• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
This made me laugh.

Also...if the hotel is your last resort, then let me know. You guys would fill up the room I'm getting [just be prepared for most of you to sleep on the floor].

If you guys are down that would mean:

Me
MattDotZeb + GF
1-possible-MDZ-friend
Banks
Skler
th0rn
Pine
Hoggle

That would make it like a little over $10 per person :)
Thanks for including me in this post =(

Banks

Smash Hero
This made me laugh.

Also...if the hotel is your last resort, then let me know. You guys would fill up the room I'm getting [just be prepared for most of you to sleep on the floor].

Me
MattDotZeb + GF
1-possible-MDZ-friend
Banks
Skler
th0rn
Pine
Hoggle

toasty that sounds pretty sick since we are already wonderful friends with MDZ loool, i'll c if everyone is cool with that cuz ~10 dollars doesnt seem that bad at all. we'd only be staying sat night too so i can handle floor for one night haha

also toasty milktea said if she can go she'd be down to stay with us too on that floor LMAO our room would be so famous

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
This made me laugh.

Me
MattDotZeb + GF
1-possible-MDZ-friend
Banks
Skler
th0rn
Pine
Hoggle

And I bet at least one of people who is coming to the festivities Saturday night will pass out in the room.
That way we can charge them double >=D

Banks

Smash Hero
drinking the night before singles allows me to have fun and also make a bunch of johns about losing to basically anyone.

it's one of those win-win situations even though it involves losing

is anyone following this train of thought

N64

Smash Champion
like me losing us teams.

I'M SORRY I'M SO BAD SKLER T-T

also i'm apparently going to this. Can i bring ducttape and construct a duct tape hammock to sleep in on the wall of the to-be-infamous NE room?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Thanks for including me in this post =(
FML I knew I was forgetting someone! Cripes, man, of course you're on the list =D!
also toasty milktea said if she can go she'd be down to stay with us too on that floor
yeah no probs :)
LMAO our room would be so famous
LOL, haven't we been over this before? ;)
Can I get in on this NE room? I'm pretty much confirmed for this now, and have money
Sorry.
it seems as if we would be reaching the brink of human capacity for one room
That, too.

Hmmm...looks like I'll have to get TWO cheesecakes from Junior's, hahaha ^_^

gahhhh I can't wait!

EDIT: N64, you know you're my homie. Of course you can have the wall space =D But for real, if you aren't able to score any housing, you can have an emergency spot in there...

Saturday night is going to be kind of RIDICULOUS. Those who know, know. [MDZ, you might want to inform these NE peoples about the happenings going on XD]

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Saturday night is going to be kind of RIDICULOUS. Those who know, know. [MDZ, you might want to inform these NE peoples about the happenings going on XD]

Yeah, I told banks about it and I'm sure he'll fill his car in. :laugh::laugh: He said he and Hoggle will help with the festivities as well.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Oh. I was thinking more along the lines of a certain someone vomiting everywhere.

I really need a ride, I feel so bad realizing this so late. I was so adamant in believing that I would not be able to attend this, no matter what.
hahaha i told u that u were going to want to come its going to be soooo good

R3N0

Smash Lord
i think i might not go...

i quit smash..
forever.

LULULULULULULU JKJK
i already paid for ****ing pound 4.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Lil we're in the exact opposite boat. I was intending on driving up from CT but now I realize I cannot afford it.

If I didn't need my car that weekend I'd let you borrow it.

Actually, that's not true, I totally wouldn't.

But still, it's the thought that counts.

LLDL

Smash Hero
i think i might not go...

i quit smash..
forever.

LULULULULULULU JKJK
i already paid for ****ing pound 4.
LOL. its not really possible to quit forever, several people tried and failed.

Skler

Smash Master
Oh. I was thinking more along the lines of a certain someone vomiting everywhere.

I really need a ride, I feel so bad realizing this so late. I was so adamant in believing that I would not be able to attend this, no matter what.
It's ok Milktea, I've got you covered.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
FML I knew I was forgetting someone! Cripes, man, of course you're on the list =D!
yeah no probs :)

LOL, haven't we been over this before? ;)
Sorry.
That, too.

Hmmm...looks like I'll have to get TWO cheesecakes from Junior's, hahaha ^_^

gahhhh I can't wait!

EDIT: N64, you know you're my homie. Of course you can have the wall space =D But for real, if you aren't able to score any housing, you can have an emergency spot in there...

I might have to stop by your room for some cheesecake.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Yeah, I live near enough that it would be dumb not to come. It's just at ROM1, there was a Brawl tourney the same day + money issues. This time I'm coming. I'm not good at Melee, but that's not a reason not to come.
THANK YOU!!! So many people don't come to larger, or Melee only tourneys in general, because they're "not good at Melee." Thank you thank you thank you.

Alukard

Smash Hero
this is gameunicon all over again LOL

alukard... u should have a SF setup if possible =p
whoa! ... please dont compare this tournament to that piece of hot garbage that was gameunicon'd

and i am going to have SF4 set up ... =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom