• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rockin, Shin, and Silven presents "The Last Melee Smashfest" (Saturday, January 19th)

R3N0

Smash Lord
oh btw im definitely showing up.. dude make my name like dark green or like bright hot pink for being mad hot at this game. and mr. **** is cool pplz

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Haha thanks RENO

Sorry bout being a no name guys lol guess thats why I got the odd face next to my name but after parallax shut down I never managed to play anyone good again X(

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Haha thanks RENO

Sorry bout being a no name guys lol guess thats why I got the odd face next to my name but after parallax shut down I never managed to play anyone good again X(

We will see. Make sure you have an official name when you start going to tournaments though. One of the worst things to do is to start showing up to tournaments and being a random ******...it's not fun. Make some uber friends and start playing with uber skilled people like myself (everyone else in nyc is garbz..fact) and you will become pro'zors in n0 teim. <--notice I spelled time wrong cuz i'm el tree tree seFen that means... l33t:cool:

Rhyme

Smash Lord
We will see. Make sure you have an official name when you start going to tournaments though.
Or at least have an "official name" when it comes time for Brawl.

Speaking of "official name", everyone at the last tournament I went to was butcharing my name and calling me "Ryan"... =/

Glad to hear you're coming, R3NO. You prolly don't remember me, but I'm the Samus main who went 1-2 with you at Bailey's tournament, and I'm hoping for a re-match. Whad'ya say? : )

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Or at least have an "official name" when it comes time for Brawl.

Speaking of "official name", everyone at the last tournament I went to was butcharing my name and calling me "Ryan"... =/

Glad to hear you're coming, R3NO. You prolly don't remember me, but I'm the Samus main who went 1-2 with you at Bailey's tournament, and I'm hoping for a re-match. Whad'ya say? : )
lol I know the feeling. My name gets picked on just as much as me apparantly XD

R3N0

Smash Lord
Rhyme I remember you, I didn't know you were NYC?

Thats cool I'm down, we'll rematch.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Yea my "Official name" is **** or at least thats the tag I run under so mayb well see how many I can get to remember it LOL

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
at least ur offcial name is in ur smashboards username >_>...

i dont feel like becoming a premium member either so i cant change it.

yo this is the last silven smashfest before brawl right?

also rockin is ur smashfest still on?
Nah, due to this, the smashfest for mine is canceled. Silven was gonna do this the same day as mine (which he asked for permission if he could take my spot). I said yeah, but he changed it to a week later. He said I could still run mine if I want to, but I decided not to because I won't be able to help them financially as much.

I'll make a post about it.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Aight negros this is how it's gonna be...since I know not ALL 30 of these people will show up at the exact same time I will still allow some other INDIVIDUAL people to come....

Here are some rules that I want you to pay attention to.

If your name is on the list...do not think that you can bring 5 of your other friends...DO NOT...because if you do I swear to bob you're not coming into the apartment....this is the thing I hate the most...me inviting you does not mean you can bring along 3-5 other people. Another thing is the apartment that we're holding this at is probably gonna be able to hold 20-25 people comfortably..if it does get to about 30 people don't expect to be able to freely move any which way you want. So consider this when coming. Don't think you can walk around with a bookbag and your jacket on...your jacket will go in the closet..and your bookbag will be promptly thrown out of the nearest window...nah it goes in the closet too hehe. But seriously....keep in mind the size of the apartment and DO NOT BRING YOUR FRIENDS that are "learning" the game or any other friends....period. Just please DO NOT do it. This happened at one of my other smashfests where 3-4 uninvited people came..including some garbage street fighter character *cough* " Dan" and they just took up space for zero reason...it's annoying...to say the least.:mad: RAWR-UBER-FANTUM-RAWRRR!!

I'm putting this on the front page...so everyone gets the message. Once again if you show up with 3-4 of your friends ...you have three options - Either A - Leave as a group.... B - You come in by yourself and your friends leave...or C - Come back later sometime when we can comfortably house you and your nub friend(s) :p

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Rockin: Sounds like you get your share of the beating whether you win or lose. : D

ThatHappy*****: Yesh. =3 I'm from Middletown, NY.

R3N0: No choice, I live to frickin' far away. : (

and your bookbag will be promptly thrown out of the nearest window...
-takes note to pack second most-favorite anvil in backpack-

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm going to this ... and i will b accepting mm's for teams and singles ... lemme kno if u want any =)

R3N0

Smash Lord
What are we? Having an orgy?!!??!

If so.. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT DOWN

cause smashers dont shower.

ick.
--
ew
smashers who dont shower

and peach players..

ew..

ok im out
peace..
or not..
IM HERE!

ok im coming to this..

again..

or whatever

YO SILVEN MAKE MY NAME GREEN

Rhyme

Smash Lord
What are we? Having an orgy?!!??!
You're just jealous 'cause you weren't invited. -pats on head- Did I mention that I shower daily? Got's to wash my sexy hair after all.

lol .. well i think its teh best offer .. what u got to lose ?!?! <_<;
My V-card? Some smashers can get pretty hardcore. So, how about it: I lose and I buy you an energy drink?

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Would it matter if I wasn't?[/QUOTE]

Possibly. It might have lead to false assumptions, which can lead to awkward moments/incidents.

But regardless, it don't really matter, I was just curious.

Top Bottom