• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SF:E - Eugene, Oregon (04-28-07)

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Hey if someone knows of sweet buses to eugene that would be nice info to know :)
I think the Greyhound might be a good option? I'm not sure if it goes any further to Gresham than Corvallis though. Never taken it anywhere.

Also, I forgot to confirm. Josh and Sam are going, so of course I'm going. After all, <i>someone's</i> got to lend the "that was easy"'s, right? Byron should be coming as well, if you don't have him on the confirm list yet.

ps a bigger house would be much better. and bbcode sucks HTML weener.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Yay, Byron's coming!
I'm going to update the confirmation list.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
**** i'm having trouble finding a ride to this... I don't wanna waste money on a greyhound though...

Lol, i ran into Team celestial princess (part of gresham 6) at outdoorschool when i was visiting... they say they're going to try and make it to this

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Venus, you have a ride with me, this was decided like a month ago.

Foos, I'll be coming to your house in the morning, or I might go to sleep, I will probably call when I decide.

Alex, I'm giving you a ride too, but haven't been able to contact you.

So I think it's going to be like Alex and Venus get to one place in Portland near I-5 or another highway (as little city driving as possible) and I'll pick you up from there. When you decide on a place, call me (971-998-6291). If you need eachothers' AIMs, Alex's is Advael, Venus' is VenusGospel6.

Yeah, I'm looking to be leaving around like 8PM, because traffic would be bad anytime before that.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
well james I'm home all day so you can come stop by w/e pretty sweet though that we got a full car even though buzz wussed out on us, SHOTGUN!

~Shin_Ganondorf~

Smash Journeyman
@_@

I don't work so, /flex, i'll be over after I finish laundry.
Thats not a john iether, thats, higene or however you spell it....

.../sake

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
That is most definately a john. Just rub a copy of SSBM over your clothes as you play and everyone will comment on how clean and... sensual... you smell.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Josh's surgery has been moved to saturday due to sloppy hospital scheduling. He can't go. =/ This may affect the 7 or 8 people he's invited as well, but Sam and I are still going for sure.
(anytime I say a sentence that would seem that I'm talking in third person, I'm talking about Josh #2.)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm sure the hospital will reschedule him if he doesn't show up for his appointment. They do it all the time.

Kefka

Smash Apprentice
Er.

Timmy...it's not an "appointment", I am scheduled for lung surgery at 10:30 AM on saturday. It's not like I just don't show up and then they ask me to "come in another time". Plus, I'm not about to risk my health so I can make it to a smash tournament.

Originally I had it scheduled for today but they couldn't fit me in anywhere, which is unfortunate, i wish I could make it but it can't. Don't worry though, it shouldn't affect any of the people from UO I invited, they should still all be there.

Have fun guys

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Woah, lung surgery? That's no good, and entirely acceptable if you can't make it. I hope you the best.

I would like to take this opportunity to lay extra guilt on t0mmy for not coming, as his excuse is a trip to the beach while poor Josh has to deal with lung surgery.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Yea what's up with Tommy going to the beach, gosh, who goes to the beach... there's sharks in the ocean, dosen't he know they'll eat him?

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Hey, so is the lung surgery like an open-chest thing or is it down the throat with tiny instruments thing. If it's the former, what do they do about the fact that you have like 16 broken ribs after the surgery?

Ask them to record the surgery, it's really cool to see what they did like after you recover and stuff.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Hey, so is the lung surgery like an open-chest thing or is it down the throat with tiny instruments thing. If it's the former, what do they do about the fact that you have like 16 broken ribs after the surgery?

Ask them to record the surgery, it's really cool to see what they did like after you recover and stuff.
Yeah, I'm interested in seeing a video of how they apply their advanced techniques and what counter measures they take toward your recovery.

Kefka

Smash Apprentice
Hey, so is the lung surgery like an open-chest thing or is it down the throat with tiny instruments thing.
Neither, actually. The operation is performed on the outside of the lung, they dont actually go in. SO All they do is make an incision sort of underneath my armpit.

Doc Holiday said:
Just hope you don't wake up when they are in the middle of the surgery.
Well, I didnt last time I had it, but i'll cross my fingers just in case.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Results? Cannabis usually has imperfect flowers with staminate "male" and pistillate "female" flowers occurring on separate plants,[2] although hermaphroditic flowers sometimes occur.[3] Male flowers are borne on loose panicles, and female flowers are borne on racemes.[4] It is not unusual for individual plants to bear both male and female flowers in some strains, a condition called monoecy.[5] On monoecious plants, flowers of both sexes may occur on separate inflorescences, or on the same inflorescence.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I remember when I actually had to learn that ****, and on an even deeper degree of information. How useless. And isn't cannabis.. weed, if memory serves?

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Kind of, Cannabis is the plant that stems contain THC which is what you smoke, the stems are what is called Marijuana. I think.

Edit: Results please.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Pretty sure you don't smoke THC, but rather the nugget things that contain THC.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
You are so Peter Pan.

Results:
Click Here for Brackets

1. Aftermath
2. Tudios
3. t!mmy
4. Venus Gospel
5. ~Shin_Ganondorf~
5. Ronin686
7. Ice
7. FoosJr.
9. Comlan
9. Adam
9. Roy
9. Mick
13. Dopebeastie
13. Hawk
13. Paul
13. CJS

There probably won't be videos and a montage since BCG doesn't have VCRs to record.

Shoutouts:

Foos - Do better, I know you can.

Ronin - Nice, you placed well for your level. Keep up the good work and Eugene will have another good player in its ranks.

~Shin~ - Thanks for buying all that food (especially the Bosc pears). This is why everyone <3's Shin. Don't let James' comments about broken characters and "bad levels" get to you. Top Tier is broken, and PAL is only slightly less broken. Let's just all wait for Brawl for when they make even bigger changes.

Tudios - You let the Home Team down. Next time don't john so much during a tourney match. GJ in Doubles.

Aftermath - I think you played Pokemon more than you slept. Did you sleep? 0_o

t0mmy - No johns.

Balloon

Smash Lord
16 entrants eh? Sounds like it was fun. Did any of the scrubs have potential?

Top Bottom