• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Lexs

Smash Rookie
I don't have a CRTV sadly. Also, my only means of transport at the moment are my own two feet. Where in Allied Gardens do you live? Northern end or southern?

Gold Dart

Smash Apprentice
I'm in the southern part. You can get to my place easily by using the 14 bus route, sadly it only runs until 7:00 pm. If your still interested pm me and we will work something out. (sorry for the late reply)

Rickety

Peace and Love
yo rickety you should go to the lodge for the smashfest today. me and zack are going to be there around 2pm. I gotta jet around 5 but I think zack is sticking around for a while.
Argh, what bad luck! Of all the weekends to be in L.A.,
I had to choose one where you guys would be in attendance!
When Pat told me at the tournament that you,
TP Fox, and Zack were there, I got so sad!

I've been looking forward to play you and
the rest of the old-school smashers again! :[

I'll have to be extra-careful to check here,
Facebook, MySpace, Last.fm, and anywhere else,
to make sure that I don't miss another chance to play with you all! <3

DarkDan

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zekeyyy
Are you guys having a smashfest at the UCSD lodge tonight? My friend and I am just getting into melee and would love to meet our local scene. I can bring a crt tv and a gc. Lemme know asap if you guys are doing anything.

AnguzBeef

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. Im back in town from school and want to get some games in. Are there events this weekend or next week? Also any local smashers that want to get some games in? I live really close to Del Mar in San Diego (3 minutes from UCSD)

MacD

Banned via Administration
there is a WGF, but this year the rules changed and half the events are for students only. Melee is one of those games, so only UCSD students can enter Melee at WGF this year.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
there is a WGF, but this year the rules changed and half the events are for students only. Melee is one of those games, so only UCSD students can enter Melee at WGF this year.
well that sucks cuz i had plans to go to WGF but its unfortunate about the change of rules

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
Yo, this thing still alive? doodles and i have been trying to find some tournament action.

Slacker

Smash Rookie
does this still happen through the summer? looking to start playing more competitive melee besides just through netplay.

Gold Dart

Smash Apprentice
does this still happen through the summer? looking to start playing more competitive melee besides just through netplay.
I don't think that there is a weekly smashfest at UCSD during the summer. People do indeed play during summer, but you'll have to watch the facebook group to see when and where people are playing.

Thumbtacks

Smash Rookie
I just sent a message to Jun who may or may not be who I'm supposed to email, but I can't remember who I'm supposed to talk to. Is that what Smash@UCSD turned into? I was here like four years ago and now I'm back and down to smash even though I'm pretty terrible. Do you guys still have days to just show up and play? I probably won't go to a tournament, I haven't played in a while and I'm not even close to tournament quality.

J P

Smash Rookie
The facebook page seems inactive. Anyone know anything? I just want to melee with people.

J P

Smash Rookie
Well I just found there is a tournament in mission valley this weekend if anyone was trying to play this weekend.

Top Bottom