• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I look forward to playing some matches with you, Q.

This just occurred to me, and scares the hell out of me. Did you know:

IN LESS THAN TWO MONTHS, JAMIE CAN DRIVE!? OSHI-

Also, now our car (mine or Mike's) is at 4 people and a TV. Coolio.

DJ_Shiro

Smash Cadet
if i cna get a ride i'll bring a wii + tv if not meh i'll jsut come myself
i dont think i'll be entering to be honest.

DJ_Shiro

Smash Cadet
okay guys so is there anyone willing to give me a ride? just pm me or contact me threw msn if so. other wise i might not be able to show up =(

T-block

B2B TST
Stephan: Yes that would be amazing <3

Jarrett: It's room 211. Take down my phone number and phone me if you have trouble finding it.

Jake: We'll have the laptops covered - thanks though.

Ryan: We might actually have an extra TV or two, so if you could bring your Wii that'd be great.

Somebody give Shiro a riiiiiiiiiiiide

Gerbality

Smash Journeyman
The closest I've been to a real tournament was a team tournament at a library with something like eight kids who thought Pikachu was cute and my group of four, so, anything bigger than that will probably blow my mind regardless.
DUUUUDE i think pikachu is cute.

also I will only be making it to the singles, so I'm aiming to get there at about 3-4

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
what library was it at cause I hosted a library tourney once :) ALso Luke I'm so sorry I cant come and cheer for you in grand finals. I let u down Cash I let u down....

Gerbality

Smash Journeyman
dang, well it turns out the last bus from the UofA to St. Albert leaves at 5, so I am not going to this one. However, I think I could have taken the LRT and caught another bus back to St. Albert, so I'll see if I can figure it out for next time

brningpyre

Smash Lord

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
what library was it at cause I hosted a library tourney once :) ALso Luke I'm so sorry I cant come and cheer for you in grand finals. I let u down Cash I let u down....
This was wrong glad i made it sucks that I suck.

Dare Evans

Smash Cadet
It was in Grande Prairie actually.

Also thanks guys, this was fun. I've been humbled about fifty times over but I'll commence practicing for March 6th now. Are there any more planned in the near future?

Frio

Smash Champion
to Fiji, arsenal, and Dimi: yyou dont need to bother posting my vid of me VS dan >_> It's not rly good Learning material

Edit: I left the key to my garage at the tourney. So if anyone found it could you let me know

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
thanks luke, you just made my friends brother and his friend quit brawl for melee now.

^^

<3

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
oh guess it wasn't you then

they were complaining about brawl being too lame. Got CGed a lot or something, so they asked me to give them the low down on melee instead.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
What did they look like? There were a couple guys that came in and used my controller for a while because they didn't have their own; they were playing against Adam's Dedede for a while, so that might explain it. XD

:005:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom