• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
I have made a new webcast. It's a comedy webcast called the Smashed Update.
I live in Japan, and I swear and drink alot and play brawl.
Go to www.dkvine.com and click on the smashed update. That's where I post my videos.
I hope you like them!
i ****ing love your vids

w00t bumnuber1's number 1 fan!!!!!

nahim playing go post a thread about them, you try to heard but its funny

lick my nuts :)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
So yeah...

...This episode is over four hours long...

...Forgive me if I can't get it out tomorrow MORNING like I have the past few weeks...

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
So yeah...

...This episode is over four hours long...

...Forgive me if I can't get it out tomorrow MORNING like I have the past few weeks...
Hmm...

Show Me Your News...or Super Bowl?

Oh! I could listen to Show Me Your News while watching the Super Bowl! :laugh:

Yeah, four hours sounds about right...

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Awesome. Glad to see that you've spared no expense on the production values.

Oh, and before someone else gets the chance to ask... VEGETA! WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT THE EPISODE LENGTH!?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
i hope u guys dislike the roster lol

and show mewtwo some gosh darn love by golly
Quit Life, Glitch. Lols

No, I'm upset about Mewtwo's removal too. But I worry more about the epic lack of characters, period. Plus, it looks like Marth's FS is way too imbalanced.

Holy ****, four hours? I am SO looking forward to this.

Have a good Super Sunday, Youko Panda and everyone else.

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
Quit Life, Glitch. Lols

No, I'm upset about Mewtwo's removal too. But I worry more about the epic lack of characters, period. Plus, it looks like Marth's FS is way too imbalanced.

Holy ****, four hours? I am SO looking forward to this.

Have a good Super Sunday, Youko Panda and everyone else.
lol yo i swear u r freaking stalking me guy

dont make me pull on ur crazy hat again =P

NESJake

Smash Apprentice
I'm ready for the next episode. You guys have given me something to look forward during the update-less weekends.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Preview for Episode 31 is up. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint in its epicness.

FallenAngelPit

Smash Apprentice
Awesome. Glad to see that you've spared no expense on the production values.

Oh, and before someone else gets the chance to ask... VEGETA! WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT THE EPISODE LENGTH!?
Oh, and before someone gets the chance to answer: "breaks scouter" ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!
(awaits proper reply from Cyberlink)

farewell :cool:

edit: also, I love your matching avatars and locations, guys. good night.

parkermortensen

Smash Cadet
I really hope you guys get this episode out ASAP. I'm really sick and I need something to pass the time, and a super long Brawl Podcast from my favorite Samurai and Youko (and Buzz..) would really help =)

crush_T_asain

Smash Apprentice
Should have a whole 30 min ridley RIP section*sniff*and are you gonna get ep 31 on smash news early or is there the same prob as last week to need kirby kings help?

Don Tyrant

Smash Cadet
I Cant Wait 4 Episode 31, U Guys R Awesome, R U Guys As Optimistic As Me? I Believe In Smash And I Know I Will Luv This Game, N Yes I Play Competitively, Lmao

Joshua368

Smash Apprentice
Need to know if I should completely skip this or not... regarding the roster, will it have hopeful optimism and acceptance or yet more whining and complaining?

Just would like to know beforehand.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Longest episode in history? Even longer than the Pandacast?

AWESOME.

And it'll be out before the Super Bowl starts? I love you guys.

GO PATS

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Need to know if I should completely skip this or not... regarding the roster, will it have hopeful optimism and acceptance or yet more whining and complaining?

Just would like to know beforehand.

Let's put it like this.

We're not that happy at all at people who think illogically and believe this game is ruined before they even have a chance to play it just because of the roster.

This episode should be a refreshing and invigorating look at this past week.

MajinSweet

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only one that thinks the 35 roster is amazing? Almost all the vets return. (I'll admit Mewtwo probably should have come back) Cool unique characters, Olimar, Pokemon Trainer. Awesome newcomers like Pit, Meta Knight and Dedede. Can't forget Sonic and Snake. I'm eager to see what Youko and SP (lol) think about this.

NESJake

Smash Apprentice
I'm happy with the roster. I was hoping for more characters, but who wasn't? I'm totally going to main R.O.B.

You here that SamuraiPanda? I'm going to main R.O.B.

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
I was just listening to the last podcast (ep. 30), and I just wanted to say I was really pleased to hear the 35 character roster referred to as a "nightmare roster." It just makes me glad to know I wasn't the only one.

By the way, it always made me hopeful when I heard Krystal referred to as a "shoe-in" and such when listening to this podcast. And the comical optimism about Mega Man's inclusion always made me laugh. That would have been a great character.

Now that the podcast is winding down, I just wanted to say I really enjoyed listening to it. I have to admit the main reason I listened to it was because I wanted to hear the latest information about the sheer possibility of Krystal's inclusion, and you guys really kept my hopes up. Thanks for your work.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
R.O.B. actually looks pretty sweet. I could totally see why people would main him after what I've seen (although I must admit, it'll be kinda funny if he ends up being incredibly strong).

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
Let's put it like this.

We're not that happy at all at people who think illogically and believe this game is ruined before they even have a chance to play it just because of the roster.

This episode should be a refreshing and invigorating look at this past week.
Good, I had enough of this really.

I don't want to download the episode which takes way too much time, only to hear more complains...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
So the OST for this game is pretty much the greatest thing ever.

Except I didn't have it when we recorded the podcast.

Otherwise there would be WAY more "sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"-ing, if you will. Like how Corneria from Star Fox (SNES) is on there, just like I hoped on a very early episode of SMYN. :D

Banzai_Kitten

Smash Cadet
Wow, longest ever. Guess I'll have to take long pauses cause my sister will be bugging for the computer like an hour into it. It's going to be pretty sweet though.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
im pleasantly surprised to hear no whining. i guess i fit with the camp that thinks more would have been better, but im content with what we have. we are not entitled to anything. gotta wonder looking back if sakurai actually did anything with the extra time but remove those characters you can see in the code.

Top Bottom