• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

Incendiary

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sh0rtfuse
I'd host today but the only bad part about that is I live on the complete opposite side of town from everyone else (windcrest area). If ooples happens I'll see you guys there

CCCM89

Smash Ace
why not just call them the Monthly Meet-ups...of DOOM!

Also, ooples is still set for 2, right? just want to make sure I show up at the right time. and don't miss anyone.

Last edited:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Why aren't these new tournament just called Nikefests? Or New Nikefests?
Seems like someone with your rep doesn't need to go with a generic name.
Someone with Nike's rep surely doesn't want his name in the tourney series. There was interest in SALSA but Nike already put up the thread.
:phone:

Valdens

Smash Ace
Would you guys come if the first official "weekly" tournament I hosted was on the 3rd? With the upstairs now open for setups and players, my house is instantly a way better venue.

Last edited:

Valdens

Smash Ace
Oh ****, I forgot that was seperate from the Ultra event. I'm going to arbitrarily say Thursday, January 1st will be a preparatory weekly tournament. Headcount, who would be able to come that afternoon?

Valdens

Smash Ace
I got a total of like $180 worth of points from the Nintendo Deluxe thing. Such a glorious trick to make me happily spend more money.

WHO WANTS TO SMASH TODAY, LIKE RIGHT NOW. SOMEONE TEXT ME AND COME OVER

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Persona Q is just a better etrian Odyssey, get that
Don't listen to this heathen.

Nope. Nope. Nope. Christmas Eve today and Christmas tomorrow. Then Friday I'm heading out to Houston to celebrate Christmas again with sister, brothers, and niece and nephew. I'm not going anywhere.

Last edited:

CCCM89

Smash Ace
I should be getting the WiiU version soon, so I should be able to do some online matches with everyone. I've already added people, so hopefully we can meet up for some matches now and then.

Also, Espy, once I get the game I'd like to see about changing my secondaries a bit. I just want to focus on Pac-Man and Duck Hunt, so I'd like to play a few matches with you to see if I'm good enough with them to have them listed as my main and secondary.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I just got the game like an hour ago along with a Gamecube Fightpad, just to wait out until the adapter is easier to get. Still have yet to play it though. And still no idea who I want to main/sub.

Last edited:

CCCM89

Smash Ace
I got a total of like $180 worth of points from the Nintendo Deluxe thing. Such a glorious trick to make me happily spend more money.

today? I can't. Tomorrow on Christmass I'm free though, assuming my family doesn't decide to do things together without telling me. or do you have plans other then spending all day smashing?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's also small as **** Suspect. Even Ooples is bigger. Game selection is mediocre. Dark as ****. :applejack:

It's also small as **** Suspect. Even Ooples is bigger. Game selection is mediocre. Dark as ****. :applejack:
lol It Is dark. I like the place and the idea but it's just not fully fleshed out yet. And bathrooms are kinda messy.
I think it needs a bit of work but I still enjoy it because I can play new people in street fighter there. I'm probably the only smasher who plays other fighters...

Top Bottom