• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Rickety

Peace and Love
Hi everybody :]

I hope to see Team Underdog this saturday mopping up fools in smash doubles (and singles!) I miss you guys :(

I hope Jon doesn't mind teaming with a sucky but endearing player :] <3

I wanna see Mr. Dave again so I can steal him so he can't go back to Australia , and we can go on more trips together! <3

I wanna see the condo repping itself as PQ's elite smash crew :]

I wanna See Sexydoodles and Asp work people on DS :]

I expect to see 376% more moonwalking with falcon this saturday! (I'm looking at you Tony, Adonis, Romeo619(not goose), and wonder-boy aka Zack)

I wanna get owned by Edrees after eating food, when I play better than ever! <3

I will mourn the loss of Pat, then rejoice that I wont have to eat 921% chain grab IC combos :]

I wanna see some Pandatration! Tainted Love! <3

Darnit, I better see Eddy at this and actually play! :]

LanceStern, you better come too! I need a stern warning!

Again, I'm sorry I type too much :-/ Feel free to scroll past this post :]

Bye san diego~ <333

love,
rickety

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, DS OWNAGE. Tetris ftw.

And the crew battle of one side vs the other sounds so good. Or SOME kind of crew battle. The last one sorta fell apart, but it was a good idea.

Aww, azn_lep won't make it? Too bad, there's no one else that can infinite. ;_;

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
what's up ASP and muffin exc exc. I'll be commin down to this tourney also, glad to see ur all goin too. c u all soon.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I don't have my cell phone with me at the moment, so those who want to reach me need to contact me on AIM (Chilled Firefox), or using this thread and I'll get back to them as soon as posible. So if you're going to ring me asking for directions or telling me you are coming late, you know what to do.
Also, if people want matches recorded I can have that arranged.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
1: Beaches Peaches
2: Peace and Love
3: Muffin it up
4: Success
5: Peanut and Butter and Jelly
5: Team619
7: WTF
7: Muffins for my Birthday
9: Stars and Stripes
9: Team Jedi
9: Whatever
9: I Don't Care
13: Sir Black Wang
13: Pha + Someone Else
13: Lemon
13: Team X
17: PH
17: Ravmen
17: Team Cheese
17: Chain Chomp
25: The Decepticons
25: OMFG + Level 6

Tp_Fox

Smash Cadet
1: Beaches Peaches
2: Peace and Love
3: Muffin it up
4: Success
5: Peanut and Butter and Jelly
5: Team619
7: WTF
7: Muffins for my Birthday
9: Stars and Stripes
9: Team Jedi
9: Whatever
9: I Don't Care
13: Sir Black Wang
13: Pha + Someone Else
13: Lemon
13: Team X
17: PH
17: Ravmen
17: Team Cheese
17: Chain Chomp
25: The Decepticons
25: OMFG + Level 6
It's Tp_Fox. >_>; lol good tri-weekly. =)

Nice teaming up w/ you Pha. :)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
1: Edrees
2: Jon619
3: Romeo619
4: Bone
5: Jeff
5: Pha
7: Zack
7: Doodles
9: Rickety
9: Araknophobik
9: Sure Dave
9: TP Fox
13: Vietgamer1021
13: ASP
13: CAOTIC
13: Phillip
17: RR
17: Bruce
17: Giza
17: Black Deth
17: Goldenmuffin
17: Knifey
17: SA3Tony
17: Sir Wang
25: Hyper Metal
25: Kyle
25: Paul Mitchell
25: Silver Dragon
25: Robin
25: Saur
25: Chibi
25: Yellow Lobster
33: Rozen
33: Aaron
33: The Boss
33: Jedi McNick
33: Ryan
33: Jest
33: Rofa
33: Michael
33: Juice
33: Rav
33: OMFG
33: Jew
49: Fluteboy
49: Vader

pressthebutton

Smash Apprentice
good job again cao. memories-4 peaches playimg each other in doubles, jon(samus) making me proud to be a samus, and edrees(ganon) getting bair'd 3 times into a uair by someone's fox. great stuff.

rofa

Smash Journeyman
it was a very fun tri-weekly. rozen, that was a great series that you and i played. so up and down it was ridiculous. can't wait for the next one.

fireyredmystic

Smash Cadet
it was a very fun tri-weekly. rozen, that was a great series that you and i played. so up and down it was ridiculous. can't wait for the next one.
Lolz. This is Robin, Rozen's teammate. He told me about your guys' matches. Yeah, it was pretty close. Anywayz, fun match. Nice playing all around. I had a good time! Keep up the good work guys!

$BONE$

Smash Ace
i suppose i didnt do too bad my second tournament. if anybody wants to train with me send me a message, i dont ever get to play anybody.

im down near chula vista area every now and then so feel free to train with me anytime im free. i have limited experience when it comes to playing other players, as tonight has only been my second time..! very talented players we have in san diego!

im looking forward to the next triweekly so, keep it up cao!

Tp_Fox

Smash Cadet
I saw that there is a tourney on Nov 11, I can't go to that one because I have something to do so I'll be busy that day. =(

Sure Dave

Smash Apprentice
This tourney was a good one. Good games to everyone I faced. I might do shoutouts later.

Oh and people were wondering who was "You can't spell Peach without Cheap" it's actually me :p.

jdragoonl

Smash Rookie
fun tri-weekly, the crew battle was stacked! jk teams were fine, next tri weekly its over...son

rickety- <3 great stuff we should train again at the condo some more, i'm so sorry adonis and the rest of the condo couldn't rep but next time we will for sure

boss- nice meeting you man, i'll give you a call to train, i need peach ditto exp...and if my partner doesn't show lets team next tri weekly

brothers asp/doodles- good **** 3rd place, you kept your goal. i owe my shiek success to asp training, w/o you i wouldn't have done as well as i did today. and to doodles...get outa mah face!

619- i didn't get to play paul..oh well. gg romeo chian grab ftw =/ and a lucky kill on FoD. thanks RR for teaming with me 9th? not bad. jon too good placing in the money 2x..i hate you

RS crew- didn't get to team with vietgamer but its cool, muffin had him anyway. to the rest of the players its good to see you guys again, maybe see you at doodle's house again, ben we need to do our $.27 mm with my YL.

edreese/cao- 2nd to last tri weekly for cao =( edreese, let me know how contact is, i might go and buy it, it looks sick..oh and good games, your peach is too much for me

i pulled a rickety by writing too much so i'll end this here, if i missed anyone sorry -_-

-Jeff

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Actually November 11 won't be a Triweekly, because of the UC Crew Battles, so it'll be later in November. ANd yeah it'll be my last one.

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, good tri weekly smashers.

Shout outs:

-Jon: Man, i almost had you, maybe next tri weekly ill pull of a win.

-Romeo: Ill give you a buck later, sorry i forgot to give it to you.

-Jeff: Congrates on getting up high in the rankings. I wish i could have played you today.

-ASP: ..........too cheap at tetris......jk. I need some mario training, and we were supposed to play mario kart. good job on teams.

-Doodles: Man, were an even fight still. I wanted to play you in crews so we wouldnt have to have used zack.

-Muffin: You showed me that captain falcon could be killed vertically....i thought that was impossible. good games too.

-veit gamer: I wanted to play you anything...o well, maybe next time.

-Edrees: You still owe me a money match from tri weekly one!

-RR: "TOUCHDOWN! HOLE IN ONE! STRIKE 3!" Still really funny. You almost had me too.

-Rickety: Dam bro! you laid down the pwn cakes and got 2nd place in teams!

-Dave: is it true that the next tri weekly is the last one for you. If so dont go back, i need peach training....

-good games everyone, i need to try a little harder next tri weekly. peace.

paulmitchel haircare

Smash Apprentice
First and always.. Thank you CAO and team for holding another great tri.

Boss- good stuff today, mad jiggly tricks gots to kepp it in the c stick so when you need to go peach mode. Thanks for those advice it helped.

The Ness player (sory I forgot your name) good stuff seriously keep it up.

Aracknophobik- good set man and nice couterpick and that last match, why couldn't you stay C.Falcon?

Jeff- I'm glad I didn't face you... Haha.

Boss' crew (small one) - that was a fun lil crew fight. Sorry all marths.

Just wished I could've mm some people to break even the money I lost.

Crew team Boss Owned (the big one)

--619 paulmitchel

(I did a rickety)

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Cao your triweekly's are fun as always. but did you have to be so late? lol we started playn smash outside the lodge cuz we were so bored waiting.

Tony - OMG you almost won. you got greedy tho and i caught you over the ledge. good set tho. your moonwalks were messin me up.

Doodles and ASP - Muffin it up hardcore guys!! lol. nice money match Doodles. lol i just wanted to get rid of my coins. i hate carrying change in my pockets. you took me out in crews tho. i hate you. ASP, youre cool. i didnt play either you 2 in the tourny.

GMuff and Vietgamer - you shouldnt have changed your tages to ITZ ****, cuz thats exactly what happened to you guys on Pokemon Stadium. 6 stocked. owch. lol but cool match. didnt play either of you in the singles tourny. and yeah Vietgamer, Ken is better than me. im pretty sure everyone knows that.

Edrees and Cao - Beaches Peaches? come on really? as if 1 Peach wasnt a big enough pain in teams. lol good games tho. freakn Edrees ownd me in the finals. i couldnt do anything! every mindgame i could think of he knew how to counter. i was sad. but at least i got 2cd :)

Bone - wow your Peach almost took me out of the tourny. what can i say? i just cant handle Peaches with Marth. our Samus v. Peach matches were close. i got lucky with that last charge shot.

PHA - wow that match on FD was close. i thought for sure that i lost but then i caught you in a 0 - death combo and ended up winning. i think Cao was goin crazy when he saw that, but really i think i just got lucky cuz i wouldve lost that match. and your Fox totally killed himself on FoD anyway. good matches tho.

Jeff - didnt play you at all in the tourny. you did well in the crew battle tho. took 2 lives from Edrees. it took like 4 other guys to finish him tho. you and RR did pretty well in teams.

Rickety - thanks for teaming with me again. sorry i started out so slow and you had to carry me for the first few matches. once things warmed up tho, we started doin really well. Peace and Love FTW

to everyone that watched the Singles Final - im sorry you had to see that. hell, i wish i didnt see it either. it was so embarassing.

araknophobik

Smash Master
Actually November 11 won't be a Triweekly, because of the UC Crew Battles, so it'll be later in November. ANd yeah it'll be my last one.
I can't reply on my fone unless I quote someone :/

shoutouts later but I really enjoyed the triweekly

jeff: ****ing sheik killa! I do really well against peaches and you took me out. then you took out rickety so I guess you just know the matchup really well

Zack: I'm not gonna try to knock your hustle, but what you did was pretty ****in gay. you chaingrabbed in our ditto that I won, then you went fox on green greens. I should've won >_< but congrats on 7th and going cheap doing so

I'm alittle saddened for placeing 9th cuz I could've placed higher, but I can't complain for breaking top 10 especially since I lost first round :/

Top Bottom