• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Rickety

Peace and Love
Double Post, yeah, but I can't help it! I feel too nice! <3

Tonight was absolutely spectacular; this is the most pure,
unadulterated Smash fun that I have had in a very long time,
and it's all thanks to the wonderful people that make up this community.
To both my old friends and the new ones I made tonight, you are all
the reason why I love this community so much.

Thank you so much for putting this all together, Patrick!

Stay wonderful, everyone! <3

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
I remember I took some acid the other day and I was like dayum I wanted to play some smash. Where the beep can I find this game?

Rickety

Peace and Love
Paul Mitchell?!
No way! I can't believe it!
it feels like it's been a million years!
Welcome back! We shall have to throw a smash-fest in your honor very soon to celebrate! :] <3

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
So I was thinking about it, I have an apt. in north park/university hieghts. So if anyone in the area wanna have some, friendlies or I could set up a mini smash fest. I just wanted to know what anyone thinks about this.

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking about in 2 weeks from now then since I talk it out with my roommate. We can try to have a full on smash-fest, I believe my location is not super far from anyone since I pretty much live around Downtown/Mission Valley area. The only problems I have is how many people would show up, do we have enough set ups, or even enough interest into doing this. So HMU, If we can get organized maybe we could possibly make this regular thing of some sort.

WCForay

Smash Rookie
I can't wait to get back to SD. The Olympia scene is 0. I've played like twice since I got home.. At least someone's holding smashfests in lakewood. I haven't been to one yet though.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Smash-fest in Torrey Pines tonight!

Smash! Food! Swimming! Denmark versus San Diego crew battle?!

Check the SD Melee group page on Facebook for details! <3

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
Okay , so this is offical, smashfest at my house.
When: 26 Friday, July 2013 @ at 2pm to whenever
Where: MY Pad (North Park/University Hieghts) 4325 Texas St. Apt 6, San Diego, CA 92104
Who: IDK whoever coming

Btw I only have one set up, I have the space but not the set up so if you wanna bring tvs and stuff feel free. Also if people need a place to sleep yah'll can crash at my pad and if you smoke do it outside(and perhaps share with a ***). This is me and my BF house so please respect it which I know you guys will do.

Need more info: (619) 870-7683 plz txt and if you have to call then do it...

Zack353

Smash Ace
cool time yesterday. this is zack btw the kinda white guy that came back with his friend. you should do em more often!

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
Next week, I want to plan one but, either need a bigger pad or we gonna have to crappin it up in north park again... most likely -___-

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
Dayum bro, your right let me get a venue or something. If not smash at my small pad again -__-... dayum, I should of stuck to third strike.

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
my bf okay'd it, so we could possible through a smash-fest aka smash till dawn at my pad 2 weeks from now.
Just try to stay up date it and zack hmu...
-Peace

P.S. come thru rick :p

DrSuperSteve

Smash Cadet
Hi folks, recently moved to SD from NJ/CT area. Haven't been active in years and I don't have a cube but been craving melee lately!

Deft

Smash Cadet
I'm looking for some melee to and am also in the SD area. You should join the facebook group! Its called SD Melee. Its pretty active but mostly centered around UCSD.

Zack353

Smash Ace
my bf okay'd it, so we could possible through a smash-fest aka smash till dawn at my pad 2 weeks from now.
Just try to stay up date it and zack hmu...
-Peace

P.S. come thru rick :p
well i hit you up but you never responded :c

Rickety

Peace and Love
I'm sorry to have let you down, Tim!
I've really let myself go regarding SmashBoards
after the problems the site had these past few months.

If you hold another smash-fest
(especially one filled with the likes of
the legendary Zack353 and Jesse/Dave/Magnawolf1000!),
I'd do everything I could to make it! :] <3

Lexs

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I just recently came to SD for college(I'm going to SDSU) and would like to meet up with people to play Smash some time! I'm new to the competitive side of Melee so I'm still trying to learn most of the mechanics and who I'd like to main, but I'd be down for some friendlies or maybe a tournament or two. I'm pretty shy in real life, but open up to people after I get to know them :)

Magnawolf

Smash Apprentice
yo rickety you should go to the lodge for the smashfest today. me and zack are going to be there around 2pm. I gotta jet around 5 but I think zack is sticking around for a while.

just to let anyone who doesnt know: smashfests every friday at the 6th college lodge (UCSD)

Gold Dart

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I just recently came to SD for college(I'm going to SDSU) and would like to meet up with people to play Smash some time! I'm new to the competitive side of Melee so I'm still trying to learn most of the mechanics and who I'd like to main, but I'd be down for some friendlies or maybe a tournament or two. I'm pretty shy in real life, but open up to people after I get to know them :)
I don't go to SDSU, but I live fairly close. I'd be down to host sometime if you don't mind coming to Allied Gardens. If you have a CRTV I could come to you.

Top Bottom