• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cenedar

Smash Ace
I think he already took out the link, I can't see it either. Although judging by other people's reactions, that's probably a good thing.

Ridley for Brawl!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Like the old saying goes... "The oblivious Gypsy werewolf must be fed to the great space dragon of greatness!" now Ridley feed!!

Wreked

Smash Lord
WTF are you guys talking about? What link?
Some guy named Robotnik or something like that posted a thread in general brawl discussion saying something about a screenshot in one of the trailers. He said it shows a glitch that mario does. I click on the link and it has gory pictures of various stuff. I don't really go into detail about them. But he made mutiple accounts and started agreeing with himself saying stuff like oh cool pic and stuff like that. He then continued to post that link and the picture in the Claus thread and this thread. Then he made a thread in stage discussion. All while I was trying my best to warn people of him by saying don't open this link, very nasty. I then PMed a mod. He PMed back saying thank you i'm taking care of it. He deleted the threads and posts. And all of his accounts were banned.

007flash

Smash Journeyman
How about a fanart contest.

All art must be Ridley and mustn't voilate art rules. Opening soon.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
gypsy, it is two pages before this one during my seemingly triple post (in between posts were deleted)
nvm, kochiki edited it out.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Okay, wtf is 4chan??
It's an extremely popular image message board with no rules.
Consequently, it's where the depths of human nature within today's generation become apparent.

These depths are mostly the tendency to laugh at everything. Including someone setting a kitten on fire.
The only reason I'd go there is in order to study for psychology.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Isn't there a lot of graphic mutilation too? Seems like they take pretty much everything to the extreme.

007flash

Smash Journeyman
Exactly, Ridley must close down 4chan, but what domain does it use? Invisionfree?, Proboards?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ha Ha......

Dang i was gonna edit this after i got the 400th page -.- o well missed it by a mile

Legolastom

Smash Hero
YES ITS MINE!!! ER.... Ridley for brawl!!

Edit: HAHAHAHAHAH I AM TEH ROXZORZ I GOT IT MWUHAHAHAHAHA

Ridley i prithee thee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom