• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
allright! so we have TONS of people coming, including some new people which is awesome, it's great to see the brawl community growing, it's only 3 days away!!! HYPE!!!!!

also on a side note: I haven't told my little bro yet cuz of reading week I sleep in too late to see him in the mornings and come home too late to see him at night. I may be working on saturdays from now on but only 11-3 so im expecting that there'll be some monthlies (NOT ALL!) that I won't be able to attend doubles. Meaning Jamie will be open for a new partner those monthlies, I think Mark talked about teaming with him earlier on in this thread haha, which I think would be a sick team. I'll maybe see Jamie today and let him know.

Edit: that's sick dim!

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
this saturday i'll be there for doubles, but in the future I may be missing some, as I can't just skip work all the time haha, just thought i'd give you a heads up since you seemed like you wanted to try teaming with him sometime haha

Limeee

Smash Champion
this saturday i'll be there for doubles, but in the future I may be missing some, as I can't just skip work all the time haha, just thought i'd give you a heads up since you seemed like you wanted to try teaming with him sometime haha
Mike, we were just playing brawl like an hour ago, and you didn't tell me?

whatevs, anybody free for the march monthly?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I'm really sorry to disappoint everyone, but everyone in Lethbridge except me are all caught up with homework and can't go.

I would absolutely love to, but I have no ride now, and unfortunately won't be able to go either now.

T_____T

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Oh, could someone also tell Kuraudo that we can't give him a ride/he doesn't need to house us? I'd PM him but he's banned again, lol.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I take back what I said

Brandon says:
I actually am banned.
LMFAO

LOL
lolololol i thought the same thing.
I'm really sorry to disappoint everyone, but everyone in Lethbridge except me are all caught up with homework and can't go.

I would absolutely love to, but I have no ride now, and unfortunately won't be able to go either now.

T_____T
waaaaaaaaaaat

I guess I will stick to snake this monthly due to antendance
lol

MeSSi

Smash Ace

T_____T
wow disappointed... lethbridge=failsauce... at least come to alberta beatdown in march guys.... arsenal was looking forward to a zelda MM vs age ( i guess it will have to wait)

edit: kay luke 1$MM vs my mk or watever

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

T_____T
lol

That's too bad.

I take back what I said

Brandon says:
I actually am banned.
LMFAO

LOL
hahahahaha

Also, I think 3-5 people were coming from Lethbridge.

Dare Evans

Smash Cadet
Oh wow, I just looked at the map again to find some way to make sure I don't get lost, and I realized that the area is basically the one place I've ever been in Edmonton. Also I'm getting fairly psyched for this. Does anyone know roughly what the attendance will be like now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom