• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rancho Cucamonga Tournament 3/17/07

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
um yeah ok..... i guess so wats everyone doin over spring break hit me or the rest of sun in the spring break thread.... its bout to be hot...
If you get a couple people up in one house I can come over Friday/ Sunday / a non-tourny Saturday or something and take all your money.

Lit

Smash Ace
If you get a couple people up in one house I can come over Friday/ Sunday / a non-tourny Saturday or something and take all your money.
take all of are money... adam u pretty good wit sheik but playing smash is like playing a football game..... any place, day and time anyone can win no matter if u are the best to if u are the worst... but non the less u loss to DC's cousin who never been to a tourney before and like we talked about we both be getting stressed out when we play some one who we no we can beat..... and than we just lose all are attention to the game..... u good but i hope u can back it up for me mi *****...

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
who are we talking about 0.o....lol if you say i sound good then :D...im flattered :p.....i dunno...how does...luigi versus falco sound? those are always good matches...just ask headache :D...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll MM anyone in this thread that has a normal color name. :p

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
who are we talking about 0.o....lol if you say i sound good then :D...im flattered :p.....i dunno...how does...luigi versus falco sound? those are always good matches...just ask headache :D...

Just cuz headache's Falco loses to you doesnt mean I will ~_^

But then again, Im only decent so we'll see.

And I wasnt trying to flatter you, Im just going by what you say. You say your good then you must be good, no?

Lit

Smash Ace
Just cuz headache's Falco loses to you doesnt mean I will ~_^

But then again, Im only decent so we'll see.

And I wasnt trying to flatter you, Im just going by what you say. You say your good then you must be good, no?
yeah that is true my falco was so broken agains u and everytime i was playin niggs kept on bumping into my god **** chair... i should of called for a interferance but i didnt know u can do that until after i played ~_- but i dont even use falco that often i just picked him up.. but its watever u can only rebuild after a lose so its watever.. but i dont think u can get luigi falco though he is pretty good wit him compared to mine....

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
XD alright then...ill take on your falco again headache...ionno...i just like fighting falcos...but all the LAZERS >.<...and dont worry nemesis im not saying im gonna beat you :D...its always a possibility though ^_^....and lol...everyone keeps saying luigi and i usually dont know who they are talking about...im assuming its me because i havent seen anyone else around here use luigi...and yeah...that was a crap game for you headache...too many **** people around >.<....im always up for a rematch...but i dunno nemesis...play me and we will see how good we are :D

Lit

Smash Ace
ill play you luigi wit my falco again but u gonna have to play my fox as wel.. ^_^

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
alright..im always up for fighting a different character...fox is basically the same as falco....but fox vs luigi matches are usually pretty good....except for the ****in edge shining >.<...LOL...but yeah ill play both

Lit

Smash Ace
aight thats cool bec the reason why my falco was so broken at the tourney was bec the night before that i was playin fox... so lets see if u will like my shines i mean dont everyone likes to get shined

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
yeah good fight...equal advantages...u have the shine but u have fatness....and luigi tears up fat people but shine him trying to get back and hes gone..

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
OMG If you're going to drive down then I can host a mini tourny at my house just in honour of LUIGI.
Next wednesday would best for me... I don't know. My house is kinda small. But you can bring whoever... as long as they're nice. :)

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm... I guess you can come. If you're not a thief and you keep the cursing to a minimum.
I don't want to make a new thread for this. Especially since my house is small...
I guess I can hold like... 16 people maybe?

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Wednesday the 28th I believe. Tiny tourny at my house. Bring whoever you like (exceptions = thieves. Don't bring them). I'm hoping to keep it at 16 people. PM me if you're coming so I can take a count and give you the address/phone number if you need it.
I have four T.V.s, one cube, one SSBM disk, and one memory card. Bring whatever you can to help. I have no idea how to do brackets...
I want to keep one T.V. open for friendlies though.
I guess we could start doubles at twelve... You can come however early you want just to play. Just call me first to wake me up. >_>

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll come, and if theres room, I'll bring my friend who plays Yoshi :D

Top Bottom