• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
er. one was just your generic white guy, his friend was brown.

that was probably them. gg adam.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
That sounds about right. =P

To be fair, I might've chaingrabbed them out of habit as well if they were playing characters that actually get chaingrabbed by Yoshi. I was grabbing them a LOT. o.0

:005:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah, but getting off with falcon is hard >_> its like chainchoking except you have to predict
stomp -> knee doesn't count

and plus you're just saying that cause your falco is an open book. SON.

and yeah, what Jake said. Its neato ^^

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
lol I love how Victor only comes in here to go, "suck it bawrl. moar meree playahs"

lmao Tell them to play against Sonic. He's fun to fight against in Brawl. mirite gaiz?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
link the results? i'm lazy.

lol. you actually have to predict that they'll miss the tech.

but anyways yeah, sorry i'm kinda causing arguments or whatever. My friends liked it when I ***** them with falcon and got them interested in getting melee and practicing, but i guess they don't like getting hard cg'd in brawl. Pick your poison i suppose.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
lmao Tell them to play against Sonic. He's fun to fight against in Brawl. mirite gaiz?
He is, yeah. I wish you hadn't gone D3 against me~ :(

Also, here's a link to the results, for those too lazy to search through Smashboards' somehow-already-buried-results-thread.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=266199

And when's the next monthly? I remember the Mikes discussing it at McD's, but I don't remember what they decided on.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
Next monthly we're thinking March 27th, to make it further away from Alberta Beatdown, also the monthly after that is gonna be difficult because of finals happening at the University and also I will be gone for most of May (6th to 26th) and other Mike doesn't know his summer schedule yet but he may be busy so we may have a monthly May 1st.

These are just tentative ideas though so please discuss and post what the best dates for you guys would be to have these next couple monthlies?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'll probably be maining MK for a while now. Selfish as it is, winning little money here and there would help out the family and whatnot.

I have my reasons.

Settle for 2nd, Dan.

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
Everyone has their reasons. I have mine, however i don't go to monthlies to win money, that's chump change compared to what my reasons need.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
i think everyone should go diddy personally, think about all those banana dittos! i'd love to see a doubles match where everyone went diddy, 8 bananas on stage would be chaos!

Dare Evans

Smash Cadet
Does anyone use the classic controller? My Gamecube ones have seen better days and I'm actually sort of liking the classic, but I'm wondering if it's a hassle syncing Wii remotes and stuff like that. I cannot, to save my life, successfully sync a **** Wii remote.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
ye kyle and i got screwed and destroyed somehow haha, next monthly will be MUCH different trust me, u'll see both of us in the top 10

Limeee

Smash Champion
if your playing brawl for the money. your doin it wrong~
all the time you spend practicing MK could be time spent actually working, and eventually making more money.

you guys ain't no M2K

EDIT: only if mike learns to full hop and mix up his c stick spam

Fuel

Smash Rookie
Are the classic controllers usable in tournaments? going from gamecube to classic was a great switch but just wondering if there usable..

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Are the classic controllers usable in tournaments? going from gamecube to classic was a great switch but just wondering if there usable..
Ultimate Razer, arguably the second best Snake user in the world next to Ally, plays with the Wiimote + Nunchuck combination.

Go nuts and kick *** with Classic. Hell, go Wiimote if you REALLY wanted to. Every controller option is viable.

T-block

B2B TST
sideways wiimote is totally not viable lol

yeah we've had someone play with wiichuk before, and there weren't too many issues. just take the batteries out after every match, and you'll have to sync to the wii before every set

Fuel

Smash Rookie
oh that's awesome, thanks guys. And yea haha i don't know how the sideways wii remote would be able to be any good in brawl but apparently some do use it.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Anyone down for brawl this weekend? I am off thursday and friday as well, and since AB beatdown is coming up I think we could all use some practice, especially me lol.

Dare Evans

Smash Cadet
I'm in the most epic rut I've ever been in with this game. Ever since the tournament, the more I practice, the worse I get. Most frustrating thing I've experienced in quite some time. NNNN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom