• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rockin, Shin, and Silven presents "The Last Melee Smashfest" (Saturday, January 19th)

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
happy meet hopstop.com ...
Come on shin now thats just laziness. and after all we've been through you dont address me as Luck?

anyway i tried using hopstop and i am a nub at it so train directions would be much appreciated. all i need is train number/letter and the name of the stop to get off ill figure out the rest.

NEvermind i cant go. Silven you can take me off the list.

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Guess I'll have to MM you some other time DJ. Mop-face and I aren't on the list.. I shall get that primitive beast (bowser) some other time.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Alright cool, thanks. In that case...who wants to MM?
DJ I'll MM you Peach vs. Booser?
How about CanISmash? Peach ditto?..or whatever? Anyone else just say the word.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
ey...this is gonna be hard to break

I got some good news and bad news

BAD NEWS - I CANNOT bring the top tier pizza at my area. Reason why is that it opens at 10AM, and not only that I wanna be there early to help set up, but travel time from the bronx to Brooklyn is around 2 hours! So yeah, sorry guys =/

GOOD NEWS - I'm STILL bringing in lots of can drinks, and I'll figure out a way to solve this little problem. There's gonna be some kind of award for the first 24 to the smashfest.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
This is a go peoples everything is setup perfectly..

Once again

DO NOT BRING YOUR FRIENDS THAT ARE NOT ON THE LIST.

DO NOT!!!

IF ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS ASK WHERE YOU'RE GOING SAY A TOURNAMENT....that should scare them away.:laugh:

Alukard

Smash Hero
no way silven that actually might make them b like "o werd can i come" ... lol

and yay ron is gonna finally play wiht swat =)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
People are coming to this, not going, blah blah blah. Make up your minds, lol. Thats cool people wanna money match my Bowser, but how come ya be saying ya don't wanna fight my Dr. Mario? Its like ya scared or something, lol. Also, like my Bowser is barely a threat or something. Oh well, its whatever. Come on guys, what happened to the team money matches?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Its comon sense DJ, People dont wanna lose money to someone they cant really beat. People already know how good you are. So why even try when no chance they are winning. and with you being cocky makes it even worst. Wont feel all that great when they lose the match and money. its not really all that fun. Thats how I see it anyway. I would MM you no problem. I think I couls beat your Doc. But eh.....Your cockyness would make me feel bad if I was too lose and all. So I'll pass on that. Well as it seems around here I guess that means I cant beat your doc since I refused the MM..................oh well.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Thats how you don't know the way I am Dark Peach. I'm not being cocky, I'm just playing around. So quit the living life, lol. I'll money match n*ggas like PC Chris & Mew2King and I know I'll most likely lose. Who cares, to me its fun. Its not like I'm asking n*ggas to money match me for mad money or something. N*ggas could money match me for a quarter and I'll accept, who cares. Anyway, I'm a person that hates singles. The only reason why I'm asking people if they wanna money match me not only in doubles, but singles too is because the money I win will go to Alukard. I'm trying to gather up money to help him go to Pound. Singles is boring and I'm all about teams all dai papa. Now about you beating my Dr. Mario, I like your enthusiasm, lol. I'm not trying to be cocky or anything like that, but just like you said that you think you can beat my Dr. Mario, I doubt you can beat him. But hey, who knows, you probably could. I say that just for the fact now that Brawl is coming out soon, mad people are good or "good" at Melee now. I could care less who I lose against playing this game and johning. I left all that sh*t behind and its all about having fun with the game. I do sound cocky when I say this all the time though, "My Bowser is too good, get at him." I say that all the time to play around, but its a true statement though. My Bowser is too good, lol. Thats mainly the only reason I'm going to Pound, to prove that I'm the best Bowser player in the world. So I've definitely been practicing and I continue to hype myself up for that big smash event. So best believe, I'm gonna super OD beast at Pound for singles, especially doubles, crew battles (representing SWAT hardbody), and any other crap over there like money matches or even friendlies since alot of recording will be going on. So I'm among the beast a$$ players from New York and not only I, but all of New York whom are going to Pound are going to prove what we're made of. So get at all of us!!! By the way guys, my Bowser and Mario are too good, lol. :psycho:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thats how you don't know the way I am Dark Peach. I'm not being cocky, I'm just playing around. So quit the living life, lol. I'll money match n*ggas like PC Chris & Mew2King and I know I'll most likely lose. Who cares, to me its fun. Its not like I'm asking n*ggas to money match me for mad money or something. N*ggas could money match me for a quarter and I'll accept, who cares. Anyway, I'm a person that hates singles. The only reason why I'm asking people if they wanna money match me not only in doubles, but singles too is because the money I win will go to Alukard. I'm trying to gather up money to help him go to Pound. Singles is boring and I'm all about teams all dai papa. Now about you beating my Dr. Mario, I like your enthusiasm, lol. I'm not trying to be cocky or anything like that, but just like you said that you think you can beat my Dr. Mario, I doubt you can beat him. But hey, who knows, you probably could. I say that just for the fact now that Brawl is coming out soon, mad people are good or "good" at Melee now. I could care less who I lose against playing this game and johning. I left all that sh*t behind and its all about having fun with the game. I do sound cocky when I say this all the time though, "My Bowser is too good, get at him." I say that all the time to play around, but its a true statement though. My Bowser is too good, lol. Thats mainly the only reason I'm going to Pound, to prove that I'm the best Bowser player in the world. So I've definitely been practicing and I continue to hype myself up for that big smash event. So best believe, I'm gonna super OD beast at Pound for singles, especially doubles, crew battles (representing SWAT hardbody), and any other crap over there like money matches or even friendlies since alot of recording will be going on. So I'm among the beast a$$ players from New York and not only I, but all of New York whom are going to Pound are going to prove what we're made of. So get at all of us!!! By the way guys, my Bowser and Mario are too good, lol. :psycho:
Just sharing my opinion and the image I get. Does not matter if people can think if I could beat them or not. My tournament records are not as Peachy as the rest of you. I'm just a Peach player. I'm not up there with the rest of N.Y so thats why I dont quite fit in.

But dont pay mind to me, its how I feel. Just do you DJ.

R3N0

Smash Lord
YO GET @ THOSE ESSAYS!

*NOT READING*

Snake come through.. We'll Money Match.. It'll be a GOOD TIME!

*yo if you get me sick though .. DOT DOT DOT..*

haha

j/k

I'm leaving for the smash fest as soon as dbunz gets rdy.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Just wanted to thank Shin for lettin' us use his place, as well as anyone else who gave me a great match or two. You guys are the best. -huggles- OK...maybe not, smashers are notoriously dirty... >.> ... but not me, I showered before coming.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Shin, this Smashfest was quite a blast. Lots of fun. If you hav another one i sure as hell be there. GG to all that I played. See ya around. Laterz

Hax

Smash Champion
yo.. thanks so much to everyone who ran this fest. today was amazing lol.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
It was a success. Thats all that matters to me. Yallz had fun, got fed and drank that good ish. Next time ( no time soon ) it will last until i fall asleep. I'll get chairs... or carpet... prolly both...

Good games as usual.

BTW.. Alukard... Holla @ me if ya need some moolah to get to pound with the rest of NY. GL to everyone whose going to pound

Crap.. one more thing ( god**** mass edits ftl ). if anyone deserves thanks its Silven and Rockin. Silven for his PR skillz and whatnot and Rockin for drinks and... crap... drawing a blank... naw seriously though they did most of da work.

D1

Banned via Administration
That was the best fest next to WarriorKnight's (which is the absolute best), that I've attended in a WHILE! OMFG All of NYC and its elites (w/o Wes and Bum) all under one roof what sight to see! I had a blast in teams and all my friendlies...despite me choking in key moments sry Reno : (. I still had a fun time regardless always a mega pleasure to see Silven, Swink, Starz (even tho you "lookeded" TIGHT!), Hax perfect tech chases ZAYUMN!!!!, Jesus OMFG too good to watch and play, Ace Marth OMFG You're back like a heart attack we gotta play! (Yo me and Reno might be smashin at my crib (no homo ^^;) why don'tcha drop by tomorrow I'll drive to the train station to pick ya up if anything : D), KillaFox OMFG in teams I was mad confused @ which Fox was beastin at me at different times V_v ya'll n*ggaz run too fast, WK!!! OMFG You're outta retirement QUIT!, Dan OMG still back to rep Queenz! Dark Pch good to see ya, NinjaLink looked like you wanted to bite my head off mad nuff times to sry for ruining your fun at times : (, Brandon mad CUTE! XD, uh...Alukard OMFG TEAM TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS IS TOO GOOD! Erm, DJ Nintendo...MAD LATE LOL RECREATE! Everyone else except Eternal Smasher that I didn't shoutout...QUIT LIFE!

P.S.-Get at Afro and Elimination for beastin in teams.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Pssha. I **** Eli's.

Good matches everyone.. uhm

yeh.. im like mad sexy picking up jesus, get @ me. and my soon to be facebook /myspace pix!!!

yo get those cam pix up on my facebook!!

www.facebook.com (my name on there Will Hsiao) LOOK ME UPZZ Hofstra University.

or www.myspace.com/r3n0

Cia

das kwl
daaaaaaaaaaaaamn, I had so much fun. good matches guys. I promise not to sandbag so hard next time.

reno - I would die trying to say your last name correctly

D1 - lolz @ that shine spike I know you did at some point yesterday.

great turn out. I'm glad so many were able to go

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
mad i didn't go well i couldn't cause it just got late... so instead got ***** by ron for the evening........

wtf i was getting ***** by marth he doesn't play marth and the closest i got to it was with fox i dont even play fox -_-. lol.

lemme kno if anyone holding a fest tomorrow thoo. i wanna smash till infinity..... and beyond!

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo.... this smashfest was mad fun ... =) get at me runnin those random events ... i love you all thanks for making this mad fun ... and shin silven and rockin thanks for having all of us and giving us free food and drinks that was definitely mad cool ... also ... OMFG ur too kind for offering to help me get to pound ... o god i wanna go lol ... so yea i might take u up on that =\ ... sheesh i need to start working again lol

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Like Shin said, it was a success! <D. I'm glad everyone had such a good time...and that I brought the right amount of sodas (somewhat...lol). Still, I'm satisfied when everyone else is satisfied.

Rhyme - awsome matches man. We should do more friendly TVs.

NinjaLink - Too pro. we gotta play more. You'll be the first person I'm gonna look out for in the next smashfest I/we run.

Blackenese - LAWLS ssoooooo much fun ^^

DJ Nintendo - you gotta get your schedule changed or something lol. seriously, sorry you came in late and didn't play for even an hour, but I was following rules. I'll help make it up to you sometime. Oh, I was gonna take you on in the team MM with you and alukard Vs. Me and Blackenese. Maybe we can do that on W2z this week? =D

Hax/Alukard - good stuff. we gotta play again.

Silven - we didn't face each other in a 1 Vs. 1. Maaaaad gay =/

Shin - I told you I sucked at teams...XD;; good work though. just let me know when you're havving another one and I'll do my best to help you out! =D

Everyone else - good job guys. Ya know how to talk **** when ya want to. lol

Top Bottom