• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
haha, yeah Jon you should come!!...

though i dunno if rickety and tony will make it. I'll ask Jeff to call 'em or something. I could give my 2 bucks though. I was gonna win that freakin friendly... haha. I still want revenge from that crew battle at comp 101. =P
lol. i didnt kno you held grudges doodles! we can have a rematch anytime. and yea you almost won that friendly. lol too bad it was cut short. we'll play a set and see which is better. my Marth or your Link. i think that during the Comp101 crew battle you just got nervous. i had so much pressure on me that day. i do well under pressure. sometimes. i do well til i get mad.

which is why i always lose to Peach players. lol. i get so angry that they wont die. then i die. then i go cry in a corner somewhere. lol

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
hahah, it's not actually a grudge. i just felt like i let the team down when you freakin OWNED me. I think you're a lot better than me though. playing you is fun =P

and YEAh, i'm starting to hate peaches too... freakin Jeff. LOL, jk. they're not so bad.

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Hahaha, freakin Jeff. I've always hated peaches. *Points to Ken's Peach Theory* =P

Cmon, today will be fun. Jon, come with Paul. 619 needs to come. As for that crew battle, you killed us all. It sucked. But, yeah that was fun.

broadcasting

Smash Apprentice
what Paul you dont plan on bringing me? im 619 too. :( lol. i really just wanna go for my $6.
i thought you had plans.. i dont know if im sure anymores anyways. we'll see. i got the address

nah dude, some of us do horribly against Peach. i know i do very bad against them. :( i cant kill them for some reason. Edrees and Caotic know.
all too true

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman
nah dude, some of us do horribly against Peach. i know i do very bad against them. :( i cant kill them for some reason. Edrees and Caotic know.
omg he's telling the truth, i was playing him with fox and he couldn't kill me cause he sucks and i 3stocked him then he threw his controller on the floor and broke it, then hit the wall and kicked my GC my mom banned him from my house after that

true story

gl paul, not rly tho

broadcasting

Smash Apprentice
thIS IS WHAT HE REALLY SAID BUT THEN CHANGED AT THE LAST MINUTE....

omg he's telling the truth, i was CHEATING ON him A with fox, SO I WENT PEACH and he couldn't kill me cause I WAS BLOWING IN HIS EAR WHISPERING he sucks IN BED and i 3stocked him then he threw his controller on the floor and broke it LIKE MY HEART, then hit the wall and kicked my GC my mom banned him from my house after that

true story

gl paul, not rly tho
NAH, HA. save the luck for montgomery cause they suck

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
omg he's telling the truth, i was playing him with fox and he couldn't kill me cause he sucks and i 3stocked him then he threw his controller on the floor and broke it, then hit the wall and kicked my GC my mom banned him from my house after that

true story

gl paul, not rly tho

...yea. ok. i think you should save the trash talk for when you actually beat me in a tourny. cuz you havent beaten me once in a tournament.

broadcasting

Smash Apprentice
sorry i couldnt go. forgot i have no car. jjon bailed anyways.

hey so what happened to the video's from the last triweekly? are they ever going to be uploaded?
its only crew 619 and the doubles final and was recorded for studying. do you really want it?

plus peoples heads (me mostly) gets in the way.

oh yea.. montgomery lost thier homecomng. romeo was sad

Rickety

Peace and Love
Peace and love, everyone. Peace and love. :]

My days off now are thursday and friday :-(

It's okay, though. I have a feeling I'll be suspiciously sick on the 21st... :]

<3 San Diego, all Smashers, the condo, Cao, and the members of the Peace and Love Team <3

anti

Smash Journeyman
sorry i couldnt go. forgot i have no car. jjon bailed anyways.

its only crew 619 and the doubles final and was recorded for studying. do you really want it?

plus peoples heads (me mostly) gets in the way.

oh yea.. montgomery lost thier homecomng. romeo was sad
yeah i guess i still want it xD

Zack353

Smash Ace
SD Plays all of the gayest characters in the game. Peach, Peach, Sheik Sheik, Ice Climbers, Falco, Marth.

SD love <3

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for not posting sooner, but I've been playing the heck outta Tales of the Abyss =P.

Friday was fun, even though it was pretty much just the Ramen Shop and Jeff XD. It's all good.

We had a mini doubles and singles tourney, i'll just give the most significant for singles(we threw away the results =P).

1 Doodles(take that Jeff. no congo jungle for you! LOL)
2 Jeff
3 vietgamer1021
4 ASP

aand that's all I can remember. too bad 619 couldn't make it. see you all on saturday(hopefully)!

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for not posting sooner, but I've been playing the heck outta Tales of the Abyss =P.

Friday was fun, even though it was pretty much just the Ramen Shop and Jeff XD. It's all good.

We had a mini doubles and singles tourney, i'll just give the most significant for singles(we threw away the results =P).

1 Doodles(take that Jeff. no congo jungle for you! LOL)
2 Jeff
3 vietgamer1021
4 ASP

aand that's all I can remember. too bad 619 couldn't make it. see you all on saturday(hopefully)!

go doodles! lol.

and yea too bad we didnt go. paul never called or anything.:( lol so me n rick just decided to go watch a movie with a friend. the grudge 2. dont watch it. not that great.

broadcasting

Smash Apprentice
go doodles! lol.

and yea too bad we didnt go. paul never called or anything.:( lol so me n rick just decided to go watch a movie with a friend. the grudge 2. dont watch it. not that great.
Dont pinned this on me! you already had plans before you heared about it. and why do i have to call, you know what, go jump off a ledge and try to come back and get shined spiked.

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Haha, that smashfest kinda sucked. XD Why was it on friday the 13th?

Ugh, I'm tired of smash now.... but I'll probably still want to go to the triweekly. *loves tales of the abyss*

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
THat's why you should stop going to small tournies and go to the bigger ones only, or vice versa. Whatever floats your boat

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Okay, so the next triweekly is coming fast (this Saturday), and I woud like to get an idea of how many people will be going to this. Please also mention if you are going to be supplying any TVs and Cubes. Cheers.

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Ok. I think all of the ramen shop crew is going, (ten people) but maybe not. Most likly 9 will be there. Me and Doodles will bring a TV, BXN, might bring a tv and a cube, if we have enough room in the car. Our trunk doesn't open, so yeah.

Anyone wanna Money Match? ......in tetris?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Thanks for letting me know. Letting me know is important, since I've been requested to support people up in OC. So if there isn't enough interest for this triweekly, I'll postpone it in a heartbeat. So if you guys don't want that, step it up!

ASP

Smash Apprentice
The triweekly MUST happen. It's the best tournies in SD. Me and Doodles and aiming for 3rd in doubles. We have to do this!

BTW: Doodles got the vids working (finally. we suck T_T). Too lazy to upload the others since the next triweekly is coming up, by here is a highlight:http://youtube.com/watch?v=N_qfpzR8Wiw

ahahaha

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
I plan to come and I will bring one cube. Also, I know the official tournament starts at noon. But what time will you open the doors, because I'll probably come early to help set up.

Top Bottom