• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rockin, Shin, and Silven presents "The Last Melee Smashfest" (Saturday, January 19th)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
SWAT is gonna be super strong for Pound 3! Crew battles is gonna be a wrap, including the most defensive player in smash, DJ Nintendo! I know, I know guys, please, hold your applause, lol.

For real though, who wants to money match me and Alukard in teams? I'm being serious you bunch of purple iguanas, lol. Who wants to challenge the team who's gonna OD beast at Pound 3? Get at us hardbody!!!

I'm also definitely up for singles money matches. So let me know guys and get at the best Bowser player in the world. All dai papa!

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
SWAT is gonna be super strong for Pound 3! Crew battles is gonna be a wrap, including the most defensive player in smash, DJ Nintendo! I know, I know guys, please, hold your applause, lol.

For real though, who wants to money match me and Alukard in teams? I'm being serious you bunch of purple iguanas, lol. Who wants to challenge the team who's gonna OD beast at Pound 3? Get at us hardbody!!!

I'm also definitely up for singles money matches. So let me know guys and get at the best Bowser player in the world. All dai papa!
I'll money match you for 0 monies.:dizzy:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

You just trying to rob people, arn't you?

Alright, I'll take on your MM. My Peach Vs. any character you choose. $1 MM

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
There seem to be a change of plans. The tournament might be moved to another date dude to some problems. So I assume I'll be going to this after all. The tournament date is not final as in moving the date but it seems like it will from what I heard.

So I say 70% chance I'll go to this.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
There seem to be a change of plans. The tournament might be moved to another date dude to some problems. So I assume I'll be going to this after all. The tournament date is not final as in moving the date but it seems like it will from what I heard.

So I say 70% chance I'll go to this.
why do u assume theres a 70% chance that were moving our tournament. its a 50/50 chance. we didnt lean one way or the other. this is why we hesitated on telling everyone, cause now ppl are getting the wroong impression

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
why do u assume theres a 70% chance that were moving our tournament. its a 50/50 chance. we didnt lean one way or the other. this is why we hesitated on telling everyone, cause now ppl are getting the wroong impression
I'm just going by what Shakugan told me

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm just going by what Shakugan told me
when it comes to planning a tournament, do not talk to shakugan. hes not an admin, and hes not one of the ppl planning the tournament. if you go into our thread and read it, its clear that me and gotm are the primary tournament directors, and are the only ones planning except for tensai is handling things on the vineland side.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Only FIVE more days till the smashfest starts.

Everyone ready? =D

Oh yeah, we should do a epic crew battle.

Shin, Silvin, and Rockin Vs. three members from each individual crew.

That is if Shin and Silvin are alright with it.

thx

Smash Ace
we should do crazy things that ive always wanted to do because its all about me right? lmao anywho

since its the whole day or sometin like that we should have a singels
doubles
crew battles
then if enough time we should split the room in half or pick captains for crews and they pdivide the room in half THAT WOULD BE SO HAWT lmao

or

low tier tourny or bourogh crew battles i wanna do some crazy crap idk i think that would be cool

Alukard

Smash Hero
we should do crazy things that ive always wanted to do because its all about me right? lmao anywho

since its the whole day or sometin like that we should have a singels
doubles
crew battles
then if enough time we should split the room in half or pick captains for crews and they pdivide the room in half THAT WOULD BE SO HAWT lmao

or

low tier tourny or bourogh crew battles i wanna do some crazy crap idk i think that would be cool
omfg i agree with veerything is this post ... not bcuz it was a sexy *** ***** saying it but bcuz ... ok ok 75% of the reason is cuz he is a sexy panda ... but he has good ideas =)

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Keep in mind this is a somewhat small apartment...there won't be room for this kind of organization..it may or may not happen depends on how tight the fit is.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
We're all used to tight situations, for example Web2zone and NYClan tournaments. Come on people, its just like me and Alukard have been saying, who wants to money match us in teams? I only got one singles money match and its from Rockin. I wanna do more singles money matches, but especially teams. Also, we should do a crazy crew battle of SWAT vs. everyone else. Get at us, lol! :)

Alukard

Smash Hero
we wanna do team MM's cuz it makes people play o d serious ... no one is asking to put up 200$ cmon people anywhere form $1-$10 is wat we saying ... w.e works for u

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Word, its not like we be taking people's money or anything like that, lol. Its only a cute a$$ Bowser and a conceited Marth. Hey Alukard, I think people are just scared to money match us.

Alukard

Smash Hero
WHYYYYY DAMMIT ... -_- we need ****ing borlic practice ... or just test dummies for percentage combos with ****** DI ... or as u guys call it ... human players lol

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
we wanna do team MM's cuz it makes people play o d serious ... no one is asking to put up 200$ cmon people anywhere form $1-$10 is wat we saying ... w.e works for u
Pfft, you guys should know me by now: I'll ALWAYS play serious against anyone anytime. But..if ya can't find a person to MM in teams, I'll do it. I'll just have to find a teammate to do it with.

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
DJ Nintendo... I'll MM you.. Happy?........ As for the Name of this smash fest... I guess it'll have to change to the second-last melee smash fest due to Brawl being delayed for a whole other month (March 9) lmao.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
delays suck, but its nintendo. What can ya expect? I'm just pissed I bought my wii today. Coulda ****ing waited another god**** month...

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
delays suck, but its nintendo. What can ya expect? I'm just pissed I bought my wii today. Coulda ****ing waited another god**** month...
At least you got it. I heard getting Wiis are hard because of some of the store out of stock of them at a time. Besides, the Wii can still kickass even without Brawl really close (like Mario Galaxy)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I definitely accept both of those money matches. I got three singles money matches composed of Rockin, Shinigami, and Shadow. Any other takers for singles? Come on people, I want money matches in teams. Singles is boring but I'll do them anyway for the hell of it. Who's gonna take on me and Alukard? I'm waaaaaiiiiiittttiiiiinnnnnggg, lol!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Aight cool CanISmash, you're added to my list of singles money matches. What characters are we both gonna use for our money match? Shinigami, how much is our money match and what characters are we gonna use? I got four singles money matches so far but none for teams. I know a good amount of people are coming to this event so whats good with team money matches everyone?

Snakeee

Smash Master
Ah crap I didn't realize there was limited space for this... me and my brother Shadow would like to go if there's room....we're in Imperial Era if that helps our cause lol.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Sorry about this but I gotta be strict. Once again if you're not in the list of 30 you are not invited to this...if you wanna take a chance and try anyway go ahead but I'm not guaranteeing that there will be space for you.... I'm saying that because you may luck out and take the spot of other people that may or may not show up for some reason or another..but if you come and the place is packed and you're expecting to get in.....bad news for you pal.

-Oh and DJ Nintendo sucks everybody. He is a nub.. take all the MM's you can cuz you will win.:p

Snakeee

Smash Master
Sorry about this but I gotta be strict. Once again if you're not in the list of 30 you are not invited to this...if you wanna take a chance and try anyway go ahead but I'm not guaranteeing that there will be space for you.... I'm saying that because you may luck out and take the spot of other people that may or may not show up for some reason or another..but if you come and the place is packed and you're expecting to get in.....bad news for you pal.

-Oh and DJ Nintendo sucks everybody. He is a nub.. take all the MM's you can cuz you will win.:p
Ugh...well can you at least put us in line if someone cancels? Thanks

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well seems like I cant go thing. They changed the date of the ToS tournament and I was gonna plan to come here. But no space. This sucks. I hate last min changes.

D1

Banned via Administration
Yeah so I'm coming I'll just be late as usual tho...k? ^_^ Got business in the morning hopefully should be back in time.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
yo silven could you post good train directions, cuz you didnt really tell us how to get there. you just wrote take the c 10 blocks away from shins house.

maybe im a nub but im looking for directions that look something like this?

Take the C to "_____" stop. then take the A to "_____" stop.

Top Bottom