• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rockin, Shin, and Silven presents "The Last Melee Smashfest" (Saturday, January 19th)

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
-wipes beads of sweat from forehead-

Guess it's OK to un-retire my old knee-pads then, right? 'Tis a shame I can't be more like the Captain... =/
This confuses me, prolly cuz I'm tired/don't wanna try. no johns haha

now back to hajimme no ippo, that show is too good.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
This confuses me, prolly cuz I'm tired/don't wanna try. no johns haha

now back to hajimme no ippo, that show is too good.
Uum...I wasn't looking forward to explaining that one. >.>

this is .. so weird.
Oh, is that my fault? -examins the situation- Naaah. It couldn't be; I feel no remorse for leading the conversation in this direction.

Int_Bl3d

Smash Rookie
Me and another upstate New Yorker would like to attend this let me know if two spots open up.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
ok i havent been on the boards 4 mad long so i got some stuff 2 write

LOL I said for Wii or Gamecube..unless you're bringing a PS2 then sure. And which Street Fighter by the way?
sure ill bring a ps2 and 3s

i want 3rd strike ... =) that game is mega fun ... altho i'm not as good as i am in sf2 turbo lol
yea that is tru... get at him in sf2

yo everyone in here my friend will do a 10$ mm to anyone in sf3. if you think your nice tell me and he'll come.
sure ill play him no problem.... make it 5 tho i got bills 2 pay >.> and if loses he could play me again for 5 cash lol actually when he loses lmfao i love talkin crap... watch me leave that day being tight for losing lmfaooooo

i'll do the mm ft5 bet it
man ur no good in 3s... u fell off and ur a scrub lol didnt i almost double perfect u or somethin lol

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Starz: Too cutesy for ya'? Awe...don't go tellin' me you've gone and grown up on me. = ( That makes me sad. -sniffles-

Rockin: Really? Sounds like my idea of a good time. ; )

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Seeing Rhyme's posts remind me of how I used to type; all cutesy and such. Oh God. Bad memories from my high school years are coming back... .'(

Yo that Jesus Christ F*****ck part in your sig is too hillarious.... I can't imagine what's making him react in such a way :laugh:

Hax

Smash Champion
LOL son im coming, and i want some of that surprise rockin food :p

edit: i dont understand starz's sig at all but it is too good imo

Alukard

Smash Hero
god dammit ... this needs to happen already ... also ... who is going from the bx ... so me and others can travel with them =)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
god dammit ... this needs to happen already ... also ... who is going from the bx ... so me and others can travel with them =)
Well, I'm pretty much going, and with the stuff I'm bringing, I'm gonna need some help/security guards from the bronx.

anyone interested? =D

Alukard

Smash Hero
werd ... but i dont wanna carry no tv's ... lmfaooo ... i just dont kno how to get to ur house lolol

Alukard

Smash Hero
nah i'm bringin the people that are on the list ... dj and jman ... mayb dionis i dunno yet ... if he can come ... but yea also zro too ... no one thats not on the list .. lol

-BLaze-

Smash Cadet
If theres still/ever an available spot...then u can throw me in. i'd like to finish melee with a bang

thx

Smash Ace
OMARS TRASH I WAS TIGHT lmao and are we only gonna do friendlies the whole night or is there gonna be like anything out of the blue like we split up the ppl thats coming into a 15 15 crew battle or something crazy like that shiz would be hawt xD

Alukard

Smash Hero
man of course thats going down ... well i hope so ... but yea ... we should do 2$ tournies thats mega fun lol ... well yea ... i'm oging to b there ... doing doubles mm's ... and singles mm's ... so yea people ... get at me =)

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I believe Starz and Silven are gonna second Olimer ^_^
Yah fuggen right. What a crap character...holy crap crap CRAP!:laugh: ....watch him be top tier though hehe "wall of pikmin" LMAO!!!" "pikmin spike" ROFLMAO!! OMIGOD imagine the possibilites. Purple pikmin is gonna be the smasher I bet :laugh:

If theres still/ever an available spot...then u can throw me in. i'd like to finish melee with a bang
Definitely...you're welcome to come. :)

edit - And I HAVE to mention that the Pikmin song is...HOT!! My god I love it...brings about a great sense of peace...in a fighting game lolol. I don't care though I'm soooo gonna pick that song all the time on the Pikmin stage hee hee ^_^

Alukard

Smash Hero
silven u should schedule some tournies =) at this thing ... cuz swat is coming as practice for pound 3 =)

Alukard

Smash Hero
omfg ... silven ... thats my mains dammit -_- ... and of course sheik and cf and marth ... if they come back ... but i'm hearing from sources that sheik is in the game again ... so take that DA LMFAO ....

Top Bottom