• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

Incendiary

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sh0rtfuse
My Nintendo ID thing is testofwill. Anyone wanna go to Ultra today to get some games in? Not having a gc adapter seriously sucks

Edit: heading to ultra now incase anyone wants to meet up

Last edited:

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
Do you want a serious answer tho? make your fingers grow like 6 inches. Have you seen his hands? He can touch the analog stick and A button with the same finger. I think he may even have an extra one.

Last edited:

Oracle

Smash Master
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you all are enjoying your thanksgiving turkey. Just want to remind everyone that even though theres no IAB or Shockwave this week, we still have Denti's Bizarre Adventure this weekend! Come play smash 4 with some of the best in our state, like Denti, me, Lunchables, iiGGy, and more! Also show up for 4v4 because it's gonna be insane!!! If you have any questions, feel free to message me!

FB Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1503663829883341/

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
@ ProofByContrapositive ProofByContrapositive @ Paw Paw @zookzach

Thees is how we dew ehtt.
It's Fridayyy night, and I feel all riiiite
The partays here on da West side
So I reach for my 40 and I turn it up
Blah blah blah my truck
Hit the sho' cuz I'm Fayyy deddddddd
Blahblahblahblah
It feels so good in my hood tonight

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
It was never a joke. It's a new identity and a story about a noob trying to make it :p

Good seeing you Beah!

AzureBladeXIII

Smash Rookie
For some reason Ness feels different from the 3DS version. I'm using a 3rd party pro controller and I have some issues with it. I really hope Nintendo makes some more GC adapters.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you all are enjoying your thanksgiving turkey. Just want to remind everyone that even though theres no IAB or Shockwave this week, we still have Denti's Bizarre Adventure this weekend! Come play smash 4 with some of the best in our state, like Denti, me, Lunchables, iiGGy, and more! Also show up for 4v4 because it's gonna be insane!!! If you have any questions, feel free to message me!

FB Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1503663829883341/
Best in the state? Never even heard of any of you except denti

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Just accepted requests, sorry it took so long.

I don't think my connection is the strongest since it's wireless, but I'll be online for a few. Join my room! :143:

Top Bottom