• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

626key

Smash Journeyman
I found a you tube account go to this you tube account (especialy SP, its the Japan version)
AnimeEater2
P.S. in an unrelated question, what would win, the halibird, or the great fox?

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I'm surprised how many people recognized me from this on GameFAQs when I was translating over there while SWF was down.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
You know, that's actually quite surprising.

But I'll never show my posting face over at GameFAQs, lol!

For the record, Panda's and my avatars/locations are sweet now. I hate tea, but this is amazing.

Flaminglink

Smash Journeyman
SWF is the only civalized place to go to talk about the game. Game faqs is filled with B1Tches talking smack about the amazing roster, just because they think that clones are the same, but they are ALOT different!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I'll try to remember to get those two songs download links via the boards when it isn't ridiculously slow.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
You know I never played the Kirby games either, really, until recently. And I agree with Cyber, Youko, that Dedede's theme is absolutely amazing. It's probably one of my favorite old school VGM themes ever, right up there with World 1-1 (of Mario 1 and 2) and the original Brinstar music.

But, for those of you acquainted with the song, check out this epic remake that SHOULD be on the Brawl soundtrack.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/10537

Normally I hate this thrash metal stuff, but this is one of my favorite renditions. Really adds to the mood of the song.

saif442050

Smash Apprentice
You know, that's actually quite surprising.

But I'll never show my posting face over at GameFAQs, lol!

For the record, Panda's and my avatars/locations are sweet now. I hate tea, but this is amazing.
nice avatars guys.

Mega Inkydog

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm going to skip SMWN 31 because I am so sick of the complaining and there is bound to be some in the next podcast. No offense, it's just that I have so much hate on Brawl, it's not even funny.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Well, since you guys are obviously going to have your hands full with a lot of leaks to cover, I'm working on compiling all the new stuff revealed into one convenient list, complete with accompanying footage. It should help out at least a little...

greeneggsnsam

Smash Apprentice
Well, since you guys are obviously going to have your hands full with a lot of leaks to cover, I'm working on compiling all the new stuff revealed into one convenient list, complete with accompanying footage. It should help out at least a little...
I've been working on the exact same thing over at WiFi Wars. Here's the link-I'm updating quite a bit (not that it's any use to Youko and SP, especially as I'm betting SP can just go to 2chan or wherever).

http://wifiwars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I think I'm going to skip SMWN 31 because I am so sick of the complaining and there is bound to be some in the next podcast. No offense, it's just that I have so much hate on Brawl, it's not even funny.

Hmm, your loss. It should be pretty epic, and you all will be surprised to hear our opinions.

SmashBrosLover3918

Smash Journeyman
wow. ive seen almost everything in one day. so, 35 was right, wolf instead of Krystal... wow. I honestly dont like the 35 character limit(and I wish knuckles was in) but, I have a feeling this episode will be long, since you have what, 11 ish more characters to discuss, fs(the weirdest one ive seen is G&W, an octopus???) new moves, and the stages. now im kinda bummed theres still over a month left...

alos, is there a problem with smashboards? i cant ever get into it, and when I do it has a white background(i think its called cached?) maybe its my dumb computer...

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
Hey Youko and Panda, I think you'll agree that this pic applies perfectly to the current situation on Smash Boards:

RDK

Smash Hero
About Knuckles....

I guess Buzz won't be coming up to Michigan to smash with us. :(

Tyrael64

Smash Journeyman
Question: For some reason, when I click on the New Captain Falcon easter egg and the Choppa Choppa easter egg, the page loads and everything, but the actual sound file never actually plays.

Is there any way to get the direct mp3s without going through the intermediary site which doesn't seem to work?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Actually, that wasn't part of the deal. The deal was playable character...but if Buzz is a super-nice guy, then he'll come out to smash with us anyway! :laugh:

Anyway, the download links for the two Easter Eggs you all love should be up and fixed.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Youko...i'm still waiting on a stream of episodes 27 and 28...

i REALLY don't want to download the episodes cause i know i'll delete them after i'm finished with them, and i really want to listen to the episodes man...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Esnips is being rather incorrigible, so I don't have a good idea of when I'll be able to get stream versions of those working...you could just try opening the mp3 given in the download link, so you're not necessarily saving it on your harddrive...

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i'd do that if it actually gave me that option. it seriously only gives me save and close.

yeah, i know it will take a few moments to download, but i know i'll just delete it later, so i find no point...you know what, f*** it, i'll just download it. you probably have enough on your hands Youko with all the news coming in

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
i know this is spam but when i visit umich this spring i want to smash with you guys lol.
im touring the midwest looking at colleges and ill be there for two days

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
i know this is spam but when i visit umich this spring i want to smash with you guys lol.
im touring the midwest looking at colleges and ill be there for two days

We're here basically until mid-to-late April, so as long as it's before then, I don't see a problem with that!

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I'm assuming that the upcoming episode is going to be a complete MONSTER. I have many questions! Are you guys going to be going over every character, or just ones you feel neccesary? How about stages? Probably not SSE, right? Are you guys going to be bringing a guest for the next episode, or is it just going to be Youko and Panda?

Or is it a surprise? :p

Looking forward to the next episode!

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
o.O Dear lord... the Smash Boards are finally working again! I can only imagine your guys' pain, Youko and SP for still having to navigate through here when it was all bugged up!

I was going to do a personal recap of my thoughts on the episode but well... it seems to late now. Maybe next week. =P

Top Bottom