• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Roy Social - R O Y B O Y Z

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
let's see what is in the news for FE:
- FE card game starting it's next couple series
so I mean when does roy get introduced into the FE card game?
at least ike looks nice and all, (still wish it wasn't japan only bull****)

- chrom as a sword fighter skin for smash
get rekt awakening community you had it coming, at least he has feet now

So many guests today!

Are we all on PH1R3?!
sure*
*Insert FE4 fire joke here

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
- chrom as a sword fighter skin for smash
get rekt awakening community you had it coming
I fail to see how Awakening fans are "rekt" by having Chrom as a Mii costume, most (except the most ardent Chrom supporters) were probably content with Robin and Lucina, and this is more like a bonus than a bad thing - even if you hated Chrom, it's optional and no-one is forcing you to buy it

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I fail to see how Awakening fans are "rekt" by having Chrom as a Mii costume, most (except the most ardent Chrom supporters) were probably content with Robin and Lucina, and this is more like a bonus than a bad thing - even if you hated Chrom, it's optional and no-one is forcing you to buy it
ok chrom fans get "rekt"
I'm just happy to see sakurai say no and keep to that. Although I wouldn't have settled so low :yeahboi:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
man I should just make a series that is called thracia does not want you to win. Just looking at some of these late game chapters

I'm pretty sure K. Rool fans were the ones who got "rekt".
k rool is green, so shrekt :yeahboi:
I was fairly meh about him being in or out

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I don't think K. Rool is out just yet. "It ain't over 'til it's over" is my motto.

The only thing that's going to get "rekt" is my wallet from this upcoming update (especially if we're getting the new stages + more stuff).

Last edited:

Zio~

The Underdog
NNID
Fabri1794
3DS FC
3711-9383-8936
What if the ballot was only about adding mii costumes?

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
What if the ballot was only about adding mii costumes?
No, they stated it, that it will be used for giving them an idea what characters could be nice to added in. And why not using the ballot to add mii costumes for the high demand, but not really wanted to be created character?

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
The Roy social ain't gonna be dead as long as I'm around.

Now, if you want to see something that's dead, go head on over to the :4darkpit: social. I kinda feel bad for them. Maybe I'll stop by and say hi or something. Y'know, bring some life to the thread hopefully.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
I love how when I say social dead, ppl come back to the social.
Coming back? We never really left, yo. You just forced an update notification with an not really... interesting message.

Seems I was up long enough to witness the uploads of the new costumes. Black knight is under them as well, really neat...

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Heh, I guess I'm not the only night owl.

Here's some more Roy & Fae

Psionic

Smash Journeyman

shadowdude

Smash Apprentice
Well I decided that people like me who are really good at spacing and playing mind games probably shouldn't be allowed to play against for glory players.I can tell I make people mad by abusing my spaced jab and d-tilt.I keep people away so good that it's just plain rude. And then I just read like crazy out of down throw,then edge guard them. Oh and ko's at 60% with f-smash probably doesn't help

Blue_Edge

Smash Rookie
Well I decided that people like me who are really good at spacing and playing mind games probably shouldn't be allowed to play against for glory players.I can tell I make people mad by abusing my spaced jab and d-tilt.I keep people away so good that it's just plain rude. And then I just read like crazy out of down throw,then edge guard them. Oh and ko's at 60% with f-smash probably doesn't help
Please sign my child.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388

It's "Fae" in official English.

Also, why is this a thing

Fae x Narcian is quite the crack pairing indeed. But for some reason I'm starting to find it adorable... Oh gawd why am I thinking this. It makes no sense at all, but the type of pairing isn't suppose to make sense anyway. =P

Hi, I'm new here, just wanted to say Roy our Boy is the best, but you already knew that.
Hi, welcome to one of the hottest character boards on the forum. I hope you like spicy curry, cuz that's on tonight's menu!

ain't my photoshop skills amazing?

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Also, why is this a thing

Fae x Narcian is quite the crack pairing indeed. But for some reason I'm starting to find it adorable... Oh gawd why am I thinking this. It makes no sense at all, but the type of pairing isn't suppose to make sense anyway. =P
well I really don't see it as shipping
but apparently everything is shipping in the FE community now

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
that's a funny way to spell fanfiction.net

But seriously, have you seen what you can do in fates?
trying to save it all for the english release, but it's kinda hard now that FE is considered a major release and is already on track to outsell awakening
I can't wait for the Mii Chrom meets real Chrom jokes
well that didn't take long

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
trying to save it all for the english release, but it's kinda hard now that FE is considered a major release and is already on track to outsell awakening

Oh naga. that comic is hilarious XD. Though some of the pictures appear to be broken :/

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'm still alive believe it or not. It's just that nothing has really been going on in Smash for some time so I don't log in as much as I did in the Spring.

Troykv

Smash Master

Oh my sides xD... This is hilarious xD

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
You have to play Marth and Lucina exactly the same for maximum reward. Marth has tippers, so he gets more benefit from spacing properly (more damage, plus the potential to kill some 32% earlier than Lucina). I mean, you're welcome to play Lucina if you prefer her, but right now Marth is basically stronger by design.

Top Bottom