• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
Every website thinks this reveal means Nintendo is making Majora's Mask 3D

Every website thinks this reveal means Nintendo is making Majora's Mask 3D

Please see the above post.
It isn't too surprising, most people thought that the fan trailer for Majora's Mask Wii U was real... and then we got Wind Waker HD instead. That was quite humorous.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I guess my most successful prediction so far was Sonic. n_nU

I wasn't aware that Nintendo's announcement was tomorrow! Really crossing my fingers for a big Smash reveal.
Worst case scenario, Monday's when Project M 3.0 comes out to soothe my pain if something awful happens tomorrow. :D

Morbi

Scavenger
I guess my most successful prediction so far was Sonic. n_nU

I wasn't aware that Nintendo's announcement was tomorrow! Really crossing my fingers for a big Smash reveal.
Worst case scenario, Monday's when Project M 3.0 comes out to soothe my pain if something awful happens tomorrow. :D
It seems like the common consensus is a Mii reveal, or something to that effect.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
so guys, what exactly do you think will happen tomorrow, will we get a bunch of pictures, gameplay video, a new trailer, or something completely smash unrelated?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That is honestly one of the stupidest things I've heard about Ridley in smash bros.
No, it's not a game model, but it's a model from FRIGGING SUPER SMASH BROS!!!!

So he is basically saying a model from smash bros that shows him fighting while NOT being huge, does not mean he can fight in a smash bros and without being too big.
So this idiot is saying that just because we say Ridley doing something, does not mean he can do it. THAT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!!!

Plot Twist: Sakurai knows Ridley would be too big, but h adds him anyway as a HUGE character, twice as tall as Bowser.

I never did bother watching any of those videos.
So Ridley would be like the Lost Planet Mech in Tatsunoko VS Capcom? Well that's better than nothing I guess. :troll:

But... You said floating ahead.

And Andross is floating ahead.
Mad Scientist Monkey with lasers > Some educational doctor that isn't Doctor Mario. I'd like to let you all know that my research is legit. Not biased at all.

Morbi

Scavenger
Is Namco's developing the game the primary argument for Pac-Man?
No, that is just the reason many put him on their lists. The primary reason is that he is iconic and fits in with the Smash Universe. Those are two of the big things Sakurai looks at in regards to 3rd party characters (despite Snake's inclusion, I suppose).

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
It's mainly because of a leak that said Little Mac, Miis and Pac-Man would be newcomers.
Nah, people were predicting him before that. It's pretty much solely due to Namco's involvement, before then no Namco character had any notable amount of support.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
so guys, what exactly do you think will happen tomorrow, will we get a bunch of pictures, gameplay video, a new trailer, or something completely smash unrelated?
At this point, I'm hoping it's just Zelda Wii U.
If it's Miis:
-90% of Smashboards will go up in arms, furious.
If it's Reggie/Reggii:
-50%, not including me, will go up in arms, furious.
If it's something else that isn't Miis,
-10% will go up in arms, furious.
If it's Zelda U:
-I will breathe a sigh of relief and joy.
If it's something else... well, you get the idea!
Times Took to Post: 5

D

Deleted member

Little Pac-Miis is the official leak name.

Anything to do with failing toilet training from now on will be openly and viciously mocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom