• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

Valdens

Smash Ace
If a couple people are interested and post, I'll have people over starting at 8. So far it seems like only Mindles and SAS will come, anyone else?

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
If a couple people are interested and post, I'll have people over starting at 8. So far it seems like only Mindles and SAS will come, anyone else?
I might, where's your address and how late is this running?

Valdens

Smash Ace
People can start coming now stay til whenever as long as we don't wake up my wife. :bee:

kj22 - My address is 9411 Fall Pass Street. You can text or call at 509-844-6977 if you have questions.

and someone bring a GameCube adapter lol

EDIT - I FORGOT TO MENTION, I got a pretty little 32' Samsung tv, so if someone brings another Wii U we can have a second setup

Last edited:

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
Hey can anybody give me a ride to Valdens tonight? Don't mind buying dinner for them ;D

Last edited:

SanAntonioSmasher

Smash Apprentice
I will bring an adapter. I can bring Wii u also if no one else can. It is just a pain for me to unplug and replug it back in with my setup at home.

Edit- kj22 if you still need a ride, text me at 210-331-3396.

Last edited:

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
Hey does anybody have a spare GameCube adaptor they're willing to sell? Trying to get an adaptor asap

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Did anyone even plan ahead to buy two pre-release or pre-restock? Spare is as scarce as the adapter itself.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
>my post didn't enter
Anyways anybody wanna do a bunch of Smash practice this weekend or New years?
Last year was going to Nike's to drink and play PM in his cold empty house when he was still moving everything back in.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Cool, I gotta get some practice in before the 3rd next month.
Wanna not get last place and out of winners round 3 at the very least. My hours put into Smash 4 is basically when the game came out, so maybe 4 or 5 hours in total, all of that mostly being 2v2 or 8 player ffa.

It's also the last time I got out of the house, the 22nd last month lol

Slush man get out the house haha, the world es bella.
is there a really good chat app or something? I need to theorycraft with people and talk matchups since I will literally be on my phone all day.

Not really free today, am at work. Work, ha.
I hear ya slush, hopefully we can transform this.
I'm also free early Friday again... gotta train. Gotta make my b.jr the ultimate edge guarder.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
I've actually been living in SA for awhile and been interested in rejoining the Smash scene. Hmu 713 992 9494 if y'all ever wanna play online or are having a tourney or feat or whatever.

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
You know I'm an old man when it comes to technology. Find me something iPad compatible and we can have a round table discussion where we focus on development on our characters and strat.

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
I'm off at 5. I'm gonna grab some beers then be a free bee since my shopping is done. I'm thinking Ultra again if people want to play.

Top Bottom