• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Villager Satisfaction: 99%
I'm not too big a fan of the series, but it was the largest nintendo franchise not represented, so the inclusion makes sense. The moveset of the character looks like a lot of fun and true to the series. The 1% that has been docked is because there appears to be no female villager at the moment.

Mega Man Satisfaction: 100%
Just awesome. I wouldn't be surprised if Sakurai wasnt trying to sneak in a whole Mega Man game via Smash. But clearly, as a Mega Man fan, Sakurai and his team have done more for Mega Man than Capcom has since Keiji Inafune left Capcom. The fact that his Final Smash celebrates different iterations of the character just goes to show how much Sakurai cares for the character. And his moveset will be truer to the series than Mega Man's appearance in the MvC series.

Wii Fit Trainer Satisfaction: 90%
I really love the reveal and I think the character is well worthy of a spot in Smash. The casual games of the Wii dominated the last generation, and Wii Fit Trainer represents those spots well.

Rosalina & Luma Satisfaction: 95%
I jumped on the Rosalina bandwagon late, but right after her revealed inclusion in 3D World. The Galaxy games get their due with her inclusion. I wish it was Toad, but I recognize that Rosalina is a creation of EAD Tokyo, so I understand her inclusion rather than Toad. EAD Tokyo has done wonders with the Mario series, and deserve their own character to be in the game.

Little Mac Satisfaction: 100%
Gamers old and new, retro and modern can all appreciate Little Mac. His revival worked out well for him, I hope his series finally gets a portable game with a release on the 3DS.

Andy: 11.73%
Bandana Dee: 19.56%
Kamek: 3.59%

I vote for option 1

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Mega Man - 90% - Still my baseline for other scores. The only reason why I don't give him higher is that there are characters I want more in.

Villager - 75% - Not exactly who I was rooting for, but still somewhat interesting.

WFT - 60% - Starting to consider her a necessity to balance out the more "complex" move sets.

Rossalina - 80% - A pleasant surprise with a decent amount of interest.

Little Mac - 88% - Good character, but not to the same level as Mega Man.

Eh... Not going to predict today. Don't care much about voting changes either.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Megaman - 90% - His inclusion was long overdue, he fits perfectly.

Villager - 94% - I have wanted him in Smash Bros since I played Melee, Brawl was a let down in regards to him.

WFT - 75% - I did not expect her in the slightest, but her moveset looks really fun to use.

Rosalina - 84% - I expected her more than WFT, but her moveset looks very fun to use and interesting.

Little Mac - 95% - I have wanted him to be in Smash Bros since Melee, just like Villager, but I was let down in Brawl.

Greninja - 85% - Did not expect him, not the same degrees as WFT, but he still surprised me. He movest looks very fun and chaotic.

So far my most wanted characters (since childhood) have gotten in (all those over 90%).

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Satisfaction:
Mega Man - 100%
Villager - 80%
Little Mac - 65%
Rosalina - 50%
Wii Fit Trainer - 15%

.n_n.

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Satisfaction:
Mega Man - 5%
Yes he should have been included I must admit, but he takes the Capcom slot from Amaterasu or Phoenix Wright

Villager - 60%
Would have preferred Tom Nook or KK Slider, how ever he seems kind of cool

Little Mac - 2%
Didn't want him at all. I like Punch Out, but I don't think he really fits in with the Smash World.

Rosalina - 10%
Seems Ok, but Toad, Bowser Jr. and Paper Mario would have been MUCH better choices imo.

Wii Fit Trainer - 8%
Funny idea, but took up development time for a character that doesn't fit in, and isn't too much popular with west coast or people who play smash, at least I think.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Villager: 65% I feel even more bitter about him now that Tom Nook is part of his FS. ;-;
Little Mac: 35% Never played Punch-Out seriously so this was pretty neutral.
Rosalina: 45% That "important" Mario character over less important ones is still getting to me.
Megaman: 95% Love him even more now with his FS, it's fangasm at its finest.
Wii Fit Trainer: 100% Yes, this character will forever be known to ruin Smash speculation in the reveal at E3. Definitely going to main.

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
Satisfaction:

Villager: 90%
Huge fan of the Animal Crossing series since the GameCube version, and his moveset is hilarious and filled with references to the series. I'm interested to see how he will turn out in the metagame, since the Lloyd Rocket seems to make up for the shortcomings in his Balloon Trip recovery. He is filled with so many interesting gimmicks, and I can't wait to at least try him out. I don't think he will be one of my mains, but I definitely want to see what he's capable of.

Mega Man: 85%
I didn't grow up with the classic MM series (I was an X person), but Sakurai has clearly put a lot of love into this character. Every move is derived from a past appearance, and he looks to be an interesting projectile zoning character. However, I think matchups against reflector/energy absorbers like the spacies and Mother characters will hurt him severely. If I was a fan of the classic MM games, he would be a lot higher, but to me, he's little more than "Oh, cool. He looks to be interesting to fight".

Wii Fit Trainer: 90%
Absolutely hilarious concept that no one saw coming. Also, the character that kicked off Smash Bros. speculation by ripping our expectations for this game to shreds. While I'm probably not going to use either model, I'm not mad that they're in the game. They represent an era of Nintendo's history that was popular and made them a lot of money, whether you like it or not. Will definitely be interesting to fight.

Rosalina and Luma: 100%
My most wanted Mario character? Check. Completely unique moveset and gimmick? Check. Beefs up the female roster? Check. Completely unexpected? Check. This character hit all of the best points with me, and will definitely be one of my mains. I don't need to go further with this.

Little Mac: 85%
I first played Punch-Out!! as one of the NES games in Animal Crossing on the GameCube, so I was a little familiar with the character when he was announced. I liked his game and he looks to be a very interesting fighter that will take strategy to beat. Plus, he has old-school cred, so that's a point in his favor. I probably won't use him very much, but he looks like he will have the potential to really shape the metagame.

Last edited:

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
Villager: 80%
Mega Man: 95%
Wii Fit Trainer: 75%
Rosalina: 90%
Little Mac: 85%
Greninja: 90%

I decided to list my Greninja satisfaction as well, since I didn't rate him yesterday.

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Villager - 95% No complaints at all aside from the current lack of gender swap. I enjoy Animal Crossing and his moveset seems very fun and creative (especially his Standard B), so I'd love to try him.

Mega Man - 99% My most wanted newcomer during Brawl, and my second most wanted newcomer for this game. I cannot express how happy and excited I was at his inclusion. The classic Mega Man series is one of my favorite video game series of all time, and the old NES games are super nostalgic to me. That combined with Mega Man's lack of activity lately made his inclusion in Smash the perfect gift to me. My only issue, which is super duper nitpicky, is that MM4, MM5, MM9, MM&B and MM10 get no representation in his moveset. This is only bugging me because I'm a huge Mega Man nerd and I love to see all bases covered. MM2 seems to be represented a lot in his moveset, although that makes sense since it's the most popular and well known game in his series.

His Final Smash is incredible.

Wii Fit Trainer - 90% I have no issue with her inclusion or much of her moveset and would even enjoy trying her out, but in comparison to the others, she is a little bit more "low key". Not quite as exciting. To me, it's more of an issue of the others being better than her being actually bad, though. Her Final Smash isn't very interesting to me, and I think she could probably have something more creative in its place. Oh well.

Rosalina - 95% I like Rosalina and I'm happy to have more females on the roster. The only thing bugging me a little is her Final Smash, being a bit underwhelming for her character. Everything else is great. I love her concept and gimmick, her Down Special is SUPER cool and actually a concept I came up for Mario once, and Lumas are adorable. Looking forward to her.

Little Mac - 100% Little Mac is a character I have no real attachment or connection to, yet one I fully expected (and accepted) to appear in Smash. I have no problems with his inclusion, his playstyle seems really fun and unique, and he does a good job at representing the Punch Out games throughout the years. I don't play Punch Out, never have, but I completely understand his inclusion and am completely fine with it. No Complaints.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Satisfaction:
Mega Man - 5%
Yes he should have been included I must admit, but he takes the Capcom slot from Amaterasu or Phoenix Wright
There wasn't a Capcom slot. There was a Mega Man slot. He did not get in because of Capcom, he got in because he's Mega Man. No Mega Man, no Capcom slot. IMO.

It's the same thing with Sega. You might like some other Sega character, but there's not a Sega slot, there's a Sonic slot. And only Sonic can fill it, other Sega characters were never going to get in.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
There wasn't a Capcom slot. There was a Mega Man slot. He did not get in because of Capcom, he got in because he's Mega Man. No Mega Man, no Capcom slot. IMO.

It's the same thing with Sega. You might like some other Sega character, but there's not a Sega slot, there's a Sonic slot. And only Sonic can fill it, other Sega characters were never going to get in.
Well I guess you could say that. Point is, Capcom won't have two characters, so no Phoenix Wright.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Okay, this is comparing 2 different things. You're talking about the individual user's scoring like they're the ones that choose the characters.

Bandana Dee's actual likelihood of being a playable newcomer did not change.
The likelihood that Sakurai put him on a finalized roster a long time ago did not change.
So we really shouldn't rate him higher, only lower, as he was overrated before.
By that logic, Bowser Jr. should be rated the same as he was before Rosalina was confirmed. Or that Lip should stay the same after Lip's Stick was confirmed.

andimidna

Smash Master
By that logic, Bowser Jr. should be rated the same as he was before Rosalina was confirmed. Or that Lip should stay the same after Lip's Stick was confirmed.
Huh?
Regardless, Waddle Dees and Parasol Dees appear on Smash Run. It's happened once before with ROB, but hasn't with thousands of other enemies.
It's crazy to think his chances have raised.
It would be completely redundant, they have their representation already in that form.
The removal of generic Waddle Dees had absolutely no relation to a playable Bandana Dee.
Sakurai is removing random move concepts like that, other example: Olimar.
And they have given those Dees their role on Smash Run.
The relation to the specific Dee that wears a Bandana is absolutely nothing.
Stop trying to twist reality to your favor. It's gross.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Huh?
Regardless, Waddle Dees and Parasol Dees appear on Smash Run. It's happened once before with ROB, but hasn't with thousands of other enemies.
It's crazy to think his chances have raised.
It would be completely redundant, they have their representation already in that form.
The removal of generic Waddle Dees had absolutely no relation to a playable Bandana Dee.
Sakurai is removing random move concepts like that, other example: Olimar.
And they have given those Dees their role on Smash Run.
The relation to the specific Dee that wears a Bandana is absolutely nothing.
Stop trying to twist reality to your favor. It's gross.
I'm saying the people that were convinced that he would be in the move with the waddle dee/doos and gordos. They will have to change their score. I personally will be keeping the same score.

andimidna

Smash Master
I'm saying the people that were convinced that he would be in the move with the waddle dee/doos and gordos. They will have to change their score. I personally will be keeping the same score.
Alright, I'd be surprised if anybody was actually considering that though... especially if a fan of his was, that would be shocking.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
:4villager:90% never exspected him because of thing sakurai said but great revealed

:4megaman: 100% I coulden't believe it I diden't think that considering a capcom character was true but it was and the best ever and from the direct up too a 1000% now I had a heart attack from megamans final smash

:4wiifit: 75% I never exspected her and was weird to me at first but awsome now

:rosalina: 87% when I saw the mario galaxy stage I was like thats it rosalina is almost a lock now so kindof exspected her when I saw the stage

:4littlemac:100% at first I was like diddy kong but at the begining of the direct I was like HOLY €%<<^ I was blown away great moveset

:4greninja: 80% I liked that the most popular x and y pokemon came playable but ticked off for sakurai trolling mewtwo I guess I have to wait a little longer for mewtwo he better not do it again at E3 if he's saving mewtwo for that

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
Megaman Satisfaction: 100% - My most wanted character and F-F-F-FINAL SMASH!!!!!

Greninja Satisfaction: 100% - Looks really fun to play as and against.

Rosalina Satisfaction: 95% - Nicely done. I thought she would be the best choice for Mario Newcomer and she didn't disappoint.

Villiger Satisfaction: 95% - Looks like a fun addition to the game. Can't wait to see him in action!

Wii Fit Trainer: 94% - Keeps growing on me. Nice addition overall.

Little Mac Satisfaction: 90% - Looke like a fun character to fight against. Being somewhat a realistic boxer it makes sense to me that he is terrible in the air.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Little Mac Satisfaction - 100%
Great, long overdue character from a fantastic new series. Portrayed faithfully and fantastically, and accompanied by what is far and away the best newcomer trailer yet, IMO.

Mega Man Satisfaction - 85%
Was happy to see him make it for his fans' sake, and his detractors' ruin. His inclusion so clearly meant the world to his supporters and made this game for them.

Villager - 65%
"Too peaceful" was always a BS excuse, he was a solid choice.

Rosalina - 35%
Every point here comes from her unique playstyle, which better characters could have exceeded.

Greninja - 15%
Don't like the blatant stenches of Game Freak and Pokemon Company surrounding his inclusion, hate the exclusion of Squirtle/Ivysaur for his sake.

WFT - 1%
Everything about this character is objectionable to me, the mentality that led to her inclusion, the "unique" character apologists she attracts, and her absolute blandness standing out especially.

Last edited:

Groose

Smash Champion
I understand and I didn't think it was SO likely, but a lot of users here gave him a very low score because they thought Bandana Dee was just Dedede's Side Special material, I think this time that users will give him a higher score...or at least I hope that, that's why I think Bandana Dee will have a higher score.
And also there is the fact that A LOT of possible and popular characters are disconfirmed now, making all the "survivors" more likely imo.
Keep in mind--chance scores shouldn't be what you concern yourself about. Those are the things where we should try to remain objective, and it doesn't really matter what people give for him there; it isn't personal or anything. I would argue that you should be trying to boost up his want scores instead (just imaging boasting that "he's the fifth most wanted character on Smashboards per a game that gets fifty votes a day), and I doubt arguing with his detractors will help that. For the record, when you've focused on getting people hyped about him, it's usually worked; you've converted a small fan base into one of the board's largest and turned me from an opponent into a "meh, cool" kind of guy.
I still like the idea of having a special week where we try to ferret out all the remaining likely unrated newcomers (not the ones you want, only the ones you think have the highest chances that we haven't rated yet).
Sounds pretty good. We'll talk once we tackle the characters the Direct affected, then.

Every newcomer starts out with 100% satisfaction in my eyes, but nitpicks and concerns bring them down. I'll list the concerns after each character.

Villager: 95%

Mega Man: 100%

-Nothing. He's absolutely glorious

WFT: 20%

-Poor character choice in my eyes
-Bland moveset
-Lot of effort spent on creating costumes
-Everything except being a great troll character, really

Rosalina: 80%

-Not a character I'm overly fond of
-Plenty of other Mario characters I love excluded

Little Mac: 100%
-Nothing. He's absolutely glorious.

DAY OVER

...Waddle Dee day incoming! UGH!

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Is the saying "Greninja'd" really going to become a thing now?

This frog was confirmed as playable just five days ago and he already has his own memes. Welcome to SSB fandom.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Villager: 50%
-Strategic fighter, but otherwise mostly neutral.

Mega Man: 80%
-Not a massive Mega Man fan, but I still appreciate the amount of fanservice the character has that Capcom has failed to do.
-Interesting usage of projectiles.

Wii Fit Trainer: 20%
-My least favorite newcomer so far
-Mainly hate the character due to the bland nature and causing the try hards to crawl out of the wood works.

Rosalina: 40%
-Don't care about Rosalina.
-Do really like the gameplay homages to Zato and Eddie, however.

Little Mac: 90%
-Love the technical based combat style.
-Mild issue with his emphasis on ground combat, but it's again minor.

Greninja: 100%
-Disco Ninja Frog with homages to other ninja based characters in fighting games like Chipp and Strider.
-Also, love Dark types.

Last edited:

Groose

Smash Champion
Satisfaction Scores (4/11)
Mega Man: 89.14%
Villager: 83.75%
Little Mac: 81.40%
Rosalina: 72.18%
Greninja: 69.51%

Wii Fit Trainer: 63.18%

Since February, Little Mac has crashed down to earth with a 10% satisfaction decrease; he's fallen from first to third in the rankings. Mega Man and Villager have remained virtually the same and are entrenched at the top of the rankings. Rosalina's score is virtually identical to her last one, but she is no longer at the bottom of the list; Greninja wasn't overly popular and the Wii Fit Trainer experienced a massive, 15% drop since her last rating to fall into last place. I can't wait to see what someone like Mewtwo or K. Rool would do in one of these lists.

Today we're going to be evaluating the characters you guys deemed extremely over- and underrated earlier this week. Our overrated man is Bandana Dee, but the Direct has since shown that Waddle Dees are not part of Dedede's moveset; is he still overrated? We're also rating the deemed underrated Kamek, but Magikoopas have since been shown as an enemy in the Direct; is he really underrated, then? Finally, we're rating the underrated Andy; we haven't seen anything from Wars at all yet. Does this bode well? Please rate Andy, Kamek, and Waddle Dee in chance and want. Note: although I usually encourage friendly debate about character chances, I'm going to ask you to keep it to a bare minimum today. Waddle Dee is probably the most controversial character that we've rated, and his past days have been kind of ugly; let's not repeat that again.

In addition to being what I wanted to do, the popular vote seems that we stop the nominations for another two weeks or so and focus on previously rated characters affected by the Direct and characters with previously high ratings. We're going to start with the two characters who have most obviously been hurt or helped: Palutena and Ridley. Please predict how Ridley and Palutena will do.

Planned Schedule (suggest characters affected by the Direct that I'm not thinking of):
1: Palutena and Ridley
2: K. Rool and Dixie Kong
3: Shulk and Mewtwo
4: Mii and Pac-Man
5: Takamaru and Lip
6: Chrom and Robin
7: Isaac and Ray
8: Ghirahim and Tingle
9: impa and Tetra
10: Black Shadow and Marshal
11: Lucina and Chomcina Team
12:Ivysaur and Squirtle
More???

You hate Greninja to the point of not even giving him a rating? I didn't even know that was an option!
Eh, we did Greninja yesterday. I gave him an 85% then. I like Greninja as a Pokemon (he's my favorite in the last two generations combined) and use one competitively, but I'm not so sure he's important enough to be in Smash, and I'm not especially fond of his moveset. I don't think he hurts Mewtwo in the slightest, so I'm not going to hate on him for that; the only Pokemon whose spot I see him taking are perhaps Ivysaur and Squirtle, and I'm kind of happy about that; he'll freshen the Pokemon roster up a bit.

D

Deleted member

Bandana Dee, Andy, and Kamek have been added to the Directory.
If you have rated any of these characters, check to see what you said on their days!

I'll be back on here tomorrow (or later today in my time) because I am a bit too drowsy to do some ratings. I bet when I come to this thread in the morning, a Bandana flame war will be happening

Planned Schedule (suggest characters affected by the Direct that I'm not thinking of):
1: Palutena and Ridley
2: K. Rool and Dixie Kong
3: Shulk and Mewtwo
4: Mii and Pac-Man
5: Takamaru and Lip
6: Chrom and Robin
7: Isaac and Ray
8: Ghirahim and Tingle
9: impa and Tetra
10: Black Shadow and Marshal
11: Lucina and Chomcina Team
12:Ivysaur and Squirtle
More???
I say that we should rate Jigglypuff and... umm... I guess Roy? Maybe a solo Toon Zelda? Perhaps Snake?

Last edited by a moderator:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Wasn't entirely serious about the "you not rating him because of hating his guts" part, but I did wonder why he was left unranked. Thanks for the explanation.

Andy:

Chance - 25%

Always struck me as a pipe dream, what with Advance Wars getting so little Smash content thus far.

Want - 50%
Don't care about at all, but don't actively not want either.

Kamek:

Chance - 10%
Only ever brought up for the sake of "Let's give Yoshi a second Congressional Rep!" Generic Magikoopas using his exact skillset now exist in Smash Run, too.

Want - 65%
Would be a cool lighter aerial villain, but not really to my playstyle liking.

Bandana Dee:

Chance - 15%
Dedede's Side Special was never part of why I consider him unlikely, and even if it were, the presence of Dees in Smash Run negates any affect that change might have had.

Want - 50%
See Andy's rating.

Palutena Prediction: 89.21%
Ridley Prediction: 37.45%

andimidna

Smash Master
Before everybody rates and uses the 2 false arguments users here, like me and his fans, have been trying to eliminate for the past few pages:

Bandana Dee isn't a generic Waddle Dee, therefore:
+ He is not deconfirmed by Smash Run

- He is not affected by Waddle Dee Toss

Seriously guys. Before you say it. No. Just no.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Waddle Dee
Chance: 37% - The same score I gave him the last two times that I've rated him, my opinion hasn't changed.
Want: 67% - He has my support.

Andy
Chance: 16% - The "Wars" series has the same problem as most JRPG's where there's a different protagonist in almost every instalment. Even though the latest game in the series was released in 2008, Andy has not had an important role in the series since 2003. To his credit he seems to be the most iconic character the series has (based on what I've heard at least) and the direct has already deconfirmed several possible competitors.
Want: 26% - I'm not entirely sure what to make of him.

Kamek
Chance: 0% - I'm pretty sure he's deconfirmed as a Race Mode enemy. I also can't see the Yoshi series getting a newcomer.
Want: 52% - I don't really care.

Palutena prediction: 93%
Ridley prediction: 13% (Oddly enough there are people who actually think that the direct actually raised his chances)

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Bandana Dee: 55% Exactly the same as last time.
Want: 100%

Andy: 2% I don't see it as likely... At all.
Want: 0% I hate his series. I only played one of his games and I disliked it sooo much. Then again, I was little when I played it so my opinions have probably changed.

Kamek: 2% Sorry Kamek. No matter how much I want you in, it isn't going to happen.
Want: 100%

Palutena: 89%
Ridley: 12%

Keto

Smash Journeyman
Waddle Dee chance: 5% - Deconfirmed besides the bandana which gives him 5%.
Want: 30% - My first pick for a 4th Kirby rep, but not crucial.

Andy Abstain

Kamek chance - .25% Had a decent chance before, now resides in the bottom.
Want: 75% I liked the idea of another Yoshi rep.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Andy:
Chance: 15%
- I don't particularly see him making the cut, unfortunately, but...
Want: 80% - ...I think he'd make a great character. The possibilities for a toy-style-tank warfare commander in Smash sounds awesome.

Kamek:
Chance: 5% - While I don't have anything against him, I just doubt he'd get in over other various Mario characters. He'd make a great Assist Trophy though.
Want: 50% - Don't really care, but don't really dislike him.

Bandana Dee:
Chance: 10% - I doubt he's likely, but he is one of Sakurai's characters, and if he were in, you'd have all four Kirby heroes in Kirby: Return To Dreamland. Still don't think that's reason enough to include him though.
Want: 40% - Again, don't have a problem with him, but I don't really want him either. I don't see a Bandana Dee being interesting enough to have as a character. We're talking about a generic enemy in Kirby games that does nothing but walk and jump. But with a bandana.

Palutena Prediction: 95%
She's almost a shoe-in. Kid Icarus could definitely use a new rep, and while I don't have any affinity for her, those leaked pictures, the Psudo-Palutena trophy hint, and Pit's Final Smash change all point to her being included.

Ridley Prediction: 13%
Sorry Ridley fans, I think he would have been a fun character, but that Direct has me convinced he's nothing but a stage hazard once more.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Waddle Dee chance: 5% - Deconfirmed besides the bandana which gives him 5%.
I... I don't even... If it weren't for the extreme arguement and hate that would come up from saying more, trust me... I would.
For now, enjoy this.
Before everybody rates and uses the 2 false arguments users here, like me and his fans, have been trying to eliminate for the past few pages:

Bandana Dee isn't a generic Waddle Dee, therefore:
+ He is not deconfirmed by Smash Run

- He is not affected by Waddle Dee Toss

Seriously guys. Before you say it. No. Just no.

Keto

Smash Journeyman
I... I don't even... If it weren't for the extreme arguement and hate that would come up from saying more, trust me... I would.
For now, enjoy this.
Just because you quote some random person on a forum who claims that they are right does not mean that they are right. Get over yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom