• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Scar

#HarveyDent
he tried to moonwalk reverse uair and did that by mistake

no i'm not jealous lovage i'm gonna ****in **** you like i did at rom

didnt even put those vids up

YOURE WELCOME

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
could be someone trolling. forward got on isai's smashboards while isai housed him one time a while back, and he posted in a AZ tournament thread something similar

it caused local hype, but it was jus' forward trolling

edit/ reneblade ninja'd me on the topic :(

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
GG7 i dont wanna hear you talkin about Pound unless youre going.

I wanna play you more than just about anyone other person on the planet.

D

Deleted member

Falcon vs Falco is borderline even and I will smash any Falco who challenges me (once I go out of state)

(mango,zhu banned)

Nakamaru

Smash Master
berserk is way too good. I wish it updated more often.

I hate falco vs falcon. I find myself just sheild rolling or failing to powershield lasers the entire match. : /

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
so this should go in the falco boards but i will post it here instead for no particular reason

a lot of falcons when they are on the ledge and the falco is right there close to the edge will do a ledgehop nair into a buffer roll away....as falco if you shield the nair you can forward B OOS asap and it will catch the dumb falcon out of his roll and you can hopefully combo him out of it somehow if he is at high enough damage

this is something ive always thought about doing for a long time but have never actually done in a match

-MCT-

Smash Cadet
Double jump camp instead of DD camping. Once you grab him it's over. Even if you miss the techchase you're still close to him.
Problem is, a good Falco is really hard to grab. But, as you said, if you lay your hands on him just once, you gotta make him regret that...

Nakamaru

Smash Master
So on DK64 i found out something kinda cool. From the ledge you can drop off and double jump into a standing position just before it dips down. I've been messing with drop, jump turn grab.

people have probably already found this out, but is it practical?

its off topic, but who cares about some cross eyed bird anyway?

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I believe if you land on the platform at the exact tip of your jump you have no lag on it. It's called a Isai drop. Isai dropping onto the stage could be useful I guess...

Tomacawk

Smash Master
matt is right
falcons do it more than anything else
the only variety is howmany times they ledge regrab until they commit

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
oh god can you guys picture what's gonna happen when isai walks in

DEAR GOD THEY'LL **** HIM

Anyway scar and Co, me and proverbs have been playing some, I'd like some feedback on my falcon. Can't say the same for proverbs, so if he'd like feedback, I'm sure he'll ask. I'll post videos soon.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
So on DK64 i found out something kinda cool. From the ledge you can drop off and double jump into a standing position just before it dips down. I've been messing with drop, jump turn grab.

people have probably already found this out, but is it practical?

its off topic, but who cares about some cross eyed bird anyway?
i've found out about that on my own too. it seems like it would be a good mindgame to throw in on that stage but it's definitely not absolutely necessary to add into your game lol

I believe if you land on the platform at the exact tip of your jump you have no lag on it. It's called a Isai drop. Isai dropping onto the stage could be useful I guess...
no, isai dropping is when you land on a platform from a jump, then move a little bit to cancel your landing lag so you can instantly drop through the platform

(landing lag from a jump is 4 frames)

also i do believe i would **** Mogwai in Falcon vs Falco

however that match is not borderline even at all (sorry s2j)

kneegalize

Nakamaru

Smash Master
@GG7
--I was messing with it today, and wavelanding back onto the ledge is really fun to do. Might be an interesting thing to pull out once, then never do it again.

Top Bottom