• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Whoever's gonna be in the NE room(s), are there any open spots for me? I can't come otherwise.
people should really post up and/or ask me if u need housing because i can find it for u ... or introduce u to other smashers that are trying to get a room but need more people to stay with so it can be affordable for them ... please dont be scared LOL

i know eggm brings 4 ... hmm ima start writing down how many people are bringing tv's =]

so far we have

TVs 5

Venue 1 (its not a video game store but it has one really good tv)
eggm 4

Cubes/Wiis 5

eggm 2
stric9 1
chain ace 1
Me 1

Banks

Smash Hero
i am bringing a sweetass 13 inch TV and a gamecube. it is standard def crispness at it's finest and plays audio in surround sound stereo (except only left and right). so basically what i'm saying is: finals on my tv, just make sure to bring glasses if you plan on watching them live

oh and toasty, two rooms is AWESOME. i can speak on behalf of our driver skler that our car is definitely skler/banks/th0rn/pine/hoggle

_milktea

Smash Lord
whoa. toasty, getting two rooms? darc and i are getting a room too o_o;;;;

should let us know what floor you're on so we can get one on that floor too.

so far we've got..

me
darc
spawn
spawn's friend zach
n64?

Skler

Smash Master
I'll be bringing a fine setup consisting of a TV very similar to Banks', but with the added benefit of containing a VHS player within its tough outer shell, and a black Nintendo Gamecube Entertainment System along with a copy of Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube Entertainment System. Yes, this bad *** sonuva***** can record directly to VHS, leaving you with EXTREMELY high quality video. I have no blank tapes, however, and would like to toss out a request for blank tapes for my awesome setup. It would also be helpful if somebody capable of recording would take all the tapes and put matches up online after the tournament. ****'s going to get real, people.

N64

Smash Champion

so far we've got..

me
darc
spawn
spawn's friend zach
n64!!!!!!
fixed. yay. Also, i'll only be staying saturday night if that's alright. I can chip in a little extra if you want.

Also i'm looking for a teams partner atm. lemme know if anyone wants some of this hot stuff.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hope i can still come to this, but money is hurting me way more than it should right now. T_T

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lol chival i had a ton of mms lined up, but id have to make at least like 150 here for it to be worth it and ive only made that in MMs at 2 tournies ever :p

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I have dibs on the open spot in the NE room
Sure :)
whoa. toasty, getting two rooms? darc and i are getting a room too o_o;;;;
duuuude I was getting 2 rooms BECAUSE of you guys! That was directed at y'all =D I'm trying to get a discount so it's cheaper for all of us and so we can all party in neighboring rooms ^_^

so DON'T get the room! Unless you somehow mind me setting this up and would rather reserve a room on your own and then I'll just reserve one.

But I just figured this would be easier/better for everyone =D

AGREE WITH ME!

/lambchops

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I'm so hype. My first tourney out of state is 1 of this magnitude. I'm betting 100 bucs I'll choke in a match against some random scrub before I ever reach the big dawgs.

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord

This list is out dated. I have some of them now $5 and $10 that are lower on the list. I know who you are so if you are not on the list at all just hit me up at the tournament and I'll 100% give those priority. So don't break my bank. :laugh:

Cia

das kwl
N64 - you're Pika, my Peach. $5.00.

I hear you guys like that match up.

:colorful:

Also, here's my current MM list in case anyone forgot..

HAB - $5.00 - GaW ditto
Grey Fox - $5.00 - GaW ditto
Tipman - $5.00 - GaW ditto
Tipman - $5.00 - Donkey Kong v Peach
Tipman - $5.00 - Jigglypuff v Ganondorf
Tipman - $20.00 - Peach v Ganondorf
KevinM - $5.00 - Kirby v Fox
Vex K. - $5.00 - Kirby v GaW
Kyu Puff - $5.00 - Fox v ICz
Kyu Puff - $5.00 - Falcon v ICz
Kage - $5.00 - Ganondorf v Peach
Mafia - $5.00 - Falcon v Peach