fair game.

Banzai_Kitten

Smash Cadet
I remember in the last podcast that Youko and SP were not discussing SSE spoilers. Is that still true? I hope so I'm trying to avoid SSE spoilers.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
The Pandacast covered just five updates in four hours, but you've got, like months' worth to cover in this episode. Therefore, I suggest that you not set a time limit for yourselves, but instead try to fit in as much as physically possible.

Rhokk

Smash Apprentice
Under ur bed, steelin ur dust bunneez....in Utah
Yeah, it'll be very interesting/entertaining to hear your guys' opinions on the roster, stages, music, random other stuff, and such.

Also, for some reason it seems that Ep. 25(I think), the first Pandacast, not the multi-part one, doesn't want to be downloaded on iTunes for me..

But I dunnae

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
I'm trying to think of a few titles for this week's episode, but I'm running short on ideas. All I've got is "the End of an Era," that Era being speculation. I'd tell you my other cheesy name, but (1) it wouldn't be a good podcast title and (2) it's a MASSIVE SSE Spoiler.
It's a pun on ROB's entrance in the SSE and Samus's Final Smash.

Mr. Alcohol

Smash Apprentice
I'm actually kind of peeved about people's view of the roster (and Wolf specifically). He deserved to be in WAY more than Krystal.

Yeah, the roster sucks now, but I think we'll overlook that as we begin to play it and as the competitive community evolves.

RDK

Smash Hero
I'm actually not worried as much about the roster anymore as much as I'm worried about how advanced techniques will develop. Wavedashing and L-cancelling were HUGE.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I agree, there's time but I don't think it will take as long to really find all the advanced techs since this time around we know what to look for.

(triple p2w post)

bumnumber1

Smash Rookie
New Webcast Up!!!

I have made a new webcast. It's a comedy webcast called the Smashed Update.
I live in Japan, and I swear and drink alot and play brawl.
Go to www.dkvine.com and click on the smashed update. That's where I post my videos.
I hope you like them!

Top Bottom