• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances Returns! Day 194: "Predicting the Direct"

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDuckletts

Smash Ace
NNID
JaredandCompany
3DS FC
2105-8715-5535
Abstaining from Isa because I have yet to play Star Successor. I really should, tho...

Meowth
Chance: 0.1%
He had his chance in SSB64, but Jigglypuff was chosen over him because her model was easier to work with (or at least that's what I'm assuming).
Want: 1%
I DOOOOON'T CAAAAAAAARE

Predictions
Zeal: 2.14%
Mii: 39.99%

Shadow X5

TheMysterious2634

Smash Cadet
Isa Jo:
ABSTAIN

Meowth:
Chance: 0.3765481392% (<3 luv you groose have fun calculating that) So...not happening. A sixth is so unlikely.
Want: 0% OF NO IMPORTANCE TO ME ANY LONGER.

Zael: 3.15%
Mii: 50% The bias will not do him more than you think.

EDIT: Forgot my vote!
x5 Medli (Not as a playable character)

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Isa Jo:
Chance: 5%. I'll say this: He is not Saki. Isa Jo is a nobody compared to his father - and his father is a nobody to many. So with not much else to bring to to the battlefield that Saki can't do, the only thing that could get Isa Jo a roster spot over him is recency, which, firstly, doesn't matter for characters, and secondly, doesn't matter to a series as small and underground as Sin & Punishment.

Want: 5%. I don't see many clamouring for him, and I don't really care myself.

Meowth:
Chance: 30%. As many others have stated, his huge role in the anime, undoubtedly the largest Pokemon role aside from Pikachu himself, and his long-running career in the games, should make him almost a given. However, like Toad, he hasn't been deemed playable character material. That said, if newer Pokemon don't become a priority, and in the chance we get a new Pokemon, it would very likely be Meowth.

Want: 40%. I don't care that much, but I certainly would like him to be included since he has a good fanbase.

Zael: 5%.
Mii: 20%.

x5 Lyndis (Since we've done Promoted Assist Trophy already I believe, though if I'm wrong that's what I'm voting for)

Am I late?

Last edited:

loganhogan

Smash Ace
Wait for me please.

Isa Jo
chance 15% One of two protagonists of the series i'd say he stands a chance, but his chance is probably lower than Saki's because Saki is more well known and was a previous assist.
want 10%

Meowth
chance 30% He is one of the more well known pokemon but generation one already has too much representation and I think that's what keeping him behind.
want 50%

x3 Sheriff
x2 Dr. Lobe

Last edited:

Groose

Smash Champion
Lots of Meowth debate, eh? It's actually good to see some debate; things have been a bit quiet on here recently. Meowth sure is a controversial character... I seem to recall some debate the last time we rated him, too.

i'm keeping you to this, whether you like it or not
I am sticking completely to schedule. I started tallying noms and scores at 10:30, which is in the time frame on the OP. I'm ashamed with you, Wolf. Forging evidence to make it looked like I wasn't doing my job.

Wait for me please.
Hurry, and I'll get it in.

Meowth:
Chance: 0.3765481392% (<3 luv you groose have fun calculating that) So...not happening. A sixth is so unlikely.
Want: 0% OF NO IMPORTANCE TO ME ANY LONGER.
You do know I round to two decimal places, right?

Isa: 1%
I don't see him getting in... mainly because there is a guy named Saki in competition with him. Does anyone remember what Sakurai said about Saki?
Sakurai said:
He rivals just about any main character. There were many requests from users for his inclusion, and he IS pretty cool, so I did what I could to include him. After all, this game does let you enjoy a dream cast of supporting characters!
Isa Want: 51%
I'd prefer Saki because I'm more used to him, but anything that could increase the prominence of the Sin and Punishment franchise would be a win in my book.

Meowth: 5%
Let's take a look at the very distant past, shall we?
Meowth's Chances: 7.5%

Some of you are saying that Meowth's lack of importance in the games means he won't even be considered. This is a game for VIDEO GAME All-Stars, so Meowth simply doesn't belong.

This is a game for NINTENDO All-Stars. They don't have to be from a video game... Nintendo is known for its video games, so all of the existing characters have been drawn from there. But that could change at any time.

Oh, and then there's Jigglypuff. Jigglypuff doesn't act quite like the one in the anime, no. But Jigglypuff's anime popularity is what pushed it into Smash... Jigglypuff is no more important than Meowth in the games.

Is Meowth a Nintendo All-Star? Yes. He's more recognizable than the vast majority of the characters we've been talking about. I'd even go as far to argue that he is MORE FAMOUS than any Nintendo character not yet playable in the Smash series.

Iconic status is no issue, nor is his anime-heavy inspiration. What does stand in his way, then?

Roster size and the vast number of Pokemon in the world. There are already five Pokemon that have been in Smash and all of them are very popular. There is also an entirely new generation upon our doorstep that they may draw from as well. I doubt we'll even see a newcomer, but if we do they may opt for the newer generations for variety's sake.

Meowth is a fading character... his popularity and importance is ever dwindling. He may very well have missed the boat.

Meowth Want: 100%

One of my most wanted pre-Brawl. I actually expected him to be in the game back then... and it was pretty sad the day he was shown as a Pokeball character. I had vowed to bury my support for Meowth, as I figured it could only lead to disappointment... but you drug it all out of me.

Meowth seems like the quick and nimble type of character that I would enjoy playing as. It would be cool if they gave him his ingame attacks; it would be cool if they tied him to Team Rocket in the anime. I'd love for yet another one of my ten favorite Pokemon become playable.
Duck Hunt Dog: 12.35%

This board is pretty much behind Takamaru as the Retro character... I don't think people will take this hound seriously.

Nominate: Phoenix Wright x5
TAKE THAT!

DAY OVER

RETURN OF GROOSE

...and I still agree with everything posted there, except... I'm more pessimistic realistic about roster size, so I'll chop my score by 2.5%.

Meowth Want: 100%
I always loved the anime and still have a collection of VHS and DVD's from the first few seasons in my possession, even if they have been gathering dust of late. I always loved Team Rocket, and though James was my favorite member, Meowth was always great. O, if only he made it into Smash 64! Meowth deserved it, but now he's fallen from grace.

Adam Malkovitch x5
Nomination authorized.

DAY OVER

...MEOWTH'S BLASTING OFF AGAIN!

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I am sticking completely to schedule. I started tallying noms and scores at 10:30, which is in the time frame on the OP. I'm ashamed with you, Wolf. Forging evidence to make it looked like I wasn't doing my job.
i didn't forge evidence, you just covered it up, should of taken a screen shot for proof, i'll find something around here to prove it

i'll be back, i'll keep this to you mate

Last edited:

Groose

Smash Champion
Crunched for time now. Quick update.

Isa (Sin and Punishment)
4.68% chance
19.79% want

Just because you're the Star Successor does not guarantee your success! Dur hur hur hur!

Meowth (Pokemon)
7.33% chance (Day 62: 11.02%)
43.81%% want (Day 62: 43.38%)

A character like Meowth could only improve, right? Meowth, that's WRONG! Marginal want increase, solid chance drop. Meowth is blasting off agaaaaaaain!

Rate:
Zael (The Last Story)
Mii (Wii)

Predict:
Alph (Pikmin)
Bowser's Castle Stage

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Zael: 1%
Want: 0%

Mii: 70%
Want: 100%

Alph: 0.3%
Bowser's Castle: 61%

x5 Balloon Fighter. Help Me!

I have been here since day 1 day 2 and this is the first time I got the first post after Groose.

Last edited:

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Zael Likelihood: 1.5%
Want: 20%

Mii Likelihood: 40%
Want: 15%

Alph: .95%
Bowser's Castle: 46.25%

Unlockable Newcomers x5

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Zael: ABSTAIN

Who?

Mii:

Chance: 90%
Let me be frank; I would be shocked to see Miis excluded. Not only do I believe that the Little-Pac-Mii leak is legitimate, but I also acknowledge that the Miis are the face of one of Nintendo's first triple A series in a long time, that Sakurai has eluded to customization before, that avatar characters are no problem, and that they weren't left behind in the Wii era, making their way onto the 3DS and Wii U. The only thing going against them is their fairly notable hatebase and their customizability, but I don't think that will keep them out.

Want: 50%
My mother might actually enjoy it, honestly. Maybe the twins I babysit too. But I couldn't care less for it.

Alph: 2%
Bowser's Castle Stage: 33.34%

Nominations: x5 Non-Character Hanafuda representation

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
-Zael:
Chances: 0%

-Mii:
Chances: 90%

-Alph Prediction: 2,9%

-Bowser's Castle Prediction: 40%

-Nomination: Toon Zelda/Tetra X5

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
About balloon fighter..., I remember that we aren't allowed to nominate disconfirmed characters?

Anyways.
Zael:
Likelihood: 1%
Poor guy. He was one the characters who got a lease of life through Operation Rainfall, but he couldn't stand up to the face the Incredible Shulk.

Don't know him, and have no attachment to the character.

Mii:
Likelihood: 65%
They have a great chance of inclusion, I believe. That said, Sakurai's emphasis on uniqueness could hurt them a bit, since their main gimmick was kinda taken by the villager.

Goddamn no. I'd much prefer characters who aren't complete blank slates and jack-of-all-trades.

Alph prediction: 2.2%
Bowser's Castle prediction: 26%

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
Zael
Chance: 0%

Mii
Chance: 60%

I'm pretty indifferent, because I have come to terms with Miis having a very good chance. In all honesty, I feel like they have a lot going for them, but at the same time, another character with miscellaneous items for a moveset is something thats been done several times over. That being said, they are truly Nintendo allstars, and if customization is a thing this time, uniqueness will not be an issue.

Alph: 3.7%
Bowse's Castle: 34%

Nominations:
Balloon Fighter x5

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Abstaining from Zael as I know nothing about him at all.

Mii - 70%

Relatively popular and commonly used in many Wii, 3DS and Wii U games as the player's character. The Villager could potentially hurt their chances though.

Want - 0%

The Mii is the only likely newcomer that I do not want at all. I'm near-certain they'll be one of the most common characters one would run into while playing online. I don't want to fight someone's avatar, nor would I want to find myself facing against a guy that looks like Jesus or Hitler, Miis with weird combinations of facial features to make them look weird and ugly on purpose, or, worst of all, a Mii with a human's privates in place of a face. I don't mind it as much in Mario Kart Wii since I don't have to constantly look at such Miis during gameplay, and instead of beating each other up, we're just racing. Words cannot describe how annoyed and frustrated I would be if I lost to a Mii with a design such as one of the ones I previously mentioned.

Some Mii movesets I've seen look interesting, but no moveset would be able to change how I feel about the Miis when it comes to online mode.

Alph Prediction - 2.15%

Bowser's Castle Prediction - 46.11%

2 DK newcomers x5

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Zael

Chances: 0.4%
Shulk is far more likely for the reasons: Xenoblade was higher selling, Xenoblade was more critically acclaimed, Xenoblade is getting a sequel.

Want: 45%
Meh.

Mii

I think this could go either way. I don't think that the E3 leak is necessarily legitimate. It could be. It could be that they knew six newcomers but just didn't know about the reveal timing. If we see Pac-Man, I'll give it more creedence, but still. More explanation from the leaker and any additional info would be appreciated, but it could just be a lucky guess among the hundreds or thousands of guesses being made before E3. He 3 of 6 right for E3, 4 of 6 so far, with two (Mega Man and Little Mac) being consensus picks and one being somewhat controversial (Villager).

That said, I think there are some ways you could make Miis appealing, but I don't think Sakurai would do the ways that would appeal to me. I also don't think that Sakurai would find Miis very exciting himself. There's some demand there (among casuals mainly it seems) but it would definitely feel like more of an expected rather than wanted pick, imo. And that feels less Sakurai's style.

Still, all in all, quite good chances. The massive sales don't hurt.

Mii chances: 50%

Mii want: 20%
Not my favorite choice.

Alph prediction: 2%

Bowser's Castle prediction: 55%

Nominations:
Paper Mario x5

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Abstaining from Zael

Mii
Chances: 65% Ignoring the potential leak, they do have some notable merits to them. They are popular with the general crowd, do have that appeal carried over from the Wii generation and are still heavily pushed currently. The only thing I'd say is that they aren't the strongest characters on their own and they don't seem to stand out moveset-wise, but admittedly that could be worked around.

Want: 0% I would not like to have Miis in the game even considering what they could bring. They feel too bland and uninteresting compared to the other characters and I don't personally enjoy them outside of Smash, so they're not characters I'm forward to.

Last edited:

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Zael 3% Chance
20% Want

Shulk..

Mii
70% Chance
0% Want

Nominating Robin x5

Groose

Smash Champion
About balloon fighter..., I remember that we aren't allowed to nominate disconfirmed characters?
Ah, but what is your definition of "deconfirmed?" Some argue that he still has a chance despite Villager's move; unless I can dig up irrefutable evidence that he won't be playable, I will have to allow his day to go through.

D

Deleted member

Zael and Mii have been added to the Directory.
If you have rated Mii before, check to see what you said on its day!

Zael
Chance: 5%

What score did I have Aeron? 10%? I don't agree with that. If we were to re-rate him, I would give him a 5%. Back then, I didn't know much about the Rainfall games. I was aware of Shulk's popularity and I've mentioned that if we were to get someone from the Rainfall games, it would be Shulk.
That fact still holds true here. Xenoblade Chronicles, while it didn't have the best sales in the world, was the best selling and more critically acclaimed game in the Rainfall games. Unlike The Last Story and Pandora's Tower, Nintendo has been acknowledging Xenoblade and there is now going to be a sequel called X (or at least I believe it's going to be a sequel).
I will go into FAR more detail on Shulk's day (more detail than I did on his rerate!) as to why I believe he is one of the most likely candidates. For now though, just know that Shulk's popularity and success from Xenoblade pretty much murders Zael's and Aeron's chances.
Want: 10%
He could be cool. I rather have him as a DLC character and I want to have Shulk on the roster.
BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE MONADO!

Mii
Chance:
10%

I am not a believer of the leak. WFT was definitely something that threw me off as to someone predicting her, but I view it more of a lucky guess. Villager and Mega Man at least were smart predictions.
What about Little Mac and Pac-Man? Even without the leak, they were highly likely. Thanks to Little Mac's western popularity and the boxing arena, he got a 95% from me and he was the only newcomer who I can safely say was definitely on the roster. Pac-Man is still highly likely; Namco is working on the game and he is the rather obvious choice, I gave him a 90% and I find him to be inevitable.
The Mii though, I am having massive doubts. While Sakurai went back on his word with the Villager, I don't think that things will change with the Mii. Yeah, they are massive in popularity, but they don't scream for a Smash appearance. Even when the Miis are popular, I don't think that many have been clamoring for them to appear in Smash.
Miis could get in as a way of customization, but a spot on the roster is unlikely to me.
Want: -100%
Another negative? Yes. (Sora is going to get one too)
I've hated the concept of Miis in Smash. I don't hate the Miis themselves, but I just really, really don't want them in Smash. This is a game about Nintendo's All-Stars; the Miis are popular, but playing as a character that looks like you goes against what this game is about.
Also, I fear two things. The first of which is customizable movesets. I bet that the Mii will take this route and I believe people will make them overpowered by making them heavy, fast, and powerful in its attacks. I fear this since some will probably main their OP Miis and not play as other characters on the roster. Second, if you can play as Miis over Wi-Fi, it will be a nightmare. Not only do I fear of someone using an OP Mii over Wi-Fi, but I will feel frustrated from the immaturity of some people. I do not want to go battle on Wi-Fi just to see penis heads and Hitlers.
Just please… stay away from my Smash Bros….

Alph Prediction: 4.83%
This day will be interesting. I find this guy to be a bit too new for Smash. Let's see if others can agree with me.
Bowser's Castle Stage: 19.85%
(LOL, SMB's year of release)
I can imagine some high scores here. There will be some who will reference the Boxing Arena being on both systems and there will be some who will have immense doubt. Regardless, I can see this having a high want score.

Nominations: Shulk 5x

Smady

Smash Master
Going to have to abstain from Zael.

Mii:

30% Chance: The leaks may be true, but I've never been huge on the Mii considering what Sakurai has been adding this game. The one thing Mii has going for it is that we're getting representation of the Wii generation and Miis are a huge part of that. However, Miis are a powder keg of problems when it comes to customization and implementation. Miis are not only generic by design, but to give a non-bland moveset would take incredible amounts of effort.

To create a totally interchangeable moveset is no easy feat and while it is unique, it would require a huge amount of work to accomplish. Ultimately, so that we can see the online mode flooded with Hitler and Obama Miis. Okay, there is some novelty to that, but Sakurai will know that eventually it will basically ruin online as players will troll with their Miis all the time. Not only that but there's sure to be some ultimate combination of moves every player will learn to use that is most effective to either just spam, or be overpowered and everyone online would use it.

If the Mii doesn't have a customization gimmick, there is no way it would stand on its own merits as a moveset. I mean what, it has a bunch of generic sports moves. Waluigi has a personality that adds to that, he's angry and frantic, but the Mii is meant to be a non-character with no personality. Imagine a wireframe given a set and you won't be far off.

0% Want: I would hate this character to get in. I can just see online flooded by memes, avatars of the players and Miis who are meant to look like something stupid. If there was no restriction on this it would take over the random online. If you look at how taunt parties are still a thing in Brawl, you can only imagine what those same dudes would do given the power of the Miis.

If there was restriction and a remotely balanced normal set, I would still not like it one bit. We already have a rep for Wii Fit, do we really need an even blander, more boring rep for all the Wii Sports like spin-offs. I imagine Miis working fine as a profile thing, or in the background. I wouldn't mind an assist trophy or a stage dedicated to them, but to me they're antithetical to what a character should be in Smash Bros.

Alph Prediction: 0.45%
Louie did fairly poor, precluding a fittingly tiny chance for Alph.
Bowser Castle Siege Prediction: 33%
Not a bad idea, but everyone knows how there are many Mario stages.

It's really great I won the Meowth prediction before anything else. Doubt I could pick a better one to win.

Arino (Retro Game Master) x10

Last edited:

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Zael
Chance: 3% - I think that comparing both him and Aeron to Shulk all the time is a little unfair because they are all technically from different franchises that should not be lumped together. I know we tend to view the three games as being a trio here in the west due to operation rainfall but I honestly doubt Sakurai and the Japanese fanbase see them that way. That being said, he's still very unlikely. He's obscure, not highly requested, and one of 15-20+ possible sword users.
Want: 78% - That's mostly just because of how cool he looks. :)

Mii
Chance: 66% - They are practically Nintendo's secondary mascots now and customization has been hinted towards. Nintendo is however very unpredictable about how they use Miis.
Want: 61% - That's mostly because of the possible customization, otherwise I'm not a big Mii fan.

Alph prediction: 4%

Bowser Castle prediction: 50%

Nominations: Commander Shepard (Mass Effect) x5
We've already rated all the realistic characters that I want in SSB4, now it's time for some fun. :)

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Mii chance: 95% I think the Miis have tons of uniqueness that's unexplored, with the potential of sports equipment the the use of the Wii Menu Hand (Just like how Rosalina uses her star bit collecting reticle), I think they are really crappin underrated here. They absolutely fit into the game and many people are dismissing their moveset possibilities.
Mii Want: 100% Yes please. YES!

Alph Prediction: 7.5% I swear if he gets lower chance ratings than Louie.

Nominations: x5 Alph Brittany and Charlie

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Alph Prediction: 7.5% I swear if he gets lower chance ratings than Louie.
Of course he's going to get a lower score than Louie, despite the fact that Louie's just a goofy comic relief character. Alph is an actual main protagonist who can add new Pikmin to the mix that Louie can't. It's really kind of unfair.

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Zael Chance: 0%
Want:50%

Mii Chance:80%-Miis are a huge part of Nintendo history and for that reason would make a lot of sense in this game. Combine that with the wackiness they could bring and they have a really good chance.

Want:15%-I do personally find them lame. Although that said, I give them a 15% instead of a 0% if only because the possibility of customizing their B moves based on established fighters is actually pretty interesting.

Last edited:

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Ah, but what is your definition of "deconfirmed?" Some argue that he still has a chance despite Villager's move; unless I can dig up irrefutable evidence that he won't be playable, I will have to allow his day to go through.
I am one of the people that think he has no chance. I am mainly doing this for the want scores.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Zael:

Chance: 4%
Zael doesn't exactly compete with Shulk (different production companies and series), but does have enough similarities to be overshadowed by him thanks to his upcoming sequel(-ish?). However, The Last Story was pretty popular in japan (moreso than the more unique Aeron's game). Still don't find him likely though because there're quite a few jRPGs battling for spots (GS, Xeno, DQ) and his is certainly less notable than those... And moreover I'm fairy certain he's second party, unlike Shulk.

Want: 25%
Have not played his game, I really need to get around to picking that up... but Atelier Escha and Logy just came out so it'll have to wait.

Mii:

Chance: 24%
Legal issues abound! Not only are these meant to be the player, and under alsorts of rules by Nintendo, they can also be used to create likenesses of other people without their permission. I give it 2 weeks before we get a youtube video of Chris Brown beating up all the female characters, and he'll probably happen after Hitler gets done... Still reasonably high thanks to their importance, but I'm fairly sure Nintendo will see how bad an idea this is... it's a matter of if they care.

Not interested.

Alph: 0.9%
Olimar is enough.

Bowser's Castle: 52%
Inflated by want, but I think it's got a decent shot anyway tbf, especially with two games coming.

Fatal Frame*5
(I haven't done music, must do that tonight so people realize that there are a handful of tracks with an actual melody (maybe two handfuls...) that could be put into a Luigi's Mansion stage or something...)

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Mii:

Chance: 85% - The fact that they're such a big part of today's Nintendo really gives them a huuuuge push. I mean, think about it, not everyone knows who Little Mac, Palutena, Ridley or K. Rool are, but every single guy who owns one of the consoles where this game can be played on has a Mii, and knows what they're all about. Furthermore, there's also been decent demand for them (though there's of course plenty of hate too), Sakurai made a slight hint in the form of the empty cage in the Find Mii stage, and then there's also the whole leak thing. There's so little to lose with including them and so much to gain from Sakurai's viewpoint.

Want: 0% - No, I don't like 'em. They're no Nintendo All-Stars imo, they're just people's self-insert versions of themselves or they edgy OCs. Or Hitler. Or Jesus. Or penis faces. I want to fight Nintendo characters or worthy 3rd parties in my Smash, not real people that I have no attachment to. Worst part is that the Miiverse kids are going to flood the online with them, and there'll be no escape.

Nominations:
5x Gangplank Galleon

Last edited:

SonicMario

Smash Master
Miis

Chance: 99%

I think I covered why they're this likely over in the Mii thread

In truth I won't be upset either way. Each ignorant comment I see about them though, I'm tempted to add another 5% for each one.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Zael:
Can't Rate
Mii:
Chance: 95%

Predictions:
Alph: 5%
Bowser's Castle: 29%
Sadly I doubt we'll see this stage.

Nominations: Paper Mario Stage x5

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Zael Chances: 10%. He's a Rainfall character who's not named Shulk. Yeah...
Want: 0%. Doesn't appeal to me.
Mii Chances: 50%. Pretty mixed here, but the first flair they own is being used by Villager. The second flair of the Mii's? Let me explain:
Customization. If they had this to themselves, it would be... actually really cool! And it's probably their best bet of getting in so...
Want: 100%. But ONLY if they had the customization to themselves.
Alph: 0.7%.
Bowser's Castle: 50.9%.
Dedede Arena stage X3
Leif X2

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Zael's chances: 0.5% - The Incredible Shulk.
Want: 20% - Eh.

Mii's chances: 80% - I don't really have the time to explain this that well, so I'll just say that I think they're among the most likely newcomers.
Want: 5% - Though I'd much rather them not be in the game.

Alph prediction: 4.79% - A bit less than Louie, a bit more than Plasm Wraith.
Bowser's Castle prediction: 50.50% - Interested in seeing how this turns out.

Balloon Fighter x10 because I was considering nominating him myself. The chance scores aren't going to be that impressive, but I'm interested in his want.

Last edited:

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Zael

Chance - 2.5% - The same as Aeron. I'm fairly convinced that Xenoblade is the only Project Rainfall game that could stand to have a character of it's own. I'd think that Shulk is the must-have of the three, and having only one more would be weird.

Want - 50.05% - I here it has some elements of self-parody in the game. That kinda picks my interest, but I don't think he's interesting as a fighter.

Mii

Chance - 35% - Same as I rated them last time. Yes, they are fairly popular, but why would Sakurai go after them? WFT and Villager mostly took what would make adding them worthwhile.

Want - 5% - Still unchanged. Ugh... They're perfect as a background character or such, but that's where they belong.

Preidcitons

Alph - 5.5% - Not expecting him to do better than Louie.

Browser's Castle Stage - 45% - Just putting this wild guess out here.

Nominations
Magolor X5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom