• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Darc or Jman - will one of you team with me if I come.

Just so you know, I am like 50/50 on going. I do not have a ride yet, and did not make up my mind if I want to go to Melee yet or not (haven't touched it since tp3). If I do go I want a really good teammate though

Cia

das kwl
M2K - If I can get you a ride to this, you have to PROMISE me that you will practice for this like crazy, At least during the week before room. (So from 11-15 to 11-21)

Cactus - My fox vs your Peach. $5.00. You're like the best Peach right?

:colorful:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Mogwai - I'll do some MMs with my falcon if you want ;).

Darc - I'll do one ^_^

Kage - Fox/Marth vs Ganon MM?

Cactuar - Definitely some fox dittos?

Anyone else wanna do MMs with me? I'd like it to stay kinda cheap though :urg: I'm poor sry =(.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
M2K I'll let Jman team with you first. I said I'd team with Scar, but you're one of the two exceptions I'd fight for.

Let me talk to him...

N64

Smash Champion
vanz - I hate fighting peaches and will lose, but i accept the MM. : )

tec0 - $1 mm your whatever vs. my pika.

I'll also guarenteed MM basically anyone's Ganon, Falcon, or Character-below-pika-on-tier-list, and will very likely accept low-value MMs vs. anyone's anythingelse.

R3N0

Smash Lord
i can give you sweet sweet death.
<3
whatchu want bubu

I'M GETTING 2 ROOMS.

I'll work some brown magic and try to get a discount by getting two rooms. It'll also almost-guarantee that they will be next to each other.

I'll get the list sorted out soon and then I'll know what kind of space is available for others, if necessary.

Edit:

1 of the cheesecakes is for West Coast.

The other will be for those staying with me :)

Reno...I know you've actually slept in my bed, but Junior's Cheesecake material? Hmmm...what's in it for me, sweetness? ^_~

EDIT 2:

ALL DRIVERS OF PEOPLE STAYING AT THE HOTEL:
Please PM me an exact list of who is confirmed to be there [as well as a list of maybe/most likelys]

That'll help me keep track of everything properly with no confusion and no one missing out.

Thanks.

Rooms should be reserved by tomorrow :)

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
arrows, $2 mm?
I mean your probably going to **** me so....I was trying to stay at a $1 dollar limit because I'm basically going to lose to anyone I MM. However I'll play you in friendlies match first and based on that I'll MM you for anywhere from $1-$10. *Sends invitation to sandbag in friendlies*

Oh cool, MMs. Anyone want to MM me?
It would be my honor to give you some of my money.

i can give you sweet sweet death.
<3
whatchu want bubu
I never did make it out to GOTM's but I've got to get some sheik practice in with you at this.;)

strawhats

Smash Master
lol..spam, you really want to get ***** dont you.. well i supposed its the only way to get better

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
Darc or Jman - will one of you team with me if I come.

Just so you know, I am like 50/50 on going. I do not have a ride yet, and did not make up my mind if I want to go to Melee yet or not (haven't touched it since tp3). If I do go I want a really good teammate though
M2K! Come to this.

Toasty I accept. I'll have that fire for after our matches.

NYC: Gonna be in the area for the weekend. Any one wanna get some matches in let me know.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
lol..spam, you really want to get ***** dont you.. well i supposed its the only way to get better
I could secretly be a top 20 Pro level playing weak for the lawlz for all you know:chuckle:

you coming? I want to fight you too.

hungybox
DaShizWiz
Colbol

I helped Colbol pick his (my) flight about 15 minutes ago for about $250.

I gave Shiz a $100 round trip ticket to go. We will buy his ticket soon.

hype
oh are all of you going to DJ's smashfest? if so RAAAAAAAAPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!1111111111

For those of you that haven't seen the trailer yet.....what's stopping you? Check it out.

V
V
V
V
V
V

White_Mike

Smash Lord
M2K! Come to this.

Toasty I accept. I'll have that fire for after our matches.

NYC: Gonna be in the area for the weekend. Any one wanna get some matches in let me know.
We're probably going to have a smashfest or something this Friday to practice for Eggm's bi-weekly. It's going to be in Brooklyn but it's only one stop from Manhattan. I can let you know when I find out more details if you're interested.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
We're probably going to have a smashfest or something this Friday to practice for Eggm's bi-weekly. It's going to be in Brooklyn but it's only one stop from Manhattan. I can let you know when I find out more details if you're interested.
wait...are you talking about the same one I mentioned or another one?

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Sick sick!! This is going to be challenging =D.

Also I accept anything you guys throw at me. So just ask me at the venue. =P
I wanna try out your Gannon. I think I already mentioned it though. I'm feeling the excitement. Everyday I wake up, Look at the Calender and see it's 1 day closer to this, I in response get happy in the pants.:chuckle:

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
TheManaLord - $5 Pokeballs only
Phish-It (Murt) - $5
Roman - $5
DVDA - $5
JFox - $5
HBK - $5
ChainAce - $5
Zeke - $5
Pistbag - $5
Mogwai - $5
Kage - $5
HungryBox (Ganon) - $5
TheManaLord - $10. 20 stock, 1 vs 1 crew battle.
Tipman - $10
Linguini - $10
Phish-It (Ganon) - $10
TheManaLord - $50

Reposting incase anybody else wants some last minute ones.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I for one will not MM anyone who I haven't see play. That's just...idk not smart. I am not the kinda guy that can just put down 10-20-50 dollars and fight someone whom I've never seen. It's not so much me being afraid as it is me being broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom