• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S3 Comic!! 29th Breaking news!! *Update: 06/12/2007*

saberhof

Smash Master
Yeah after seeing ya in the brawl vids, and with a little help from saber decided to give ya the hat and glasses, glad u liked XD

haha I really liked the PC chris thing myself, by far one of my fav. comics that ive made :p

@ demon, sure thing thats if I go, havent been in touched with my cousing who I usually go with, but I can go with saber next year, that is if brawl aint as addictive for me to stay home XD
and i will be playing with you ofcourse =)...but we will plan our trip to comic con and maybe we will do a review on people wearing the funniest things or looking funny...>_> idk but it will be fun...

and again...great comic...maybe ill help you on a MELEE PRO comic later on mate if you want :p...

saberhof

Smash Master
i wanna draw it...maybe ill scan it =D...thats it, when i start it...or maybe on comp...it would look better...but idk...i still dont know :p...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah well u need more practice, u know it :p, also do ur own style, it doesnt necesarly have to be realistic, make it cartoony or whatever...

GODAMMIT!!

I cant stay on Legolastom any longer, not being able to post outside of the update forum is killing me!!

Anyways great comic and lol @ PC Chris. ****ing Narutards.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hahaha thanx lego, I found it weird that u didnt post about the comic, seeing how u and demon are the 1st ones to do it :p

Yhea well now you know why XD

And also I am going to release the first issue of RMB around Christmas. And only people who have full sheets will be in the comic for ones with only 1 or two sprites like Error alt delete and Blue bomber, they will be replaced by in game sprites.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hahaha good times...

also guys im currently working on the next comic, its kinda easy, but gotta make some newcasters 1st... but expect it today or in the next 2 days...

Ok good. Looking forward to my cameo ; )

And if I work out some scripts for later episodes then I may ask you to do them. Luckily the RMB ones only have to be 4 or more frames long.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol @ halo XD

anyway thanx, glad u liked the comic, I brought a lot of ideas into this one :p. and did u see ur cameo? XD

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well some japanese songs are cool, ive heard cool megaman ones and a number of cool ones, but the american ones are way better obviously, butseriously I dont get whats the deal with guy who are all addicted to the anime thing :p

saberhof

Smash Master
duuude i hated that one gay guy that dressed up like little red riding hood, that is just too gay, its like a let down to the community...

Stryks

Smash Hero
duuude i hated that one gay guy that dressed up like little red riding hood, that is just too gay, its like a let down to the community...
I dont recall that guy, but I actually KNOW the guy who dressed up as a sailor moon (without the skirt, just the shirt thingy)... that was very traumatizing...

Stryks

Smash Hero
FLCL? lol and I probably wouldnt learn it, unless the girls are like really hot, like the last time we went, there were these girls as sailor moons... needless to say I was in HEAVEN...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah well it wasnt the green one, nor the orange one, those were the hottest ones :p

anyway Ill stop the spam here, also in the next comic, its gonna be a combination of both sprites and drawn panels, since the hands are so small in sprite form, im gonna amplify it, by drawing the hands, why exactly? well thats for me to know and u to find out XD

1. Lol @ Halo.

2. I am here.

3. Saber should have sung... "Super fighting rooooobots!!: MEGA MAN!!"

4. I tried to draw a Ninja robot today... it was ok... head was a bit ****ed up though.

5. Lol the eclipse = 1st episode of Heroes XD "Stryk's is appearing in season 3... a replacement to Isaac of sorts, he can predict the future in sprite comics!... Peter Petrelli (SP?) may look similar to Mega man but... that is only coincidence"

6. It kind of looks like Gimpy is being sick on his controller with that BG...

7. Great to see your finally using good text boxes XD

8. Um... whats the number between 8 and 10?

10. Ah I remember it now, its 9!

9. Testing, testing.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol haha nice lego, I imagined sooner or later some guy would think im copiying heroes or something, not entirely true, sure the heroes thing did help me with the idea, but the idea itself was in my mind for quite some time :p

and lol, I bet not many anime girls dig megaman, just u know naruto and whatever anime is on these days...

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
Lol haha nice lego, I imagined sooner or later some guy would think im copiying heroes or something, not entirely true, sure the heroes thing did help me with the idea, but the idea itself was in my mind for quite some time :p

and lol, I bet not many anime girls dig megaman, just u know naruto and whatever anime is on these days...
naruto and bleach. as far as i know those are the two big anime's right now.

and some good stuff there stryks! btw, haven't heard from ya in a while, how you been?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol hahaha...
anyway Since my sis wont be around I guess Ill have time to make a comic tomorrow, but like I said... I need to draw some hands...

and also,I doubt it but anyone know a god place to find symbols? I need a symbol of the sun and one of the moon... part of the comic... XD

ive been good marth master, u?
anyway yeah I know bleach is popular with the guys and naruto for both genders, avent seen a girl that likes bleach yet tough... then theres also sailor moon which is a big duh, and well then theres that anime, not sure it has been released in america yet, lucky star? ive heard girls ****ing love that ****... and the guys from my classroom... weird...

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
anyway yeah I know bleach is popular with the guys and naruto for both genders, avent seen a girl that likes bleach yet tough... then theres also sailor moon which is a big duh, and well then theres that anime, not sure it has been released in america yet, lucky star? ive heard girls ****ing love that ****... and the guys from my classroom... weird...
Yeah, I actually met a chick at my local Gamestop that LOVES bleach. it was so awesome. i didn't even know her, but as soon as we started talking about bleach it seemed like we'd known each other for a LONG time. it was freaky...

but yeah, i've been good. busy with the graphic design, as you can see.

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Lol hahaha...
anyway Since my sis wont be around I guess Ill have time to make a comic tomorrow, but like I said... I need to draw some hands...

and also,I doubt it but anyone know a god place to find symbols? I need a symbol of the sun and one of the moon... part of the comic... XD

It's not that we like Lucky Star, it's what ultimately comes out of it:)

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hahaha thanx Yuki...

also guys I have a big comic in my mind, mostly drawn, may add some sprites but doubt it, tough it will start about near new years, Ill make the preview image soon, you'll love it XD

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Hahaha thanx Yuki...

also guys I have a big comic in my mind, mostly drawn, may add some sprites but doubt it, tough it will start about near new years, Ill make the preview image soon, you'll love it XD
Sounds awesome! Can't wait for it!

I'll miss the sprites though...

I gonna pull a Lego (or a Mega, I should say) and tell everyone that I'm gonna start working on a comic series (you know I'm just foolin' Lego and that I love you:)). It's gonna star Kirby and Medaknight, and it's not gonna be your typical sprite comic.

I wasn't going to tell people this, but I figure that if I get the word out, it'll inspire me to start working on the darn thing.:laugh:

Stryks

Smash Hero
Alright cool, it'd be awesome if u start ur own comic, Id so watch that...

also Ill still continue with my usual comic, but this is something I really want to do, im currently workin on the preview, so watch out for that...

Top Bottom