• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
3s or cvs2 i'm down, just call me up. edrees i still have your tv. you never called, or if you did i didn't get it =[

ahahaha dope vid bone, that **** was so crazy "woooooooooooow"

STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE

anto

Smash Apprentice
hey i'm more than likely to have a smashfest this saturday at my house. more than likely it would turn into a tournament. so i wanna know who would be interested. and i will probably have to cap the attendance so first come first serve. :D

LHG

Smash Journeyman
hey i'm more than likely to have a smashfest this saturday at my house. more than likely it would turn into a tournament. so i wanna know who would be interested. and i will probably have to cap the attendance so first come first serve. :D
*Raises hand* Interested.

jwnz

Smash Cadet
My attendance matters on where you live...

Rickety

Peace and Love
WayChuDat? Yeahyuz! <3

Jwnz, correct me if I'm wrong, but are you not the Southwestern College student who in December of 2005 won a Smash tournament at Morse High School? You played Jigglypuff.

Anto lives in Otay/Eastlake. :]

Edit:

Gotta get some hearts in there.

<3
rickety

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Yea, this avatar sucks balls, i know...-_-

You suck Chris, out of all those avatars you gave me this piece of ****.....-_-

I feel like playing some CvS2

My summer school ends monday...so yea....

Well, cya hommies

jwnz

Smash Cadet
Finally get in touch w/ some SD smashers!!
I use fox and link. Here's a thread to some old videos of me playing. I go by Bean.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=109726
I play w/ a "Crew" of 3 other people and it'll be great to play some good competition. Anyone know of a tournament coming soon?
A major tourney just passed by, so i'm not sure. If you're near the Eastlake/Otay Ranch area, theres someone planning a smashfest this saturday.

noobmaster

Smash Apprentice

sure anything to get to know some people... can you give me the complete address and time?
:)

anto

Smash Apprentice
Uh Oh

unfortunately saturday is cancelled due to some personal events that have just arisen. :\. hopefully next saturday though i can get something going

noobmaster

Smash Apprentice
****, too bad!

sure just pm me when you'll get something organized... Oh, include address and time.

Rickety

Peace and Love
So many new faces!
And while I love introducing newcomers to the smash scene, my house is not open for a while to smash :(

San Diego needs to step it up :]

<3
rick(ety)

noobmaster

Smash Apprentice
Hey!!!!

Maybe you guys(whoever wants to) can come over to smash at my house on sunday.
that way we can get to know each other...

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Maybe you guys(whoever wants to) can come over to smash at my house on sunday.
that way we can get to know each other...
If I can get a ride, I'm game. Depends on the departure and return times, though. Get us some more info, cool? ^^

noobmaster

Smash Apprentice
I'll post up the exact address and times tomorrow... I'm thinking of having it at my friend's house.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. PNOY calls me up and says everyone is heading over to Kyle's... right as my dad tells me we have to wake up at like 7 to head over to L.A.

Bah, this friday was a bust. I hope I get to play with everyone soon before school starts. =|

.PNOY.

Smash Apprentice
lol yea guys, kinda missed it...it was me, kyle, boss, deth, rick, and tony. we all stayed up til 5am or longer and prolly slept for 2-5 hours each. so much smash, so much goodness. woulda been better if more people went, but it's all good. hope to see ALL of u at super champ combo, all BEST b there.

Top Bottom