• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
It's looking like it's going to be a little less than 30. Roughly. But don't take my word on it.

Ugh.....I hope I don't **** up too much at this.

Dare Evans

Smash Cadet
The closest I've been to a real tournament was a team tournament at a library with something like eight kids who thought Pikachu was cute and my group of four, so, anything bigger than that will probably blow my mind regardless.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah it should be pretty fun. Just be ready for some decent competition :)

T-block

B2B TST
WE'RE ACTUALLY STARTING AT 12:30 FOR DOUBLES, SO BE THERE BEFORE THAT IF YOU WANT IN

If you're gonna be late, at least give me a call before 12:30 so I can get you registered. You might end up forfeiting your first match though.

Also, if anyone hasn't been to the venue before, take down my number before you leave and give me a call if you get lost. I don't mind finding people and leading them there.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Yeah bo3. Snake vs IC's is overrated, and I think most IC's will admit that now. Luckily I am still not that great so that theory will probably backfire on me. Falco vs DDD is also not such a bad m/u for DDD either. Closer to neutral now a days.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
Luke you gotta show me the snake vs MK match up to me.

You seem to have no problem with it, in fact you seem to enjoy the match up O.o

Dare Evans

Smash Cadet
How old are you and your brother?

it'll be cool to meet you guys

and who does your brother play?
We'll be 20 and 16 in about a month. I'm the older of the two. He plays a variety of people, so I don't really know who he'd say is his main. Same with me really but Lucas is the guy I go for if nothing else.

And yes it'll be cool to meet all of you too.

Gerbality

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately Chris cannot make it, and since he drives and I don't, I cannot bring a TV :(
Would you still want me to bring a wii?

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
So I unfortunately have to pull a victor for this monthly but I can make it too Alberta beatdown and all the other monthlies. Jamie do you still need a partner for future monthlies?

T-block

B2B TST
Baw our attendance is dropping =(

Umm...if it's easy to bring, Ryan, then sure. But I don't think we have more TVs than Wiis this time, so it's not a huge deal.

I think the 5th gen is pretty cool... it could be a lot worse.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
4th gen should have been the last one.

EDIT: But I've never seen the 5th gen yet so I can't say for sure I guess.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Dare Evans is going to be the prodigy of Brawl with Lucas.

You heard it here first.

Frio

Smash Champion
1st gen; maybe 2 gen, should've been the last one. and Mike I might be a bit late since it's starting at 12:30 but i will be there

Yoshara

Smash Lord
We don't have that rule here in Alberta seeing as we don't have large enough tournaments to do so.

Edit: Hey, I just ninja'd someone! Yay for me!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Quick question, can you be eliminated from the tournament completely during the pools? Might be a stupid question but I'm not sure.
I think that only happens in large tournaments. In this one, pools will only determine bracket seeding and such. So no, you won't be eliminated lol

Dare Evans

Smash Cadet
Alright, just checking. Not that I plan on losing or anything but just in case.

Also my name is Fabian, for the record. If anyone was to call me Dare Evans in real life I'd probably not even realize so I figured I should introduce myself before someone tries it.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Alright, just checking. Not that I plan on losing or anything but just in case.

Also my name is Fabian, for the record. If anyone was to call me Dare Evans in real life I'd probably not even realize so I figured I should introduce myself before someone tries it.
Our generation doesnnt have the attention span for that, one syllable words only, or a letter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom