• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
NOOOOOOOOO! I wanted to go, but my volunteer shift started at noon... I got out after this started... and I just now got home...Imma go cry now...

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
It was fun...but i didnt get to play the poeple i wanted too. They seemed to bussy.

I hope i see everyone at Evo. Hopefully i'll be able to play everyone i want too.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Temporary Results
1. PC
2. Chu
3. Cactuar
4. Mew2King
5. HugS
5. Bone

1. Pink Lips (PC + Chu)
2. PC Cort (M2K + Vidjo)
3. Saintly Remains (Saint Patrick + Bone)

enjoy~

Evo West!

P.S. The random Mikael guy was cute <3

<3
rick

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
yo this is jeff

dc,mango,pbody, and mr ganondorf just came about 10minutes ago and they have been doing doubles, i'm about to pass out but just wanted to thank everyone for coming over to chill. EC is too good. poker was fun even tho it ended up just being me pat and hugo practically. i let you win kiwi. next year or whenever all you guys are here in WC, just hit me up.

gg's everyone and goodnite

pressthebutton

Smash Apprentice
any smashers who havent quit yet who wanna play some smash during the week? i can drive now but i dont wanna drive too far, so if u live from eastlake to skyline, i'll be willing to drive to ur house or whatever

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Whoa, Evo was fun yesterday, wish I could have made it today, but a bit of a drive for me.

At least I got to play M2K one round, it was like a roller coaster ride, lol.

But I am so happy I went, i have improved sooo much. Thanks to everyone i played for helping me improve! Hope to see you all at super champ combo.

jwnz

Smash Cadet
i'm not too known here yet so i guess my little stint at Evo on saturday was probably nothing special. I played about 6 games and won about half of them. I could only stay for a short time, but it was nice to win my very first Evo match. It was against a fox player (who also beat me with his Doc and Ganon). Didn't get his name though... And then he challenged me to some money matches.

dude do you go to eastlake high? where you at let's play sometime. i live in the woods
i actually went to Bonita High. 04 Grad. i go to southwestern now. i knew some people at eastlake, and still knew a few people there.

i live in Rolling Hills. Like.. 2 minutes away from Eastlake high.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Yeah, sorry to crush anyone's hopes and dreams, but Evo was a joke. There were so many scrubby players that any wins (unless the person was well known) don't really count for much. Some freaking noob Sheik that doesn't even know what smashboards is made it to the top 8; that's how much of a joke it was.

Although it was good to see the East Coasters and Mid Westerners one more time before they had to leave -- Kiwi, Vidjo, Chris, Chu, Cactuar, M2K, Milktea. I'm glad I got to meet you guys and hang out with all of you. And for those of you that're coming back for Champ Combo, I'll see you then =P (so far all I know that's coming back is Chu. Chris was a maybe?)

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, sorry to crush anyone's hopes and dreams, but Evo was a joke. There were so many scrubby players that any wins (unless the person was well known) don't really count for much. Some freaking noob Sheik that doesn't even know what smashboards is made it to the top 8; that's how much of a joke it was.
Seriously; friendlies were more exciting. I was even in the easiest bracket and had more fun playing people outside the tournament.

AnujSuper9 said:
Hey, who won at Evo?
Mew2King

Nobody better really be quitting. :lick:

jwnz

Smash Cadet
ohh.. kinda wish i could've actually entered the tourney..

but then again, i haven't even been to one SD smashfest or any of the triweeklies...

by the way.. whens the next one!?

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Well, I lost in the rematch against PC Chris, now I have this stupid *** bozo the clown... the sad thing is Giza used to use this one -_-

FTS man.......

EVO kicked sooo much ***, there was this AMAZiNG ganonn player ( I think Mr. Gannondorf was his name), and edress almost beat CHU DAT. Smash was the boring part thoough.....until

Capcom Vs SNK2 was next and it was Godly watching the pros play. The crowd was way more excited, and the game is much more fun than smash bros (Also alot deeper). Combo Fiend IS MY HERO!

CvS2 is greater than smash....anyday.

hmm....lets so who gets upset.

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
Don't give too much **** to the dudes that ran Evo. They're all new to smash and nobody really knew who was good and who wasn't. I was pretty disappointed with the crowd at the smash finals, though. I was glad I watched the 3s, CvS2, and Marvel finals. Super high-energy crowds, loud-*** chants, and plenty of surprise finishes.

Yo Tony... 3s>CvS2, but CvS2 is still pwnage.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Well, I lost in the rematch against PC Chris, now I have this stupid *** bozo the clown... the sad thing is Giza used to use this one -_-

FTS man.......

EVO kicked sooo much ***, there was this AMAZiNG ganonn player ( I think Mr. Gannondorf was his name), and edress almost beat CHU DAT. Smash was the boring part thoough.....until

Capcom Vs SNK2 was next and it was Godly watching the pros play. The crowd was way more excited, and the game is much more fun than smash bros (Also alot deeper). Combo Fiend IS MY HERO!

CvS2 is greater than smash....anyday.

hmm....lets so who gets upset.
LOL I'm not gonna get upset because I know you did that just to upset me =P Everyone knows who the real best Ganondorf around is =P

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
Territorial & Underestimation.

I housed MrGanondorf for a night and had alot of friendlies with him, I think he's pretty good Patrick. He can beat my Peach, he seemed pretty nervous playing Edrees. I hyped Edrees up as a Ganonslayer the night before just because I wanted Edrees to win if they were to ever play in tournament. He's not "the best" but, I'll give him his kudos. He may have gotten an easy bracket but, if he played me in tournament and ended up in my bracket... I certainly would have had a rude awakening. I thought I had my mind made up by talk of his bracket being so easy when I could have very well been knocked to losers by him if I were in it. Just my fabulous opinion.

p.s.

I 4 stocked Romeo619 consistently.

Rickety

Peace and Love
This is SA3Tony

Im not sure St. Pat, i heard he 2-0 in a set

Jason: Third Strike is really fun, but I forgot how fast paced CvS2 was. Seeing A groove Vega in everyones face was crazy. Remember in the first tourniment round pink blanka vs cammy, some guy said "Eat that *****" I was laughing sooo hard.

I wish I could have stayed longer, but I had to leave. BTW, who won in the third stike tourney and CvS2?

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
whos the michael nub and why does he post a freakn essay everytime? no one is gonna read it. there are a lot of michael's who play smash anyway. your name isnt mikael nor mikairu. you can give that up. :laugh:

mr. ganon was alright. the sheik wasnt tho. and watchin the ganon get nearly 4 stocked by pc was hilarious. :laugh:

the crowds for the games, except smash of course, was great. all the players were too good.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
I housed MrGanondorf for a night and had alot of friendlies with him, I think he's pretty good Patrick. He can beat my Peach, he seemed pretty nervous playing Edrees. I hyped Edrees up as a Ganonslayer the night before just because I wanted Edrees to win if they were to ever play in tournament. He's not "the best" but, I'll give him his kudos. He may have gotten an easy bracket but, if he played me in tournament and ended up in my bracket... I certainly would have had a rude awakening. I thought I had my mind made up by talk of his bracket being so easy when I could have very well been knocked to losers by him if I were in it. Just my fabulous opinion.

p.s.

I 4 stocked Romeo619 consistently.
lawl Bone =P

Top Bottom