• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Road to LTC]Play a Real Game 2: February 1st, Irving TX- Melee/PM- $100 Pot Bonus!

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
Tippers. Tippers. Tippers!
And here, have a few salt packets.

I really enjoyed this tournament! Even more fun matches. And it feels good to have actually won a few sets in the Melee bracket.

Early shout out to Calm Animal, the Bowser player. GGs.

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
Tippers. Tippers. Tippers!
And here, have a few salt packets.

I really enjoyed this tournament! Even more fun matches. And it feels good to have actually won a few sets in the Melee bracket.

Early shout out to Calm Animal, the Bowser player. GGs.

XxavierPKRS

Smash Cadet
NNID
Xxavier
Had a lot of fun, but was extremely disappointed that they cancelled the turbo bracket. That was half the reason I went.
It was also pretty chaotic in there. I didn't like how slow everything went. But there was way more people than setups.

pizzacato

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
coda#0
NNID
Pizzacato
Shout outs to everyone who enjoyed playing my Samus in Melee! I'm glad I got to play strong players that helped my game out.

Shout outs to Ezra for those money matches.
and shout outs to Abilene for keeping it true.

justanull

Smash Cadet
Aliami, I can't believe you would dodge a money match with me after you agreed to it.

justanull

Smash Cadet
Wait what? I don't even know who you are.

I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHERE I ACCIDENTLY RESTED MY TEAM-MATE
I'm Reid, I used the tag "KWAII" and played Zelda. I specifically remember you dodging because you dodged three times. Since I'm apparently not important enough to be remembered, money match me.

D

Deleted member

I'm Reid, I used the tag "KWAII" and played Zelda. I specifically remember you dodging because you dodged three times. Since I'm apparently not important enough to be remembered, money match me.
Oh, you're the Zelda guy. I never agreed to MM you and when I turned you down you kept annoying me about it.
God damn it shut up.

G-Rabbit

Smash Journeyman

G-Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
Hey G-Rabbit, what kind of Capture card do you use to record matches?
(Also thanks for uploading them so quickly!)
The device I use is a Pinnacle Video Transfer device. It only requires a power source and a USB drive to save on. Press record when you want it to start and then again when you want it to stop and it will compress the file immediately. No computer interface needed (what I love most about it).

EDIT: Make sure to empty the USB drive you use for it often. I dump mine on my laptop as soon as I'm done with a tourney. The device might begin to experience audio desync if the USB drive is too full. Sethlon warned me of this, and that is why his videos now experience audio desync.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Here are the videos that were recorded on my setup. Most of them are doubles footage. I was unable to identify some players, so they temporarily have ??? for their names. If you can identify yourself, please let me know and I will update the titles. If not, I'll do what I can once results are posted.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH2pxgOx7XCW056r7FGE2lVJeaUnMyH78&feature=edit_ok
I'm the Pikachu teaming with Drew vs. Oracle and Awestin, and also the Pikachu vs. you in singles.

Thanks for recording and uploading!

TwerkLikeMiley

Smash Rookie
Hey Oracle, I forgot to tell you that I went to PARG 1 under the name xFioraMaster18. At PARG 2 I was TwerkLikeMiley. I will be sticking with TwerkLikeMiley as an official name for future tournies. I just wanted to be updated in the PM ratings list thing but I noticed you only get rated if you've been to more than one tourney.

G-Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
Hey G rabbit did you get any games with me in them? or are the vids that are up the only ones?
Unfortunately I did not get any videos of you Tripp. The 16 that are up are the only ones I have. Next time we're at the same tourney, feel free to play some of your games on my setup and get yourself recorded. You just press REC before you start the game, and then again when you're done.

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
Here are the videos that were recorded on my setup. Most of them are doubles footage. I was unable to identify some players, so they temporarily have ??? for their names. If you can identify yourself, please let me know and I will update the titles. If not, I'll do what I can once results are posted.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH2pxgOx7XCW056r7FGE2lVJeaUnMyH78&feature=edit_ok
Thanks for the fast uploads!
May you change the title of the Sethlon vs. J video to Sethlon vs. J-Spear? Thanks.
(He's a friend of mine, not me.)

D

Deleted member

Unfortunately I did not get any videos of you Tripp. The 16 that are up are the only ones I have. Next time we're at the same tourney, feel free to play some of your games on my setup and get yourself recorded. You just press REC before you start the game, and then again when you're done.
Are you going to Bowser's Revenge?

D

Deleted member

Done.

I am not. I might be a little while before I'm back in DFW. But hopefully not too long.
Aww. I really liked your recording setup, straight forward and simple. Oh well, at least you'll be around again sooner or later.

XxavierPKRS

Smash Cadet
NNID
Xxavier
Cool to see some of the videos you uploaded, G-Rabbit.
Does anybody know what device was being used to capture the stream?

d-man2292

Smash Apprentice
NNID
d-man2292
Cool to see some of the videos you uploaded, G-Rabbit.
Does anybody know what device was being used to capture the stream?
i asked the dude that was streaming like at least 20 times but i just cant remember what it was called, even if my life depended on it xD he said it was like $200 bucks though

XxavierPKRS

Smash Cadet
NNID
Xxavier
Lol I saw the device and wanted to take a picture of it, but then I was like, "Nah, the name is so simple that I'll definitely remember it."

tripp6313

Smash Apprentice
The device I use is a Pinnacle Video Transfer device. It only requires a power source and a USB drive to save on. Press record when you want it to start and then again when you want it to stop and it will compress the file immediately. No computer interface needed (what I love most about it).

EDIT: Make sure to empty the USB drive you use for it often. I dump mine on my laptop as soon as I'm done with a tourney. The device might begin to experience audio desync if the USB drive is too full. Sethlon warned me of this, and that is why his videos now experience audio desync.[/quote

This is what he's using xxavier

Bombitty

Smash Cadet
There is always a results thread. Give him time.

edit: like 5 mins before I said this should be enough time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom