• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Road to LTC]Play a Real Game 2: February 1st, Irving TX- Melee/PM- $100 Pot Bonus!

D

Deleted member

I'm feeling pretty good about this Saturday, can't wait to all you guys there!

(To refrain from Double posting):

Do you plan on Streaming on your channel? Or is the venue internet ****ty?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Really bad news for me. My car ride back from the venue (and possibly to the venue as well) might have just fallen through.

Can anyone who lives around Plano drive me to and from the PARG 2 venue? (EPIK CARDS & GAMES 1735 N. Story Road Suite#116, Irving, TX 75061)

I can pay gas money and whoever is driving can have my set-up discount if they want it.

Is someone doing a carpool to Irving?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dopey

Smash Lord
Hmmmmm....

Whats the expected turnout?? ^^

Last edited:

Sizzle

I paint controllers
I haven't decided yet. I think playing fox is boring in PM, but he's my best character lol. If it was $5 entry I'd probably be more inclined to join. I play PM casually, so if nothing else I'll definitely play some friendlies.

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
friend just bailed on me, so looks like I'll be coming alone.

Sadface

be nice to me guys :p

XxavierPKRS

Smash Cadet
NNID
Xxavier
Do I need a full setup to get the discount? Unfortunately I don't have any CRTs to bring.
#2014problems

D

Deleted member

Alright, I think I got a ride and I'll be coming. I'm like 90% confirmed at this point.
Oh I'm bringing a large tin thingy of assorted popcorn for everyone to eat/enjoy/share. :toonlink:

(Whoops, sorry I double posted.)

D

Deleted member

Alright, I think I got a ride and I'll be coming. I'm like 90% confirmed at this point.
Oh I'm bringing a large tin thingy of assorted popcorn for everyone to eat/enjoy/share. :toonlink:

(Whoops, sorry I double posted.)
Put my popcorn in a Baggie since everyone is going to be sweaty as **** and they'll be digging their hands in your tin, over and over.

D

Deleted member

Put my popcorn in a Baggie since everyone is going to be sweaty as **** and they'll be digging their hands in your tin, over and over.
$5 MM for a bag of popcorn before I open the tin. There's like 3 or 4 kinds. :dazwa:
If you win I'll give you the one entire bag.

D

Deleted member

I'm pretty hyped for Doubles. This event is going to be fantastic.

Thanks again Oracle, for hosting another PARG.

@ Problem2 Problem2 , +1 Hype

Oracle

Smash Master
Oh wow I didnt even know that. Then we'll do this for doubles

Neutrals

Bf
Fd
Stadium
Dreamland
YoShis

CP
Kj64
Cruise

Each team gets 1 ban. Wish I could do more but 3 cps doesnt work with 2 bans in best of 5 matches. Any objections?

D

Deleted member

Brinstar is legal? Awesome. I might play Melee dubs then. #casual

hazmanaz

Smash Cadet
man, this tourney was great

shout outs to:
siro, those falco dittos, man
hamlin, for taking my 5 dollars
jon, for teaming with me and also taking my money
vurmin, for letting me beat you up with my ganon

and everyone else i played, GGs