• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S3 Comic!! 29th Breaking news!! *Update: 06/12/2007*

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah actually colbus u make a small appearance in the 3rd issue(working on it at the momet) and u'll make a full appearance in the 4th one, since well ur a founder/co founder of ridley, ull have a big role along with gypsy...

btw Im gonna draw you as snake :p

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol at IsmaR, thats EXACTLY how the combination of dark samus and ridley looked in my dream the other day... ANYWAY lego u appear in the 2nd issue rightof the bat with RDK, im using ur megaman-edit look for u as legolastom, but as MRKM ill probably use ur RMB look...

as for u ismar, ill probably use that look, tough it will be dificult as hell to draw, tough I believe the mercenaries wont appear in the 1st issues, storyline sorry :p

Awww... I thought that because I was in like Ridley and RMB if there is a scene where I am with Ridley and then right after one with RMB there would just be one panel where I am not there and the next I just arrive...

If you get me.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Lol at IsmaR, thats EXACTLY how the combination of dark samus and ridley looked in my dream the other day... ANYWAY lego u appear in the 2nd issue rightof the bat with RDK, im using ur megaman-edit look for u as legolastom, but as MRKM ill probably use ur RMB look...

as for u ismar, ill probably use that look, tough it will be dificult as hell to draw, tough I believe the mercenaries wont appear in the 1st issues, storyline sorry :p
Cool:)
I'm also in the VERY last part of R.I.D.L.E.Y. and the **** staff :p
Its ok, draw me crappy, it'll make it more funny :laugh:

Stryks

Smash Hero
*brain explodes*

yeah sorry didnt get it, since ur lego by the time of the ridley incident, and then u comeback as MRKM, I decided that u would be at 1st lego, conflict goes on, then u create a new account before being banned...(even tough u made the account AFTER the banning)
also ismar ur loyalty will stay with the MDH, instead of ridley, got it?

You know like in one scene I am talking with Ridley and then in the next panel it cuts to RMB and I am not there (Because I was just with the Ridley people) so basically I am running towards the RMB people during the panel that I am not there and I arrive in the next panel.

If you get that.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Oh ok I get it, well IDK, u proved that u were with ridley trough the whole war thing, in which u got banned, so im going with that, I was never proud nor was I part with the whole war thing...

I wasnt around, but if I was I wouldnt have gone down like many other did, so thats what its about, me against the whole plans of ridley attacking the other clubs, and ridley tries to take me down I fall yada yada ull see :p

What? But the whole Ridley thing was overexaggerated... Gypsy and Grim were spamming and flaming some threads, Gypsy got banned Grim committed suicide, I was bored so I did as well, er I mean as an act of defiance towards Gypsy's ban I committed suicide.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well now hearing this my initial plot in mind will now make sense, either way u falled along side ridley, and thats what im going for, if u want, being comic buddies and all, I can send ya the whole plot of the comic series...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Well now hearing this my initial plot in mind will now make sense, either way u falled along side ridley, and thats what im going for, if u want, being comic buddies and all, I can send ya the whole plot of the comic series...
Aww...not to me? :(

@MRKM: I think he meant the R.I.D.L.E.Y. thing failed...

Stryks

Smash Hero
No I said FALLED,as in u have fallen alongside ridley, ridley was big, bigger than any other club IMO, but the whole flame without reason another thread thing was just wrong...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well even if just 2 guys were the flamers, most of the ridley guys got banned, and well... whatever :p im gonna put the entire ridley clan against everyone, dont worry ridley ull go down in a blaze of kick *** fire :p

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Well even if just 2 guys were the flamers, most of the ridley guys got banned, and well... whatever :p im gonna put the entire ridley clan against everyone, dont worry ridley ull go down in a blaze of kick *** fire :p
Ridley will not FALL!!!
And since I am faithful to Dark Samus, can you incorparate Mikel 2? :chuckle:
Jk :p
It sounds like its gonna be an epic comic :bigthumbu

Stryks

Smash Hero
Thanx IsmaR, rite after Im done drawing the whole opening of the ridley club part, going to have to ask every club founder to give me the top 4 members including founder to be part of the comic, cause it would be too big of a pain to draw all the members XD

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Thanx IsmaR, rite after Im done drawing the whole opening of the ridley club part, going to have to ask every club founder to give me the top 4 members including founder to be part of the comic, cause it would be too big of a pain to draw all the members XD
Kool :p
I forgot, I'm also the founder of the Kamekians(DBZ reference:laugh:), if you can/will include it :p

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hahaha nice, but doubt it, already add kremling power and theyre club aint that popular, I just wanna stick with the top clubs for now...

maybe in chapter 2, who I already have planned on who to use as a villain hehe

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well im gonna I might as well say this the comic wont be 100% true, its just so the story makes sense, but ill stay true to the facts...

Stryks

Smash Hero
But like I said ill make it feel rite, like some ridley guys got banned, but because they did some spam or something in the game area, instead ill just put they went down fighting alongside ridley, that way it looks better...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hi, just wanted to gave the status on the whole comic thing:

rite now my goal is to make the drawned comic, since it would pleased more crowd, and hopefully becoming a hit, something my comic is a bit lacking, but maybe with a little advertisament + new comic, the sprire comic could become more popular and, hopefully, I can do both at the same time, for now expect the next comic in the upcoming weeks, I wanna post the 1st 4 issues of the comic, and update 2-4 issues per week, I havent done an issue for a while, but plan to do so today, and to color the 1st issues as well...

Top Bottom