• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rancho Cucamonga Tournament 3/17/07

Lokii

Smash Cadet
lmao luigi you've said the rancho chuck e cheese = basura thing like 10 times now

wtf

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Luigis just too big to play in the Pipes :D

$ick

Smash Lord
Well originally he was. If he doesn't go i could make 50/75 if I play well. If he does it wouldn't be worth going to such a small tourny. Turns out mah ***** Mecko is sick anyways so we're not going none the less.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll probably be there at the last possible minute, because I have physics homework due tommorow afternoon >_<

**** physics >=(

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
I'll probably be there at the last possible minute, because I have physics homework due tommorow afternoon >_<

**** physics >=(
**** chemistry and Ranco Chuck E Cheese

Well originally he was. If he doesn't go i could make 50/75 if I play well. If he does it wouldn't be worth going to such a small tourny. Turns out mah ***** Mecko is sick anyways so we're not going none the less.
Brian is a jerk, he doesnt wanna go cuz he doesnt like me =(. But if its cuz your buddy is sick then Its coolios, I forgive you =). And yea, apparently Its a go for Luigister. I'll be there =) =) =) =) =)

But Falco + Laggy Tv = Sad Luigi

Btw, Happy faces ****. =) =) =) =)

$ick

Smash Lord
**** chemistry and Ranco Chuck E Cheese

Brian is a jerk, he doesnt wanna go cuz he doesnt like me =(. But if its cuz your buddy is sick then Its coolios, I forgive you =). And yea, apparently Its a go for Luigister. I'll be there =) =) =) =) =)
Appreciate calling me my real name, but it's spelled with a y. That ***** Pat refuses to spell it right too lol.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Luigisters and Discovery Zone are **** :D

Knivez

Smash Ace
wow stfu noobs.

GOSH

ok seriously i didnt read a single post in this thread.
i just thought it would be appropriate for me to say since JTB started posting.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Uh oh Luigi, I found this on Wiki >_<

Discovery Zone filed for bankruptcy with debts of up to $366.2 million.[2] Chuck E. Cheese's parent company purchased 500 of DZ's locations and turned them into Chuck E. Cheese's buildings by the end of 1999.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Uh oh Luigi, I found this on Wiki >_<

Discovery Zone filed for bankruptcy with debts of up to $366.2 million.[2] Chuck E. Cheese's parent company purchased 500 of DZ's locations and turned them into Chuck E. Cheese's buildings by the end of 1999.
I bet the chuck e cheese in Rancho was the mastermind behind that ****. More reason for me to hate em

OoNoiRoO

Smash Journeyman
Fresh tournament. Had a lot of good matches and saw a lot of good matches. My ****ing shines need to come out though... >.>

Nate: Fresh stuff. Keep it up.
Traffic: Don't worry, Nate got lucky. But sick Booser.
Other familiar faces: It's good to see everyone's getting better. Unfortunately, not so much me >.>

Looking forward to next time. They said there'll be at least 4 TVs and doubles next time.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Eh, this tournament was alright I suppose. Just lasted too long. Hopefully next time they follow through w/ more TVs; it took too long for the n00bs to hurry up and lose. People who roll = 6 minute matches

Other than that though, lots of familair faces, people getting better. I thought I played pretty well -- I stopped playing much for about 3 weeks and got better some how.

Jay: After I beat you that first match, I was like cool, I'm satisfied.

DC's cousin: Ganondorf is too good!

DC: Luigi made me leave early so no mms, ****ing bull****. Am I ever going to play you? You **** way harder than I ever expected, though

Luigi: I **** your Fox. No johns.

Traffic: Bowser ***** Yoshi's Story, wtf.

Bunch of random Falcos: Falco sucks.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Yee, best ive done in a smash tournament to date. Ill be attending the next one for sure if it ever happens. Alot of good matches there.
And dont worry, Ill own you again soon traffic :)

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
>.<......
Headache: Good matches...ur falco is pretty good.
JTB: Fool your still gonna end up buying me DQ. Play me the food matches....some other time.
Jay: ****ing Eh >.<....lol...nice marth fighting lol...so much RAPAGE....
Nasty Nate: Hahaha...close matches with that sheik man...i think i should have played falco but oh well...it was a good challenge for luigi.
Trafficwarden: LOL...Freakin bowser man :D.
Everyone else: Good tourney guys. Shout out to 6ths Crew and Jakes (blonde) crew.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll recreate the bracket once the tourney director sends me the results :D

Shout outs!

First, I want to thank 4color for doing this tournament. Although there was only 2 TVs, you did a good job of running it as fast as possible, while maintaining a really positive attitude. Great job today ^_^

Loki! That match was so ****ing close! But, Puff = gaysies, and Brinstar = gaysies :p You would've definitely won that match if you didnt suicide >_<

EASY AND JAY - Goddammit, those were close matches. God**** Nair instead of Fair at the end of Yoshi Story >_<

DAYYYYYYYYVVVVVVVIIIIIDDDD! Nice job today, but you were suppose to be in San Francisco by now >_< Well, it was great seeing you **** before you moved.

Luigi - Lucky ******* got an easy as hell bracket >_<

Everyone else, GG, and I unoffically declare myself the best in Rancho :p

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
LOL...JTB.... YOU ARE TRIPPIN >.<"""...ur puff gets taken out by the Luigi my friend. So i dont think u count for best in Rancho. :D Maybe....second best :p

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Full Results

1: DC ($75.00)
2: EASY AND JAY ($50.00)
3: EvilNemesis ($25.00)
4: Jake the boy
5: Loki
5: Vince
7: Allan
7: P hood
9: Joseph R
9: Chu12ch
9: Mr. *****3s
9: Dodger
13: Richie
13: Brian C
13: Nasty Nate
13: Noir
17: Tim C
17: Darius
17: Jacob D
17: Wreckless
17: Headache
17: Chris A
17: Jessica
17: Voltare
25: Nicholas C
25: Mario
25: Trafficwarden
25: Max C
25: Joey Miller
25: Phillip
25: Freddy
25: Zero
33: Cory H

Just waiting for Neal to come online to send him the bracket :)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
LOL...JTB.... YOU ARE TRIPPIN >.<"""...ur puff gets taken out by the Luigi my friend. So i dont think u count for best in Rancho. :D Maybe....second best :p
No johns, I won ;)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Lol, I gotta watch out now. My Falco is wack >_<

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
9: Mr. *****3s
9: Dodger
13: Richie
13: Brian C
13: Nasty Nate

What the fish!? How does that happen?

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Yeah, WTF?! That guy wouldve gotten like...1st if he came :D
LOL, no seriously, I told him and his friends (like 3) to come, and they were going to, but the driver's girlfriend got sick..... I dont know why none of them could come but it must have been bad if that was the case.

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Nate- You did like uber good today. A bit surprised... You're Sheik's a lot better from last time I played it. D-tilt KWTF!? Imma get you next time though. And you know it's true! >_>

Mr P- Remember when I four stocked you in the C. Falcon ditto? ;) We need to play more though. Fun Matches. Great Ness btw.

Headache!?!?!?!? Don't fall through the middle of Pokemon Stadium anymore. That's not cool at all.
Lots of fun today though. Hope another one comes soon.

Top Bottom