• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

jdragoonl

Smash Rookie
I'll be there with hopefully the condo, they are going to knotts scary on friday so i hope they arnt too tired on saturday, but if they do come most likely 4-6 will come. i can bring an extra cube if its needed just no tv

araknophobik

Smash Master
so wait caotic is not going to be here to run the triweekly?
although i live next to the nexus tourny its too expensive and i wanted to visit some friends out at ucsd and party so maybe ill be coming to this since the next one isn't for...3 weeks?

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Muwhaha

Haha! Me and Ops' Double Foxes or Double Shiek will take your double Peaches out!!!

But just in case Ops doesn't go, anyone want to team up with me?

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
So it seems a certain MUFFIN was making johns about stupid stuff, so we might be a little late if we take him. I'm hoping to get there at around 11:50, is that to late to sign up for doubles/singles?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Not at all, my starting time is usually just before 1pm and before that I do registrations and people do friendlies.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
wow wtf is your problem manz lolz u dont even imply that your joking so your making me sound all gay

even though u keep asking me to team with u and i dont want to team with u because your not good lol

so u try and sound all high and mighty and **** all i said was i might come and i dont have a partner

dont be gay fabian and if u wanna mm again 50 bucks ^^ ill be glad to take your money again lolz XD

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
naw i dont care haha hes the one saynig bull**** haha but yea i might come to this haha hopefully i can get a ride ^^

yellowlobster373

Smash Rookie
if you convince jason not to team with me, we can be team birthday boys =P.... everyone gets to hit viet 15 times on saturday (its his bday) =D

araknophobik

Smash Master
naw i dont care haha hes the one saynig bull**** haha but yea i might come to this haha hopefully i can get a ride ^^
then why the long post to defend yourself?
why are you worried people will find you gay?
cuz you wont get off my jock?
everyone pretty much see's it, you can't hide the gayness well

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Hey Romeo, ill money match you in a falcon ditto for a buck. When i say money match, i mean training from you.

O yea, dave, please make the crew battle half of the room vs the other half. Like the first tri weekly...that was fun.

Oh, and Jon, my bro Rickety is going to this triweekly.

-Edreess and ASP: bring your DS and mario kart

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Waaaahh I can't make it to this, soo depressing!!! Well SD, have fun playing smash! I'll have fun running.... at Mt. SAC....... :( dam smash is so much better than running...

Top Bottom