• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S3 Comic!! 29th Breaking news!! *Update: 06/12/2007*

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Gimpyfish? Ken? Mew2King!? TELL MEH!!!1111 Bah nevermind I'll wait.

Also I shall proceed to PM you now.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lego started flaming some guys at the geno alliance threads, and the ashley club too, IDK why, but by the time he was one warning away from being banned or something, he decided to go down in flames and made a **** load of ridley threads... so yeah, IDK if its permanent but it seems like so...

I never actually flamed the Geno or Ashley thread. The most I had was a small argument in the Ashley thread about how they deal with haters witch ended quite friendly actually.

I was pissed at how Gypsy and Grim got banned and how the mods are so ****ing ****. So I posted 7 Ridley thread and now I am perma banned for life.

But seriously perma banned for just 7 Ridley threads? Mods are *******s.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well that is a high number a threads tough, well glad to know what happend, tough sux that u got banned... anyway hope u continue ur comic duties...

Stryks

Smash Hero
oh ok, umm i MAY get starting on sabers human sprites, thats and well I need to make PC chris, gympyfish, m2k and the like for the next comic, its gonna take place at a tourney so I need a lot of sprites... u'll be there too and demoncaterpie XD

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i KNEW you were lego! that avatar and how you typed things matched up! man, you three caused a lot of crap for the club over here man. but i can see why grim and you did what you did lego, although i don't think i can forgive gypsy.

anyway, nice comic and stuff. the lego part did make me laugh. keep up the good work

Stryks

Smash Hero
Aaaannnyywayyy...

to keep this thread alive, I decided to post this image about thanksgiving, while I play mario kart ds, EVERY time I get mushrooms, some boo snatches it away from me, inmediately I yell out MY SHROOMS!! which has nos been like a personal quote in my classroom... so being thanksgiving I did this (it says MY TURKEY! only badly written in english on purpose XD)

HAPPY THANKS GIVING GUYS!

Stryks

Smash Hero
UPDATING FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!

pro smashers this time around in the comic, including gimpy! also human saber, and narutards, oh how we hate them!! XD

enjoy

Stryks

Smash Hero
Thanx guys, I really enjoyed doing this comic, it pretty much reflects how tourneys are made over here, usualyl in anime conventions, dont get me wrong I like anime, hoping one day to draw in similair fashion, BUT I cant stand when people start talking and say theyre the actual character theyre cosplaying, im in no way that big of an anime fan...

and when they start doing japanese karaoke... uggh...
and dont get me started on the fat nartuo and bleach guys...

Anyway Ill probably start a new comic on thursday, seeing how my qwinter vacations start this friday :p

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Thanx guys, I really enjoyed doing this comic, it pretty much reflects how tourneys are made over here, usualyl in anime conventions, dont get me wrong I like anime, hoping one day to draw in similair fashion, BUT I cant stand when people start talking and say theyre the actual character theyre cosplaying, im in no way that big of an anime fan...

and when they start doing japanese karaoke... uggh...
and dont get me started on the fat nartuo and bleach guys...

Anyway Ill probably start a new comic on thursday, seeing how my qwinter vacations start this friday :p
I've been to Comic-con five times, E3 three times, and Anime Expo once. I'm a convention veteran. Unless you've seen something worse than a fifty year old couple wearing nothing but a brown satchel over their waste, than you haven't seen anything. To this day, I'm still trying to figure out who they were (they had giant mechanical arm pieces. There's no way a normal person could lift something like that). I used to think Bigfoot wasn't real. Not anymore:(

And I can't wait for qwinter vacation either!

Have you ever heard of Man-Faye? Definitely my second place for most creepy!

Stryks

Smash Hero
I can honestly say I havent seen anything like that, I saw a lot of butt ugly girls as cosplayers in one event... awful... just awful... yeah comic con is cool, u go to the one in san diego? thats the one I always go, not a lot of anime dudes but **** load of storm troopers, last time there were guys from 300... weird...

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
honestly i laughed a lot at this, it was great LOL

pc chris was tooooo good

and i like the hat + sunglasses combo on bowser what a pro lol

seriously though, that was really funny hahahaha

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
I can honestly say I havent seen anything like that, I saw a lot of butt ugly girls as cosplayers in one event... awful... just awful... yeah comic con is cool, u go to the one in san diego? thats the one I always go, not a lot of anime dudes but **** load of storm troopers, last time there were guys from 300... weird...
Yep, that's the one!

Dude, we should totally meet up down there this year!:laugh:

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah after seeing ya in the brawl vids, and with a little help from saber decided to give ya the hat and glasses, glad u liked XD

haha I really liked the PC chris thing myself, by far one of my fav. comics that ive made :p

@ demon, sure thing thats if I go, havent been in touched with my cousing who I usually go with, but I can go with saber next year, that is if brawl aint as addictive for me to stay home XD

Top Bottom