• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
If there's any housing available, PM me. I'm gonna check with M.Z about it. But, yeah. House MA players. I was at RoM1, ****it. I'd like to actually STAY for day two this time. :p

Also, I'm going to be there, no matter what. I don't care if NYC is hit by a nuke. I will climb over cars, swim rivers, and ****ing show up. Cause, I love you guys.

~Omni~

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
So we have room in the hotel room now.
My girl just broke up with me, she isn't coming.

ATTN NYers: Bring some of your ladies to come party with us Saturday night.

Darc, you're going to have to meet up with me sometime Friday (Maybe thursday) because I'm either going with spife or roman and they're going to DJNs.

_milktea

Smash Lord
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL SKLER. TOO GOOD.

Yeah, so I think I'm coming with Spawn and his friend. That makes 3 of us, and I don't know how well a like..13 person room with toasty would work. So if anyone wants to split a room with us...I don't know, hit us up?

Alukard

Smash Hero
so like umm ... scar isn't going to be working at this ... its unfair to him even tho he was compensated last time ... i feel that it was my fault he placed sooo poorly <3

so this time i've gotten people to help that wouldn't mind helping/aren't entering singles so ya =]

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I'M GETTING 2 ROOMS.

I'll work some brown magic and try to get a discount by getting two rooms. It'll also almost-guarantee that they will be next to each other.

I'll get the list sorted out soon and then I'll know what kind of space is available for others, if necessary.

Edit:

1 of the cheesecakes is for West Coast.

The other will be for those staying with me :)

Reno...I know you've actually slept in my bed, but Junior's Cheesecake material? Hmmm...what's in it for me, sweetness? ^_~

EDIT 2:

ALL DRIVERS OF PEOPLE STAYING AT THE HOTEL:
Please PM me an exact list of who is confirmed to be there [as well as a list of maybe/most likelys]

That'll help me keep track of everything properly with no confusion and no one missing out.

Thanks.

Rooms should be reserved by tomorrow :)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Toast you're the man. Glad you took my suggestion :3

Cheesecake for groups room? Dude that's amazing giving us food. LOL

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
To be honest you should probably stop talking about it and not let us know there will be food in the room until you bust it out and we all jump at you like starving 6 year olds at a day care center.

Milos

Smash Lord
So

SHIZ IS CONFIRMED!!!

me and him are flying from separate flights and arriving within an hour of each other at LGA.

And then we're staying with Projekt, who I think is awesome cuz he helped out the situation.

go projekt! and see you at wato8!
projekt = projekt84 who used to **** at gnt4? i knew projekt84 was also from florida and played melee as well...? ask him for me lolol

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
.....LMAO Toasty where the hell did you find that?

Oh god Vanz.....
I couldn't stop laughing when the music started till the video ended. LOOOOOOOOOL

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Hahaha, saw it years ago when a friend of mine had a submission of his chosen for Something Awful's Photoshop Phriday: Misinterpreted Movie Posters. [he didn't make that one, it was just another of many in the same category as his]

When you said that, it was the first thing that came to mind XD

REGARDING RECORDING IN HIGH QUALITY!
Does anyone have a GOOD program they can recommend that is universal [will work with most/all capture devices, like Windows Movie Maker] that supports recording in really high quality?

My device is capable of high quality, but the program that came with it is horrible with managing proper MB/sec levels and didn't give me many options. Meanwhile, Windows Movie Maker can only let me record at decent quality but not good enough. I want bangin quality for these vids. Especially since I'll have a 1TB external drive that needs to be filled up ^_^ Thanks, in advance!

Alukard

Smash Hero
your welcome vanz ... i just hope people are very cooperative =]

ALSO SETUPS ... PLEASE PEOPLE BRING TV's WE NEED ALOT ... DONT EVEN ASK ME ABOUT BRINGING STUFF JUST ASSUME I WILL SAY YES LOL

SERIOUSLY THOUGH I NEED TV'S AND CUBES ... BRING BRING BRING ... THE MORE PEOPLE BRING THE BETTER/FASTER/SMOOTHER THINGS WILL BE ... AND NO ONE CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT NO FRIENDLIES (ALL U FOX MAINS)

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lo L

Aim News said:
10Connects.com
Fairytale Wedding Erupts Into Brawl
The Wild Night Ended With Grandma In a Choke Hold: What Started Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom